ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

So proud of you! I know I'd have been reaching for the crisps! Food looks good today, and wedding invites are so exciting!

I had to google who Jesse Pavelka is, he's a bit dishy isn't he?!
XxX

Proud of you! I bet that you feel amazing for not snacking on the naughties. :D

So, yesterday I type'd out a huge reply and then my phone died. Figured I would post on your thread instead of taking over the other now, though ;) (and I'm on the computer so I can type more, and quicker. Haha.)

I'll happily do the pics with you. :) I've taken some already (Mum keeps bugging me and she lives in Switzerland so I have to take the photos for her, lol) I did put them on my weight loss diary but I'll post them here, too. :)

But yeah, even though I can't see the loss in the mirror I can in photos. It's weird though. I still feel like I look like my first photo and not my current one. I have no idea when it'll kick in.

Starting biggest then going to most recent x

YiAzrgp.jpg ITwdRVj.jpg tNWnxFW.jpg Ywf6Olv.jpg

I want my bum to shrink :rolleyes:

So proud of you! I know I'd have been reaching for the crisps! Food looks good today, and wedding invites are so exciting!

I had to google who Jesse Pavelka is, he's a bit dishy isn't he?!
XxX

He's gorgeous and I love his voice too, all deep and manly. I've seen so many that I like I can't decide and the cheaper option is buying them in a printable file but don't know if I want to risk buying the right paper etc so I need to start making some decisions cos my mum wants to send them out with the crimbo cards and they need to be proofed etc before they can be printed and sent to us. I love the wedding planning just wish I had the money to do everything at once xx

I do because it's the things like that which show me that my mind is really in the game. It might not seem like a lot to many people but for me my head is always where my weight problem has originated and now that is in the right place I feel like I can do it. Losing 20st is quite an overwhelming thing when you look at it like that but I'm taking it half a stone at a time until my 10st half way target is up. I forgot to do my pic last night but will do it this morning before I forget again.

You can definitely see a change in the photos but our brains quite often take a while to catch up. Have you been taking your inch measurements as well? I took mine two days after I started WW and I'm going to take them every 4 weeks or so xx

yeah mine's a head thing as well.
I felt really depressed the other night, thought "duck it why am I even bothering, I still have nearly 11st to go" and nearly ordered a pizza.
I didn't do it, and I'm happy I didn't, but I fear I may one day, and I know if I do one day it will turn into a week.. Sigh. Oh well. :)

and yeah I've done the 3 basics with string, breasts, tummy, hips. I've lost 8 inches on the breasts, 8.25 inches on the tummy and 7.5 inches on the hips. :) (marking with a sharpie on string where I started.)

The way I see it is the more we say no and don't give into eating what we want then it will become a habit and easier to say no in the future. That's what I'm hoping anyway but we will slip up it's going to happen it's just the getting back on track that's important. If you have a week off plan and you gain (it's going to happen to me I know it is) then what counts is drawing a line under it and getting back on track. We'll get there lovely just might take a detour now and again :)

I've got one of those old fabric measuring tapes and it doesn't actually go around my hips at the moment so I guesstimated but I did bust, waist, hips, upper arms and thighs. Hoping for another 5lb off by the time I take them again and the day the tape goes around my hips I'll be doing a very happy dance lol xx

Morning flower x whoohoo our suns back !!!!!!! A massive well done on sticking to your guns on your snacking I find it so much easier not to have the goodies in the house so trying to buy less and less in weekly shop...

My hubbys cousin had the most beautiful wedding invitations I have ever seen and printed them herself her any stationer any good at their job will tell you exactly what you need there's a fab printers down in hotel street in porthcawl lovely fella if you wanted a natter... Hers were printed onto a tea stained look old paper wrapped with ribbon which they done theirselves and she just had board welsh lovespoons with their initials on them oooooooooooo their stunning... so what they saved on the cards as done themselves they spent on the spoons.

Marmite? hmm wonder if I WILL love or hate it I don't think I have ever tried it.. I am defo going to take measurements and pics in the morning...

O and Melon a mum in a Switzerland sounds so amazing free hols lol

Have a fab morning xxxxxxx

I feared mine wouldn't reach around me either, hence using the string lol. :D

but yeah, drawing a line is a great thing to do if you do blow out.
the bit I fear though is if I do I will completely blow out and eat everything I shouldn't. (and probably be ill lol!)

I should probably do my arms and legs as well.. lol. :D

and yeah Karen the holidays are great, lol :p Still got my old bedroom from when I was a young teen, haha!
Only down side is the dogs have bad SA so we can't leave them while we go there, and they have an old cat that'll probably have a heart attack if we bought the dogs :(

I am planning to surprise my mum next may though. (I have to be in the teens by then.) for her birthday. And it will also be a year of SW then.
OH and I will drive over and the girls will have amazing happy fun time with OH's family or a friend of mine. (I had best work on Arya's pulling unless I want to come back to arms out of sockets.. hahaha..)

I wondered what that big bright thing in the sky was Kar haha The kids always have snacky bits when I do shopping and there's more around than ever now they're here through the day. I've got some WW ones here for when I need sugar but I'm trying to train myself to resist temptation. So far so good but it's not always easy is it? Some of the invitations I love are from a couple in Porthcawl who got into designing them after they got married themselves. I'm having a rustic wedding fete type theme and their stuff is perfect. I don't mind saving a few bob here and there and printing my own invites etc could save me hundreds which would pay for my cake or something else. Just need to make a decision and move onto the next to do on the list.

You'll definitely be in the teens by May I'd put money on it at the rate you're going lovely xx

Just catching up lovely lady, HUGE WELL DONE on the 4lbs off...you really showed her!! So proud of you xx

Thanks Jemima! How are you doing this week, everything okay with you? xx

Morning Lovely hope you had a lovely night with nibbles sorting wedding bits out im officially jealous I loved all my planning xxx

I had a lovely night but still haven't made a decision! I'm gonna be brave and let Dai make the final choice. The planning is fab it's the saving I'm not enjoying lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning ladies! Seems like my mini's buddies have had a bit of a mixed weekend. I'm here to confess my rubbish weekend and start afresh...:booboo:

Yesterday was the 3 year anniversary of my bamp passing away and I haven't been on plan at all. I did attempt to point things yesterday but I was well over my points Saturday and Sunday so I'm fully expecting a gain on Wednesday but I will take it on the chin and keep going. Horse features is going to be the smug one this week but at least I will know where it came from and will hold my hands up to eating to much this week! Been a good girl so far today though and this is how food is looking..

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (10pp) Almond Milk for tea though the day (1pp)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (16pp)

Dinner - Chicken Chasseur (8pp) with New Potatoes (5pp) Broccoli and White Cabbage

Am going to really try and not have anything else to do some damage limitation today and tomorrow and really get some water down me today.

Hey Scarlet,

Love the sound of your rustic fete wedding theme...gorgeous!!! Just go with your heart on the invites, i went for a vintage theme with mine and did them myself, took ages!! I'm sorry about your weekend, emotional eating is so hard to shake BUT the great thing is you recognise it and that is what shows you are committed to DO this, so you will DO it. I s.t.s today, i knew i would so wasn't upset, had a bad knee and not been feeling great so haven't been doing my exercise and food not great BUT am determined to get in to that 21 room VERY SOON!! Hope you have a great week lovely xxx

Oh Honey, I'm so sorry you've had a tough weekend, sometimes life gets in the way, we're not going to be good 100% of the time, as Jemima said, you've recognized it, and that's what matters - looks like we're both on damage control today.
XxX

You will get there Jemima you can do anything when you're so determined. My save the dates have been shipped so I will have them any day now. Going to have matching invites too but it's buying these little bits that's the really fun part. My bamp would have been so happy seeing me get married but on the day I'm going to have a projector set up and when we're having the meal it will be showing photos from both our childhoods and of our parents weddings. There will be a few of our loved ones who won't be there too and I'm having a lovely photo of my bamp on my cake table as well. I always said he sent Dai to look after me because we met 3 weeks after bamp passed and they're a lot alike in some ways as well as being from the same village and both being called David!

You girls are fab, i'm gad I have your support and I agree it's a plus that I knew what I was doing. I'm not beating myself up over it because I'm back on track today xx

$_14.JPG The save the dates and invites are in this design

Oh it's a bit small :/ I'll scan the real thing when they come lol xx

Small, but can see it okay, looks lovely. I love the idea of a fete-y wedding, lovely! Me and Boy aren't engaged but he's pretty much got ours planned already! :p
XxX

Back