ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Good luck for today!!!

I really hope you've had a good loss and you can rub it in your leaders face. She sounds ridiculous. Fingers crossed!! X x

Thanks lovely, I'll be happy with a loss cos I was naughty on Sunday but hoping it's a really good one just so I can prove her wrong lol x

Good Luck Scarlet xx

Thank you jemima! How are you doing this week? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck tonight x x Sent

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Drum roll please........I lost 4lb!! Really happy with that :D When I got off the scales she asked me what I had done differently this week. I didn't do my in your face dance but I really wanted too lol I told her I had done everything exactly as I did it last week but didn't tell her about the sneaky Chinese on Sunday cos that would have just been rubbing it in. She was pleased for me but I am loving that I proved her wrong. I'm not eating too much, I know what I'm doing AND the best bit is I wanted to lose 2.5lb a week to reach my 10st off in time for the wedding target and this 4lb brings me up to that average.

Drum roll please........I lost 4lb!! Really happy with that :D When I got off the scales she asked me what I had done differently this week. I didn't do my in your face dance but I really wanted too lol I told her I had done everything exactly as I did it last week but didn't tell her about the sneaky Chinese on Sunday cos that would have just been rubbing it in. She was pleased for me but I am loving that I proved her wrong. I'm not eating too much, I know what I'm doing AND the best bit is I wanted to lose 2.5lb a week to reach my 10st off in time for the wedding target and this 4lb brings me up to that average.

Yay absolutely fabolous ! Well done not telling her where to get off you may need her help one day lol, Chinese could defo have done u a bit of good too us bigger bums need a bit of gooeyness to keep things moving so to speak x x

You never know Kar it might have worked some magic lol Over the moon being on track for the wedding. Nice 2.5 off next week is the aim now to get my first silver 7 and give me a bit of breathing space for the birthday cake and cocktails I'll be having the week after xx

That's ace! Well done! So happy for you lovely!

Awesome news! X x

Thanks charl! X

Just the motivation I needed for another week on track and will have time tomorrow to do a Leslie sansone vid xx

O is she the walking lady?

Yep that's her. I like the look of her vids on YouTube so gonna do them until I get 30 day shred and die from the shock to the system xx

Fantastic loss hun, you sure showed that consultant! Bet you're feeling so chuffed! Just had a read through your diary and you seem so motivated and driven to do this, heres to another fab week for you! xx

Thanks Bev. I'm over the moon with 4lb. Her attitude last week would have been such a kick in the teeth in the past that I wouldn't have gone back but it just motivated me even more so that magical something seems to have clicked. I'm enjoying my food and losing weight so just need to throw some exercise into the mix now. Been reading your diary and you seem really motivated too. Onwards and downwards eh? Xx

Well done! So proud of you! I knew you'd do it, in her horsey face!! 4lbs is amazing!!
XxX

I was so happy and still am! Really motivated to do well again this week and the aim is 2.5lb off to keep me on target.

Today's foodage...

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (10pp) Almond milk for tea (1pp)

Lunch - 2 WW petits pains (6pp) WW tuna, mayo and sweetcorn (2pp)

Dinner - Sausage casserole (9pp) New potatoes (5pp) carrots and Japanese flat cabbage (0pp)

Snacks - 2 WW chocolate min rolls (5pp) and French Fries (2pp)

That leaves me with 21 pp to play with if I fancy some popcorn later which I just might treat myself to. The weather is rubbish so I think a movie and popcorn snuggled on the sofa with the mr is looking like a plan xx

Morning all so glad it's Friday :banana dancer:

In a super good mood today not just because it's Friday but last night I was sat watching t.v and thinking ooh what shall I have to munch on while I watch a bit of Jesse Pavelka? There's all kinds of goodies in the house, crisps, chocolate, cake bar thingies and do you know what I had? Some lettuce leaves and wafer thin ham wrapped up in them with some tomato and cucumber. Filling and mega low in points. I had points left over yesterday going to bed and have all my weeklies left for the weekend. Quite proud of myself for not eating crap. Believe it or not only a month or two ago my "snack" would have been chucking some oven chips in and having a chip butty so on a high today :)

Trying to get loads of work done today so I'm not finishing it up tonight because tonight is for sorting out my wedding invitations. I need to make a decision and that might take a couple of hours. Not the worst job in the world so I'm looking forward to it.

Today's food...

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (10pp) Almond milk (1pp)

Lunch - Ham and tomato wrapped in lettuce (4pp) with some Boursin mini's (3pp)

Dinner - Maggi BBQ chicken (8pp) Chips in the halo fryer (10pp-might not be this much but might use oil instead of fry light)

36/61 points used so if I fancy a choccy bar and crisps tonight or some popcorn I've got lots of wiggle room without using my weeklies that I'm saving for booze and yummies tomorrow night xx

Back