ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I wish that there were a cake diet where you just eat cake and lose a stone a week... that would be nice.. Someone get inventing!!!

Mmm now I could follow that plan very easily. I'm baking welsh cakes tomorrow as if there isn't enough cake in my life right now haha xx

Food for today

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (9pp) Milk for tea (1pp)

Lunch - 2 WW petits pains (6pp) WW tuna, mayo and sweetcorn (2pp) Wotsits (3pp)

Dinner - Chicken Chasseur (9pp) New potatoes (5pp) Carrots and broccoli (0pp)

Cake (100pp) :-D

Morning lovely ladies. In a top mood today, told my tesco delivery man that it was my birthday and he guessed my age at 28 or 29 and when I said he was just being kind he said 31 at the most so I told him I was 35 and his jaw dropped. Bless him if he was being polite he's a bloomin good actor so the fat plumping out my wrinkles has one benefit haha

Food for today

Breakfast - Toast (9pp) Scrambled egg (6pp) Ham (1pp) greedy breakfast I know but sod it ;)

Lunch - 2 ww petits pains (6pp) Ww tuna, mayo and sweetcorn (2pp)

Dinner - Rump steak (? have to weigh it before I know points but it's very lean) Chips done in the halo fryer (5pp)

Snacks - Banana, Apple and some of the cake my daddy has made me (100pp)

:DHappy birthday :D

Yay for lovely Tesco drivers lol

What you have for your birthday apart from cake lol?

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Lovely driver, bet that made your day!

XxX:bday::bday::bday:

Thank you! He did bless him what a nice man :D xx

Thanks Cheryl xx

Thank you :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Happy hump day my ar$e. My head hurts. Like banging hurting :( Couldn't drop off to sleep until around 2 which is very unlike me then I was up at 6.30. I've got a lot on my mind and not in a bad way as such just lots to think about. I can't decide whether to go to weigh in tonight or leave it until next week so I've got a week to get the cake gain off or to bite the bullet and put up with horse features smug face when I've gained my 6lb back? What would you all do?

On top of that decision I'm trying to work and also list a load of Body Shop stuff on ebay to boost my sales inbetween parties. We've got a 40% sale off at the mo so I'm doing all the maths working out what prices to list things for which would cover my fees etc. Why I add to my to do list I don't know lol

Anyhoo food today -

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (9pp) Milk for tea (1pp)

Lunch - 2 WW pettis pains (6pp) WW tuna, mayo and sweetcorn (2pp)

Dinner - Steak (10pp) new potatoes (5pp) mushrooms and carrots (0pp)

Dinner is what I would have had last night if I hadn't had a birthday take away. FAIL!! Ah well I'm back 100% on track from today and have a straight run now until Christmas so I need to up my game and get the 50lb off that I wanted. It's still do-able if I'm a good girl :) xx

Oh Honey *hugs* sorry to hear you're not feeling cracking! I'm a bad influence, and I know if it was me I'd not go but that's not the right advise. You have 2 options the way I see it, go, take it and if she says anything, "politely" mention that you're still here and trying and that's what matters or skip, WI at home and work your butt off this week to see how much you can get off and go back next week with a loss and say "Oh even after cake, look at that" just to wind her up.

I'm not sure how the WW meetings work, but if people stopped going everytime they had a slip up there'd be no use, it's there for support as well as scales, or we'd all weigh at home :)

Hope your day perks up.
XxX

They're pretty much the same as SW, you weigh then stay to a class but I don't I just go and weigh so I'm not going to miss the class by skipping a week and because of the way I pay I don't have to pay double next week for missing tonight. I'm undecided mainly because my mum has been so supportive but I know she'll start worrying I'm falling off the wagon if I tell her I haven't weighed when she texts me for my weekly update. Daft really because not going back at all is the furthest thing from my mind, I'm really determined to keep losing weight. Funny how us dieting affects the people around us eh? I can even live with horse features being smug but I would prefer to be the smug one next week. I think I'll leave it down to my headache to decide. If my painkillers shift it I'll go.

Apart from my headache and being so tired I'm in a good mood, my kit just came and the only thing I won't be rushing to try and sell is the absinthe stuff. It's rank! xx

At least you'd have a genuine reason to not go, no fun with a headache. See how you feel, do you have scales at home? If you're Mum asked just say you're not feeling well and didn't go, but reassure her you're not falling off the wagon (which you're not!)

I'm not one to advise on group, I never bothered going in the first place!
XxX

Yeah got scales here just not sure how they compare to the ones at class. I'm not really bothered if I've gained this week, I knew it was coming and when I have a reason it's nowhere near as bad as those times you've been an angel and gained a pound for no reason. Those days really make me want to binge! I wouldn't worry about my mum usually but I just know my dad will get it in the neck for making me a cake and then me not weighing bless him lol My class is literally just an accurate set of scales to me and a way of getting shiny stickers and things for doing well. Stayed to group talk once the night I joined and she told me what I knew or went home and read in the book anyway. I might start staying to a few classes just to get some networking done for body shop parties but that's as far as I'll go. Might as well make paying ww to weigh me pay of my end too eh? xx

People should never be told off for baking cakes! They should be praised and hailed as our new overlords! :)

Definitely a good place to network, lose some weight and get bootified! :p

Might be doing her a favour, more people might stay to class in the hope of seeing me hahaha

My dad won't listen when she tells him off he never does I just wouldn't want him thinking twice about making one for me again next year ;) xx

Aww, hope you're feeling better soon.
Personally I would wait and see how you feel this afternoon. If you still feel like poop don't go. :)

Back