ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Morning all, Tuesday again which means Supernatural night for me. Yay for the Winchesters! I've been busy this morning cleaning the oven, why do they get so dirty?? Anyhoo food for today is looking like this... Breakfast - Scrambled egg on toast Lunch - Tesco healthy living quiche and salad Dinner - I'm fancying something hearty with lots of veg so I'm thinking chicken chasseur with plenty of green beans, carrots and cabbage

Loving the sound of your meals, good hearty grub, just the kind I like! Hate cleaning the oven, hence trying to use my Slow Cooker/George/Actifry as much as I can! No oven for 3 Nights now! Yey Me! Lol x

Haha I love my breville halo fryer, just pop out the inside bowl pop in the dishwasher and off you go. My oven is a beast, 2 ovens, a grill and 8 burners. Way too much to clean a girl got better things to do with her time! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha I love my breville halo fryer, just pop out the inside bowl pop in the dishwasher and off you go. My oven is a beast, 2 ovens, a grill and 8 burners. Way too much to clean a girl got better things to do with her time! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I use my steam cleaner on the rare occasion I clean mine!!!! X

Haha my steam cleaner gets used on three things, the grout inbetween the bathroom tiles, the windows and the oven. So much easier with steam! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha my steam cleaner gets used on three things, the grout inbetween the bathroom tiles, the windows and the oven. So much easier with steam! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

God Yeah! Steam makes the jobs a dream lol x

Happy hump day everyone! Busy day for me today work wise and at home, a womans work is never done because there are so many lazy men about lol Ah well now that the washing machine is on for load number one (only because I've played washing stalker and gone from room to room collecting it) I can think about breakfast. Going to try the honey and almond porridge today with a cup of tea which I hope keeps me warm. Really struggled to stay on the straight and narrow last night I felt a picky evening coming on but managed to resist and went to bed early to avoid temptation. Even missed Supernatural because I knew I would eat something I shouldn't so my effort best show on the scales on Monday x

Oh my goodness, I bow to your determination, you sacrificed the Winchesters for being healthy, you've made it! I'm so proud!
XxX

I'm amazed at my restraint too. The boys will forgive me they're on the planner waiting to be watched later but last night I knew if I stayed up I was going to end up munching and I didn't want to undo my hardwork. I'm sure there won't be as much dedication at other times but last night was my big win lol xx

I'm amazed at my restraint too. The boys will forgive me they're on the planner waiting to be watched later but last night I knew if I stayed up I was going to end up munching and I didn't want to undo my hardwork. I'm sure there won't be as much dedication at other times but last night was my big win lol xx

As long as you can watch them they'll forgive you!

I had an AMZING Dean dream last night! I'm awfully sad to be awake! Also for some reason Sam was a dragon (though babyfaced like in S1)
XxX

A dragon? How odd! Did you eat a lot of cheese last night? haha I plan on watching them when I'm left in peace when everyone else is in bed or at least upstairs, can't have any interruptions when the boys are on. Tell me about this dream...xx

A dragon? How odd! Did you eat a lot of cheese last night? haha I plan on watching them when I'm left in peace when everyone else is in bed or at least upstairs, can't have any interruptions when the boys are on. Tell me about this dream...xx

Yep, a dragon who lived underground, was so weird! Happened just before the nice part and he wasn't a dragon in that!

Nothing dirty (unfortunately!) but we lived together in a really nice house (I know because even in my dreams I was doing the dishes!) and Bobby and Sam were there and we must have been having some sort of get together or something because there were decorations and food plates, and I can remember someone saying something about perfect relationships and Dean getting upset and walking out to the kitchen and leaning on this lovely black marble stone island and me following him and having a conversation that was him being typical show Dean like "I'm not perfect at all" and me going "no, but you're perfect for me" and giving him a big kiss. And then he was (I don't know why) running round hiding spoons.

Was so weird and doesn't make any sense but it was so lovely, I wanna live in a big house with Dean, stupid alarm clock!
XxX

Aww but he is perfect, he's gorgeous and loyal and protective. Everything you could want in a man and he likes decent music and you wouldn't mind his brother coming to visit cos he's hot too. Love how you were doing the dishes even in your dream, that is some realistic dreaming there sister you must have wanted to launch the alarm clock! Was he a good kisser? xx

Aww but he is perfect, he's gorgeous and loyal and protective. Everything you could want in a man and he likes decent music and you wouldn't mind his brother coming to visit cos he's hot too. Love how you were doing the dishes even in your dream, that is some realistic dreaming there sister you must have wanted to launch the alarm clock! Was he a good kisser? xx

I know it's bad and I love Steve but I wanna live in that dream! Oh he was a good kisser yes! And so cute, doing his little Deany pouty face when he's cross or upset. I could cope with the Hunter lifestyle for that!

XxX

Some times I think I could, not having ties and getting to kick butt all the time but I do like my home comforts and that car looks like it would give you a numb butt with the long journeys they do. I've tried to find a 57 impala to have as my wedding car but no joy :( xx

Some times I think I could, not having ties and getting to kick butt all the time but I do like my home comforts and that car looks like it would give you a numb butt with the long journeys they do. I've tried to find a 57 impala to have as my wedding car but no joy :( xx

True, not sure Motels would have the same comfort! Though I could put up with the car!
Aw that sucks, how amazing would that have been? If I win the lottery I'll buy you one!
XxX

You'd need a lottery win for that I think they're pretty rare but thank you! I would love to turn up at the ceremony in one that would make it super special :)

Motels are probably fine for the odd few nights but they live in them I couldn't do that although I could live on Deans diet of bacon cheeseburgers. Nom! xx

Did u enjoy your Honey & Almond Porridge? I used to always enjoy that one x

You'd need a lottery win for that I think they're pretty rare but thank you! I would love to turn up at the ceremony in one that would make it super special :)

Motels are probably fine for the odd few nights but they live in them I couldn't do that although I could live on Deans diet of bacon cheeseburgers. Nom! xx

Oh don't know, I sacrifice a good night sleep to be with Dean! ;)
How does he stay so pretty with that diet?!
XxX

Luck and good genes I think come into it. Oh and all the fighting he does must be the best kind of working out. What I wouldn't give for a night with that man. Ooof! ;-P xx

Luck and good genes I think come into it. Oh and all the fighting he does must be the best kind of working out. What I wouldn't give for a night with that man. Ooof! ;-P xx

I thought you were a Sam girl? :p
To be fair, I imagine the hunting is all of his exercise, doesn't strike me as an actual work out person! But he should at least look a bit greasy! :p
XxX

Back