ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

ohh yummy, hope you enjoyed it :D

Oh I did it was lovely. Was out uniform shopping for my son and we passed it and the OH said with a sad look on his face I don't supopse we can get one now can we? I had 47 dailies left so I thought why not? Still got points left but I'm stuffed from it. I don't drink diet coke anymore I go for water or NAS squash but I had one with the McD's and it's made me feel so bloated that I don't think I'm going to be eating anything else today so had fast food and didn't blow the diet. Result! xx

Aww thanks Jemima you really know the way to cheer a girl up. Had a good day so far, tracked everything and pointed it all. Really stuffed after dinner so don't know if I'll even manage my treat later on that I always save points for. Only downside is the wind! Sorry for the too much information but I think I should quit eating cabbage with my meals or my other half is going to call off the wedding haha xx

Better in than out! Keep up the good work xx

Star week also here! I swear they've actually become regular since I've started to lose.. But they're also heavier than before and it's bugging me. OH think's I'm becoming more fertile with bleeding more due to losing weight.. Forgot to mention it to the nurse yesterday.
Other than that I'm great. :D Cramps are going so I assume it's starting to end. :)

Just a heads up but there's a £5 off fresh fruit and veg at morrisons voucher in the sun (40p) and it says no minimum spend.. :) I got the OH to run in and get some as well.. haha.. Has to be used by this sunday though.

Hi M.C., I'm sure weight does effect our periods - I used to have horrendous ones when I was at my heaviest and they were not that regular either, and I'm pretty sure weight is the reason I've not been able to have a family so far, mine are regular now, I'm really hoping I may just have time when I've got enough weight off for it to happen...heres hoping xxx By the way you look gorgeous in your new avatar!!! ;)

I think you're right jemima mine were definitely better when I was lighter although still pretty crazy at times. My last one lasted 23 days and I'm wondering if maybe my loss was hindered by the fluid retention I always get with my pmt cos it's around 5 weeks since the start of my last one. In some ways I'll be glad to see the menopause after years of being pretty much housebound for one week every 5-6 weeks. Men have it so easy!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's Friday!!! Woo hoo!! Sitting at my desk eating a lovely juicy peach and drinking some tasty NAS squash and thinking this dieting lark isn't actually that bad is it? Haven't got anything planned for dinner yet so need to get my thinking cap on because it's when I don't plan I go off plan haha

Breakfast - 3 slices of marmite on toast (10pp) milk and sugar for my tea today (4pp)

Lunch - 2 WW petits pains (6pp) with WW tuna, sweetcorn and mayo (2pp)

Dinner - Very possibly sausage casserole because it's so yummy and quick to do with lots of veggies

Snack - Skips or French Fries (2pp) and either a toffee crisp or a snickers icecream (6pp)

Tonight will be a test because Dai is out with the boys and when I'm home alone I get over excited at having control of the remote and start thinking about raiding the fridge to have some treats while I binge watch my Supernatural box sets. Any emotion can start me off eating but boredom is one of the worst for making me pick and with nobody around to see what I'm eating I can really chow down without even thinking about how much i'm consuming but tonight the aim is to be a lot more mindful and I want to try doing a Leslie Sansone mile before it's shower, p.j's and trash tv time. Might even make up a snack box when I prepare my lunch so I can just stick to that and stay out of the kitchen altogether tonight. Hope all you ladies are well? xx

Tonight will be a test because Dai is out with the boys and when I'm home alone I get over excited at having control of the remote and start thinking about raiding the fridge to have some treats while I binge watch my Supernatural box sets.

That is my exact evening when Boy is out, bad food and my first loves, hunky J&J! Maybe if he's out instead of dinner you could do some healthy snacky bits that feel naughty? I normally want crisps and a tub of ice cream, so this Sunday whilst he's out I'll be having frozen yoghurt (87cals per 100g) and a packet of Velvet crunch (or 2) because they feel so bad but really the cals aren't too bad! I'm not sure what's allowed on WW, but maybe you could save some up for some girly snacking? You never know, might end up dribbling out of our mouth anyway when Dean or Sam take their tops off!
XxX

Everything is allowed on ww that's the beauty of it. You can eat what you like but obviously foods that are "bad" for you are higher in points so you can't eat as much of them. Dinner will be done before he goes out it's my way of trying to keep him from ruining his stomach with Strongbow. I usually have my skips and choccy bar later on in the evening anyway so if I do the same tonight I've still got points to play with and will be full from dinner so won't want to snack too much. That's the theory and I have 18 points left of my daily allowance after all I accounted for above if I do feel the need to be a greedy guts and have something else to eat. It should be fine and I purposely haven't taken money out of the bank this week which means I can't have a Chinese later cos they only take cash. Thinking ahead so far lol

Maybe Dean and Sam will keep me so glued to the tv that I won't want to go snack hunting? Or maybe I should watch something so scary that I'll feel safer in the living room with the lights on than in the dark kitchen ;) xx

Watch the creepiest episodes of SPN, that way you get both!!
XxX

Thanks Jemima :) I took the photo on my birthday whilst also trying to angle it so I don't look fat :p I think I succeeded ;) haha.

but yeah deffo agree about weight effecting periods! Good luck with conceiving :) I hope everything goes well and to plan for you xx

Scarlet I remember one time when OH was working late.. (before the diet) I ordered a KFC alike thing and I scoffed the whole bucket. And then had dinner with him when he got home! So I know how it can be. :(
No idea why I did that tbh.. It's something I feel really bad about.. and it wasn't even yummy.

Maybe prepare healthy snacks to put in the fridge? things that aren't high on the PP but you can still guilt free snack on? :) That way you don't have to feel bad and you can still snack x

It's Friday!!! Woo hoo!! Sitting at my desk eating a lovely juicy peach and drinking some tasty NAS squash and thinking this dieting lark isn't actually that bad is it? Haven't got anything planned for dinner yet so need to get my thinking cap on because it's when I don't plan I go off plan haha

Breakfast - 3 slices of marmite on toast (10pp) milk and sugar for my tea today (4pp)

Lunch - 2 WW petits pains (6pp) with WW tuna, sweetcorn and mayo (2pp)

Dinner - Very possibly sausage casserole because it's so yummy and quick to do with lots of veggies

Snack - Skips or French Fries (2pp) and either a toffee crisp or a snickers icecream (6pp)

Tonight will be a test because Dai is out with the boys and when I'm home alone I get over excited at having control of the remote and start thinking about raiding the fridge to have some treats while I binge watch my Supernatural box sets. Any emotion can start me off eating but boredom is one of the worst for making me pick and with nobody around to see what I'm eating I can really chow down without even thinking about how much i'm consuming but tonight the aim is to be a lot more mindful and I want to try doing a Leslie Sansone mile before it's shower, p.j's and trash tv time. Might even make up a snack box when I prepare my lunch so I can just stick to that and stay out of the kitchen altogether tonight. Hope all you ladies are well? xx

That old devil emotional eating AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I know exactly what you mean, anything can trigger it. I think your snack box idea is a good one, fill it with all the things you like but will not be off track, planning ahead is the key for me too, if I plan ahead it's ALWAYS better. Enjoy some time to yourself..xx

Well dinner is all prepped just needs popping in the oven/cooking on the hob when the mr gets in. all my housework is done and I've done all the ringing around type jobs I needed to do today so tonight can be pure relaxation well once I've done the Leslie Sansone mile. Been looking in the fridge and there is loads to have that is either 0pp or very low if I get tempted. I could have a salad but done differently which I'm liking the idea of. Things like tomato wedges, cucumber sticks and might even boil some eggs as they're very filling and not to bad with points. Was thinking of some lettuce type wrap thingies with maybe some wafer thin ham and some Boursin mini's. I love crunchy food and lettuce and cucumber are perfect for getting that crunch factor without the points. I'll stink of garlic after the Boursin mind but the mr will be to drunk to care by the time he kisses me goodnight xx

Ooh I love a good plan! Good girl! :)

Finished work for the day and my son has just left with my parents to spend the night there. My step daughter stayed over at her friends last night and is going to her mums for the weekly visit when Dai gets in from work so it's blissful and quiet here right now. I love the kids but every weekend when Megan goes to see her mum it's so peaceful. 6 year old girls are noisy little things, give me a deep voiced 13 year old any day of the week haha What's everyone doing tonight? xx

haha hope you enjoy your peace :D

I'm going to go out for a nice walk with the dogs soon :) Got some washing to do as well.

What do you think you'll be doing tonight? x

Got my viewing planed, my snacks prepped and my foot spa out of the cupboard. I used to work for The Body Shop At Home so the amount of goodies I have hidden away for pampering nights is fab, that's the plan for tonight I'm going to spoil my body a bit and get my trotters soft and smelling all pepperminty :) xx

Ooh I'm guessing you're using the Body Shop peppermint foot lotion then? So lushhh! I hate mint normally but it's so nice!!

The foot soak followed by the lotion. I'm actually thinking of starting back up with it again, it's a good earner in the run up to Christmas. Decisions decisions xx

Always handy to have a bit of extra cash. I love Body Shop stuff, just can't afford everything I want! Though I am wearing pretty much every Seaweed item they do right now!

Back