ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I can't be without food Bev that's why I'm here lol thing is by her own admission mums friend has done it before and gained it all back so why do it again?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay to the willpower waiting till the weekend for your bacon butty. I am only 3 days in but stunned at how flexible weight watchers seems. X

It's the most flexible plan I think cos you can literally eat anything and I like the portion control aspect. It teaches you eat what you like but in moderation xx

Good morning all, it's Friday again :-D Won't be having my bacon sarnie Sunday morning because I ate a small box of chocolates last night that were a late birthday present from my sister in law. So much for me being good this week! Ah well today will be better as I won't have time to do much damage. Working all day then need to clean the house ready for my guests tonight. It's my body shop launch party and I'm a bit nervous even though I know everyone coming.

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (11pp) Milk for tea (2pp)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (13pp) Quavers (2pp)

Dinner - No idea yet, not sure I'll have time for something cooked between Dai coming home and the party starting at 6 so might just have some tinned tomatoes on toast which is 9pp

Anyone up to anything exciting this weekend? xx

Ooh good luck with the launch party! You'll do great :)

I suppose it's better doing choccies now, as you've got all your naughties out of the way and have time to focus on being 100% before WI and shove it in horse features horsey face.
XxX

Ah Hun how many points are bacon buttys ?? Can you not have with your daily allowance . I love the thought of having a cooked breakfast on weekends I am not working, I thought I worked it out to be lowish in points?
I guess that's the joy of the 49 weeklies , you enjoyed chocolate and you are still on track x

I'm a greedy thing and want four slices of bread with mine. Will have to see what the points for the bacon are. Bet I have to be good and take the fat off. Boo!! ;) xx

Ooh good luck with the launch party! You'll do great :) I suppose it's better doing choccies now, as you've got all your naughties out of the way and have time to focus on being 100% before WI and shove it in horse features horsey face. XxX

Thanks lovely it will be a fab distraction from food no matter what. I'm going to exercise over the weekend too so that will help the chocolates to do one. Was only a one layer box so hopefully not too much damage xx

Thanks lovely it will be a fab distraction from food no matter what. I'm going to exercise over the weekend too so that will help the chocolates to do one. Was only a one layer box so hopefully not too much damage xx

What exercise are you thinking? I'll be thinking of you when I do mine in that case!
XxX

Going to do the Leslie sansone two miles followed by some weights on Saturday and Sunday. Not sure how much I'm lifting with the weights I need to look but I'm doing 5 sets of 10 reps with 5 different exercises if that makes sense? Xx

Going to do the Leslie sansone two miles followed by some weights on Saturday and Sunday. Not sure how much I'm lifting with the weights I need to look but I'm doing 5 sets of 10 reps with 5 different exercises if that makes sense? Xx

It does, don't worry! I find it so much easier to exercise at weekends so hoping for a productive one! :)
XxX

No work getting in the way see. We'll both be good girls this weekend. Go us! Xx

Oh and * week has arrived today so I'm wondering if any of my 3lb gain was down to that (she says hoping it magically disappears next week) xx

No work getting in the way see. We'll both be good girls this weekend. Go us! Xx

Get home, too tired for exercise! Lay in - easier to exercise!

Blame * week, go on!
XxX

Haha I don't think it's all down to that some of it is most definitely cake but wouldn't it be nice of the 3lb disappeared next week?

No work means lie in and a nap if exercise knackers is out. Win/win I reckon xx

Haha I don't think it's all down to that some of it is most definitely cake but wouldn't it be nice of the 3lb disappeared next week?

No work means lie in and a nap if exercise knackers is out. Win/win I reckon xx

I'm sure it will either way, I'm certain you can knock it off! :)
XxX

Well after not having lunch because I hadn't taken bread out of the freezer I'm now eating a tinned hotdog sandwich. I'm sure these used to taste nicer. On the plus side my sales tonight were awesome and I've hit two levels of sales targets already. Go meee!! On the down side a friend of mine didn't show up, didn't answer my text but uploaded photos of a new dog they've just bought to add to their already overcrowded house :/ nice to know I'm worth a reply! Xx

Glad the party went well. I hate it when people ignore you yet you find out they have time to reply to other people or post online etc. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Cheryl. If she had said she couldn't make it I wouldn't be bothered but to ignore my text is hurtful especially when she was telling me the day before how much she was looking forward to it x

Maybe tell her how much she has upset you so she doesn't do it again? :( Big hugs xx

Back