ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I think they're pretty low, the whole jar is 240g and per 100g is 43 calories so I don't count them as more than 10 each. I was using * week as an excuse for all my bad behavior, but then I just feel guilty, which sets me hormones off and then I get sad and want to eat more!!
XxX

I don't think being due on is my problem today and I'm being good so far so I might just get through it. I think it's laziness and plain old greed haha xx

ooooooo seems like ive stepped into the confessional group lol :D

Hope you have a lovely day today :)

It's off to a good start :) are you up to anything nice today? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was definitely confessing yesterday kar I've been a naughty girl. But I'll deal with what the scales say tonight and draw a line under it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely ladies, hope you're all having a good hump day so far? I'm feeling kind of meh about the scales tonight, I've convinced myself I'll be seeing a gain but because I know it's my own fault I'll just keep going and try to do better over the next week. Got the Body Shop manager signing me back up today so hopefully I'll be out doing parties on weekends instead of sat at home with munchies or drinking vodka with the girls. Earning extra money too which is fantastic news for the wedding fund.

Breakfast - 2 WW bagels (8pp) with 30g Mild Cheddar (3pp) and 30g Wafer Thin Ham (1pp)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (13pp) Peach and Apple

Dinner - Chicken Korma (12pp) Boiled Rice (6pp)

Didn't have the korma last night so going to have it as my after weigh in treat. My breakfast was a good one today, so tasty and filling. I hate weighing at 6 because I don't like eating too much before I weigh so I have an early ish lunch and hope it's magically absorbed and not weighing on me when I get on the scales. Can't believe it's Wednesday again already this week has flown by xx

Cleaning is so boring and I have to do it a lot because I live with 3 very messy people! Loving my day though, all signed up for my new venture, save the dates came in the post and so did my pegs for making my place settings. I've ordered wooden hearts that I am going to glue the pegs to then paint in mint for the men and coral for the women and write their names on using a chalk paint pen. Going to peg them onto the wine glasses on the table. I love doing all these little bits and it's the fiddly jobs that will have me panicking to get them done if I leave them til last minute so I'm being organised. Next up is the home made bunting :) xx

I'll probably bore you all silly with wedding stuff and my dieting moans lol xx

Cleaning is so boring and I have to do it a lot because I live with 3 very messy people! Loving my day though, all signed up for my new venture, save the dates came in the post and so did my pegs for making my place settings. I've ordered wooden hearts that I am going to glue the pegs to then paint in mint for the men and coral for the women and write their names on using a chalk paint pen. Going to peg them onto the wine glasses on the table. I love doing all these little bits and it's the fiddly jobs that will have me panicking to get them done if I leave them til last minute so I'm being organised. Next up is the home made bunting :) xx

Aw this sounds so lovely!! You're so organised! I'm a bit jealous, sounds like such a brilliant wedding, can't wait to see more pictures!
XxX

Fingers crossed that it turns out like I'm hoping but need to master making pom poms. I could never go on Don't Tell The Bride I'd hate not knowing anything about it and Dai would buy me a hideous dress. Lots of pics to come as I finish my projects :-D xx

Well I've only gone and lost 1 lb! :party0011: I was convinced I had put on but nope I lost. Really not sure how but going to try and limit how much birthday cake I eat on the weekend cos I have a feeling my naughties are going to catch up with me. Chuffed that I lost though, I'll take a pound over a sts or gain any day! :-D xx

The weather here is so awful today I've got the heating on. Brrrr! Shouldn't be like this in August it's not normal. On the plus side I've had my wooden hearts in the post so I can pick up some glue now and get painting all my place settings on the weekend. It will distract me from the usual weekend snacking that I do.

Ideally I want 4lb off next week but it won't happen because I'm having two birthday cakes. I had a nigella recipe for a cherry and almond loaf cake that I made a few times and tweaked by swapping around the fruit and nuts (cherry and coconut, banana and walnut etc) and my dad liked it so much he had the recipe and now makes it for any kind of occasion so I'm having one of those Friday and my best mate has ordered me a cake from a local lady who makes the most amazing cakes and I'll be having that Saturday. Anyone want to come and help me get through all that sugar? lol

Food for today...

Breakfast - 2 WW bagels (8pp) with 30g Mild Cheddar (3pp) and Ham (1pp) Milk for tea (1pp)

Lunch - WW petits pains (6pp) WW tuna, sweetcorn and mayo (2pp) Peach and apple (0pp)

Dinner - Sausage Casserole (9pp) New Potatoes (5pp) Broccoli and Carrots (0pp)

35/61 dailies 12/49 weeklies so far this week so a bit of wiggle room for cake on the weekend but not too big a slice and definitely no cream unless nobody sees me eat it and then it doesn't count does it? xx

Well done for the 1lb! Brilliant especially as you thought you'd gain! I'm sure you can do 4 next week, if you point carefully and allow a bit of wiggle room you'll be fine, it's not like it's a huge splurge and a birthday is only once a year!

You're right about the weather, cold here too, I had my under desk radiator on yesterday! IN AUGUST! What the hell!, I know we're getting the tail end of the storm but come on! It seems to always be one extreme or another here, we can't just get a few warm nice days, it's either too hot to do anything or freezing!
XxX

It's madness innit, too hot that we can't sleep or so cold we can't do anything unless we're wearing a hat, scarf and gloves. Sunshine and a nice breeze would be perfect, so glad I changed my plans to have a BBQ Saturday cos we would probably have gotten soaked haha

If I can do 4 next week I will be over the moon but I'll take any loss cos it's all in the right direction at the end of the day hey? Got less on next week and the conservatory is now a bearable temperature so will be able to get some exercise in too xx

Thank you :) I'm still in shock lol x

Back