ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I'm gonna let my head decide. If after lunch it hasn't shifted then it's gonna be here all day and I'll just have a lazy evening in my onesie. It's my own fault I always get a headache if I'm tired and to top it off I haven't been drinking as much so feeling a bit dehydrated. Easily sorted with lots of fluids and an early night though. Is it lunch time yet I'm marvin? xx

It's lunch time now lol x

Petits pains get in my belly! :-D xx

Well I went and faced the scales and I gained 3lb. Not the best result but to be honest after I was naughty last week and lost I knew there was no chance I was going to be so lucky this week lol Glad I went because now I'm determined to be 100% this week and get the 3 and more off next week. Changed my mind about tea tonight, no steak I'm having spaghetti bolognese instead and doing it the ww way :-D xx

Hiya flower not a bad result after a weekend of cake and a lil dehydrated, glad you went to group if your anything like me skipping group gives me free reign for at least an extra day or 2, Weathers crap init. !

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The weather is pants :( I was worried I'd put the 6 I've lost back on but I can deal with 3lb. Feel like I'm coming down with something I'm getting rougher as the day goes on. How you doing this week kar?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

liked that because of how positive you are! :)

I'm glad that the gain wasn't bigger. In fact I think that's worth it for cake! :)

Hope you feel better soon and that you're not coming down with something xx

Lol horse features was a bit surprised that I wasn't disappointed but I knew it was coming. I had a fab birthday weekend but now I've got a straight run until Christmas with nothing to trip me up but myself so I'm still aiming for my 50lb off in time for Santa to come down my chimney :)

I know I'm ill cos I've just got into bed to watch a film. I never go to bed before 10 so tomorrow I might not be so smiley. I'll apologise now for any grumpiness :-D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey,

Just read the last couple of pages of your diary, will catch up on the rest at some point!

On the subject of smoothies, I have one for breakfast every day. Mine work out at 1 point each. I just shove frozen berries, pineapple and bananas into my blender and I use 2 servings of fat free Greek yoghurt (200g I think) I added the nutritional values of the yoghurt In my calculator and it said 1 point and oh my god it is lush!!!!

Also, happy birthday, I hope it was amazing!!! And 3lb?! Psssshhhhtt, you will have that off in no time! I put on 3.5lb this week and it wasn't even my frickin' birthday!

Hope you are well sweetie! X x

Lemon ad honey tea helps me a lot when I'm ill. No idea how the honey would work with PP and if it would be worth it though.

Hope you're better soon xx

I've woken up with a full on cold this morning. It's all in my head and joints so I'm stiff and snotty lol Still there's no rest for the wicked so I'm working this morning. I've just popped two Beechams and i'm going to drink hot squash all day to flush my system. I don't like honey so I couldn't even bear it for medicinal purposes but hot squash and beechams capsules usually do the trick nicely. How is everyone today?

Food is looking like this -

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (9pp) Milk for tea (2pp)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (14pp) Quavers (2pp)

Dinner - Third attempt at steak lol (10pp) with chips in the halo fryer (10pp cos i'm using oil not frylight for added comfort foodishness)

That leaves me with 14pp left for comfort munchies if I decide to curl up on the sofa and eat chocolate later which is looking likely xx

Aw don't be ill! Ill is bad!

I'm glad you're happy with the 3lbs, not as bad as you thought and you know what caused it so it wasn't a surprise! I think 3lbs for a weekend of cake is worth it!

Hope you're feeling alright today.
XxX

I can't complain about 3lb when I ate what I did and got away with a naughty weekend the week before. Will need to be really good this week because I'm not sure cake number 2 will have shown on the scales as I was only eating that tuesday. Feeling pretty rough today but at least the house is quiet and I can work in my pj's in my own time. Drinking hot squash reminds me of my nan its what she gave us when we were poorly when we were little and whether it works or whether it just comforts me i'm not sure but it always makes me feel better :) xx

I can't complain about 3lb when I ate what I did and got away with a naughty weekend the week before. Will need to be really good this week because I'm not sure cake number 2 will have shown on the scales as I was only eating that tuesday. Feeling pretty rough today but at least the house is quiet and I can work in my pj's in my own time. Drinking hot squash reminds me of my nan its what she gave us when we were poorly when we were little and whether it works or whether it just comforts me i'm not sure but it always makes me feel better :) xx

Isn't it odd that every family has their own illness comforters, My nan used to give us a slice of Marmite on toast, a glass of milk and a slice of strong cheese - experts say you shouldn't eat dairy when you're ill, but it always works for me!
Can you work from bed? Maybe set up a fort on the sofa?
XxX

My laptop is Jones'd otherwise I would be sat on the sofa under my slanket with netflix going. I'm stuck at my desk but my chair is comfy so it's not too bad. They say dairy increases mucus production don't they (eewwww) but I say do whatever makes you feel better. I've been told by a few different people that drinking old style cloudy lemonade as hot as you can take it really helps shift a cold too but don't fancy that hot xx

My laptop is Jones'd otherwise I would be sat on the sofa under my slanket with netflix going. I'm stuck at my desk but my chair is comfy so it's not too bad. They say dairy increases mucus production don't they (eewwww) but I say do whatever makes you feel better. I've been told by a few different people that drinking old style cloudy lemonade as hot as you can take it really helps shift a cold too but don't fancy that hot xx

Oh no, make sure you take nice long tea breaks! Can still wrap yourself under a duvet and type though I hope! I'm sure it was because marmite and strong cheese are the only things you can taste when everything else is cardboard! :p

I just can't be doing with hot things unless it's coffee! :p They say lemon and honey too heated in boiling water but I guess that's practically the same thing!
XxX

Yeah I think the heat helps you sweat it out but fluids in any form are good to flush the system out. I've got the radio on, absolute classic rock and i'm being cheered up by you and my ebay items selling every couple of hours so it's not all bad xx

Yeah I think the heat helps you sweat it out but fluids in any form are good to flush the system out. I've got the radio on, absolute classic rock and i'm being cheered up by you and my ebay items selling every couple of hours so it's not all bad xx

Brill! I'll just be popping along to Wales to join you for the afternoon, have had enough here! :p
XxX

Come on over the bridge my lovely always enjoy company :) xx

Come on over the bridge my lovely always enjoy company :) xx

Admittedly have never been to Wales, keep trying to talk Boy into it though!
XxX

Back