ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Oh I hate it when people do that! How much effort is it just to send a quick text!? Well done on the sales, don't let her dampen your weekend!
XxX

Whoohoo on the sales and friends like that are a nightmare, they would be the first to scream if welly was on the other foot ... hmmm hotdogs are lush with onions !!

She'll do it again whether I tell her or not. It annoys me cos I never leave people hanging I've got more consideration. Weekend is off to a fab start, sausage sarnie for brekkie which was lush and been for a walk with Dai to make the most of the fact it's not raining. Chuffed to bits with party sales and I get to do it all again next weekend. Most fun job ever :) how are my ladies doing today? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wouldn't either, but some people don't even realise they're being rude! Bet next time you see her she'll act as if nothing happened!

I'm enjoying the sunshine, nice after a wet few weeks! We seem to be in a flightpath for all the wasps in the world at the moment!
XxX

Yeah she'll not even acknowledge that she's a twunt but then I might not give her the save the date for the wedding that I was going to give her last night lol xx

Yeah she'll not even acknowledge that she's a twunt but then I might not give her the save the date for the wedding that I was going to give her last night lol xx

Or give it to her and say "I wont be saving you a place though, as I expect you'll now show up either way" :p
XxX

It's made me think that I might just give her and her fella an evening invite instead. If she can't bother with the little things I can save my parents money by not buying them a meal each during the day. She didn't turn up on my birthday either so that's twice in one week. Think I'll take the hint now haha xx

It's made me think that I might just give her and her fella an evening invite instead. If she can't bother with the little things I can save my parents money by not buying them a meal each during the day. She didn't turn up on my birthday either so that's twice in one week. Think I'll take the hint now haha xx

I suppose at least then if she questions it you've got a reason, what an awful friend! Wouldn't waste yours or your parents money on her if she can't be bothered, ad I wouldn't call your birthday a little thing either, did she say she wasn't coming or has she done this before?
XxX

On my birthday she face booked me and said she had a card for me and would pop it down but she wasn't sure what time. Didn't show and no explanation. Text her Thursday asking if she was still on for last night and she said she couldn't wait and was looking forward to it then no reply to my text yesterday asking what time she would be arriving. She's booked holidays before now with us and not come so her flakiness is nothing new it's just really wearing thin lately you know? So much so that we haven't told her we're booking my hen weekend because she will say she wants to come and we would have to rent a bigger more expensive place just to have to cover her share when she backs out lady minute. Pain in the butt! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I wouldn't either, but some people don't even realise they're being rude! Bet next time you see her she'll act as if nothing happened!

I'm enjoying the sunshine, nice after a wet few weeks! We seem to be in a flightpath for all the wasps in the world at the moment!
XxX

OMG check any spare beds for giant wasps nests lol

On my birthday she face booked me and said she had a card for me and would pop it down but she wasn't sure what time. Didn't show and no explanation. Text her Thursday asking if she was still on for last night and she said she couldn't wait and was looking forward to it then no reply to my text yesterday asking what time she would be arriving. She's booked holidays before now with us and not come so her flakiness is nothing new it's just really wearing thin lately you know? So much so that we haven't told her we're booking my hen weekend because she will say she wants to come and we would have to rent a bigger more expensive place just to have to cover her share when she backs out lady minute. Pain in the butt! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have a friend exactly like this for years and years I put up with being let down last hour before going out, or in the middle of getting dressed to go for a meal and thats even after swapping shifts in work and getting babysitter sorted, now she rings me in work for a natter and asks every week o when are we going out ? I just say I am too busy everytime which sounds awful but enough is enough I would rather go Out with my lot any day x

do onesies work for big birds?? theres a nice one on offer in yours but im scared andrew will laugh lol

We've been friends since nursery so that's why I put up with it. I've held her hand through an affair, divorce, moving house, court over benefit fraud amongst other things and didn't give her a hard time when she stopped speaking to me over a friend of mine coming back on the scene that she doesn't like. She didn't speak to me properly for a year over that so it's pretty childish but no more. I'm done and I've got too much on my plate to worry about her nonsense.

On a less moany note onesies are for everyone in my book lol I have two and while I wouldn't wear them out of the house to nip to the shops like some people do I will happily walk around the house in one. So comfy and so snuggly in the cold weather but you might become a bit addicted to wearing it xx

Agreed, everyone should have a onesie I have a Cheshire cat one with a tail! :)
XxX

Agreed, everyone should have a onesie I have a Cheshire cat one with a tail! :) XxX

No fair I want one with a tail! Xx

No fair I want one with a tail! Xx

It's attached to the bum and swishes when I walk! Got it for Halloween last year! :)
XxX

That's it rub it in lol xx

Just to jump in on my favourite topic...onesies! I have a shark and on the hood it has teeth and a mouth And Little hand covers that are little fins and then a big fin on the back. LOVE it!!!

Hope you are well Scarlet! :) x

Just to jump in on my favourite topic...onesies! I have a shark and on the hood it has teeth and a mouth And Little hand covers that are little fins and then a big fin on the back. LOVE it!!!

Hope you are well Scarlet! :) x

Oh my God that sounds amazing!!! Love the little hand fins! :p

Back