ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I wouldn't want to be all stuffy and formal. We're buying our own wine for the tables and instead of Buck's Fizz when guests arrive we're having bottles of beer with line wedges in the top and vodka cocktails :) you don't need to be engaged to plan it and when boy does go down on one knee you'll be ready to get on with arranging it all instead of dithering like I did lol think I've added a better image but hard to tell on my phone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1719764332.jpg
    image-1719764332.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 53
I'd love to be a wedding planner, I bet it's one of those jobs where you never feel like you're working because you enjoy it so much xx

I would be useless planning a wedding. I bet I would do it all wrong and create a huge disaster lol. :D

You should become one if you like it so much :D

Nah you'd be fine! I love a bargain and don't mind shopping around for one so I'd be pretty good with other peoples money lol just made the decision to go back to working for the body shop at home so wedding planner dreams will have to wait :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like planning is coming on fab, love all the bunting cutesy bits it will be amazing !

Your day looks fab, weekends are always my dodgiest time too fingers crossed you will pull it back x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers and toes crossed Kar although I'll be happy with a STS and will have to work extra hard to get 5 off next week to keep me on track. Can't decide on what to have for dinner tonight, I'm really fancying chicken korma but I actually feel nervous about eating the ready made sauce because it's higher in points than any other sauce I've eaten since i started and forgot to get a cauliflower to do rice with.

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (10pp) Milk for tea (1pp)

Lunch - 2 WW petits pains (6pp) WW tuna, sweetcorn and mayo (2pp)

Dinner - If I go for korma (12pp) with chips in the halo fryer (5pp)

Snack - Wotsits (2pp) peach, galia melon and possibly a Kinder Bueno (5pp I think but will check on the app)

16pp under budget including snacks keeping the damage limitation going in the hope I lose not gain!

Fingers and toes crossed Kar although I'll be happy with a STS and will have to work extra hard to get 5 off next week to keep me on track. Can't decide on what to have for dinner tonight, I'm really fancying chicken korma but I actually feel nervous about eating the ready made sauce because it's higher in points than any other sauce I've eaten since i started and forgot to get a cauliflower to do rice with.

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (10pp) Milk for tea (1pp)

Lunch - 2 WW petits pains (6pp) WW tuna, sweetcorn and mayo (2pp)

Dinner - If I go for korma (12pp) with chips in the halo fryer (5pp)

Snack - Wotsits (2pp) peach, galia melon and possibly a Kinder Bueno (5pp I think but will check on the app)

16pp under budget including snacks keeping the damage limitation going in the hope I lose not gain!

If you're under your PP, don't fret the Korma, better to have it if you fancy it than run the risk of getting something worse if you've deprived yourself!
Do you have any wholemeal or black rice or just white?
XxX

Yep I have some white rice but it's higher in points for the portion size than the chips so that's why I opted for them. Never tried cauliflower rice but heard loads about it so will give it a go at some point. I haven't had korma in weeks so I probably will have it and it might be nice for it to feel like a treat meal. Gotta get Dai some steak too he's missing his red meat bless him he's such a cave man xx

Yep I have some white rice but it's higher in points for the portion size than the chips so that's why I opted for them. Never tried cauliflower rice but heard loads about it so will give it a go at some point. I haven't had korma in weeks so I probably will have it and it might be nice for it to feel like a treat meal. Gotta get Dai some steak too he's missing his red meat bless him he's such a cave man xx

I'm experimenting with cauliflower tonight, trying to make a creamy pasta sauce with it, though I've never attempted cauliflower rice either!. Having said that, I suppose potato is a vegetable and white rice isn't so in my book, that's a win! Bless! men are such funny creatures, Steve's the same!
XxX

I find white rice bloats me too and potatoes don't so that's another plus. Won't be cooking them in oil I'll be using frylight as there's enough oil in the sauce. I like steak too but I don't miss it if I don't have it. Will see what the least fatty cut is and get him some to keep him happy. The things we do eh? xx

I find white rice bloats me too and potatoes don't so that's another plus. Won't be cooking them in oil I'll be using frylight as there's enough oil in the sauce. I like steak too but I don't miss it if I don't have it. Will see what the least fatty cut is and get him some to keep him happy. The things we do eh? xx

I totally don't get steak, I just can't wrap my head around it, Boy is obsessed, it's the same dish every time we go out and I just sit there looking at it going...but it's just a slab of meat...in stuff I'd eat it but I just find the slab of meat thing odd, but I'm the same with gammon or pork or even chicken too, I only really like meal in stuff!
XxX

I like all kinds of meat in most forms, I basically just love food and there's not much I don't like but steak can be very boring. Dai is the same he always has steak when we go out but I like to mix it up a bit. I have friends who always have lasagne mind. Boring! xx

Steak is yummy and delicious! Even more with some garlic butter on top... hmmmm....

I now want steak ;) haha

I am a huge meat eater though! I would happily eat only meat but OH says it's too expensive :rolleyes:

It's nice but if I had to pick a favourite meat it would be lamb. Not even attempting it on ww because it's quite fatty and the amount I could have would depress me lol xx

I've had lunch and I still feel hungry. Don't know what has got into me the last few days xx

I've had lunch and I still feel hungry. Don't know what has got into me the last few days xx

I'm totally the same this week, stomach is like a bottomless pit! I managed to find a jar of pickled onions in the work fridge (had forgotten about them!) so sat eating them!
XxX

They can't be high in cals or can they? Never really eat them unless they're on a cocktail stick accompanied by cheese so I've not looked at the cals. I'm sat here trying to work when all I want to do is sit on the sofa and eat popcorn while I watch a film. Last week I thought *week was on it's way and that was why I was craving sweet stuff but still no sign. Mine are so all over the place that I try and predict them with an app on my phone which is saying I'm due in 2 days but how accurate that is varies. I'm really tired, don't want to be working and sometimes working from home isn't great because the sofa is always just a few feet away and it's so tempting! xx

Back