ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Thanks Cheryl. If she had said she couldn't make it I wouldn't be bothered but to ignore my text is hurtful especially when she was telling me the day before how much she was looking forward to it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

People who are like that aren't worth the effort babes xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I want a tail and now I want a shark one. Mine feels so boring now lol xx

People who are like that aren't worth the effort babes xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nope they're really not. Good job I've got other much better mates :) xx

September already, you know what that means ladies. I'm well behind on my 50lb off by xmas challenge :(

Had a bit of a melt down yesterday, I felt so crappy all weekend with this stupid cold and it being *week that I had a good old blub and some oven chips to cheer me up. Oh and I had my bacon sarnie as a treat but probably shouldn't have. It felt like winter here yesterday and I couldn't care about dieting. I know, I know I should suck it up and stay on plan but urgh I didn't have it in me yesterday. Today is a new day and my cold has started to ease although I still can't breathe I'm definitely not aching as much. Sorry for the moany post here's the food plan for today...

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (9pp) milk and sugar for tea (3pp needed sugar not sweetener in my life this morning)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (13pp)

Dinner - Can't decide but there's loads to choose from here that will be on plan. Might even do a roast because we didn't have one yesterday and I've got loads of veg that needs using up

Snacks - Will hopefully have points left for some popcorn and a kit kat chunky tonight because I'm fancying something nice to eat while I watch True Blood :) xx

September already, you know what that means ladies. I'm well behind on my 50lb off by xmas challenge :(

Had a bit of a melt down yesterday, I felt so crappy all weekend with this stupid cold and it being *week that I had a good old blub and some oven chips to cheer me up. Oh and I had my bacon sarnie as a treat but probably shouldn't have. It felt like winter here yesterday and I couldn't care about dieting. I know, I know I should suck it up and stay on plan but urgh I didn't have it in me yesterday. Today is a new day and my cold has started to ease although I still can't breathe I'm definitely not aching as much. Sorry for the moany post here's the food plan for today...

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (9pp) milk and sugar for tea (3pp needed sugar not sweetener in my life this morning)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (13pp)

Dinner - Can't decide but there's loads to choose from here that will be on plan. Might even do a roast because we didn't have one yesterday and I've got loads of veg that needs using up

Snacks - Will hopefully have points left for some popcorn and a kit kat chunky tonight because I'm fancying something nice to eat while I watch True Blood :) xx

Don't sweat it Hun, you may be behind your target, but you're further than you would have been had you never started!I know it's hard to think long term when you're feeling rubbish, but you'll be fine. Imagine how good you'll feel on your wedding day having achieved something - we all slip up, and chips and a bacon sarnie isn't going to break all your hard work, but sometimes people need a bit of comfort, or a treat or hell even a slip up. Considering you've had a cold, it's * week and the weathers been rubbish, I don't think you've done too badly.

It's a brand new month, start it with a kick!
XxX

Who am I kicking? lol Yesterday was proper poop in all fairness but I do feel better today and even though there is a loads of biscuits left here from Friday night not a single one has passed my lips all weekend so that's a huge nsv in itself. New week, new month and I've got a load of free stuff on it's way to me. Oh and other good news my best friend has come into some money and told me yesterday that she wants to take me away for a girlie weekend so that's helped cheer me up. The universe is a funny thing, one mate being a tool another being lovely as usual xx

Who am I kicking? lol Yesterday was proper poop in all fairness but I do feel better today and even though there is a loads of biscuits left here from Friday night not a single one has passed my lips all weekend so that's a huge nsv in itself. New week, new month and I've got a load of free stuff on it's way to me. Oh and other good news my best friend has come into some money and told me yesterday that she wants to take me away for a girlie weekend so that's helped cheer me up. The universe is a funny thing, one mate being a tool another being lovely as usual xx

You can kick me if you want, I need it! :p New week, new month is always a good way to get a fresh start, I'm doing a proper week long fruit and veg kick to get me back into gear and I'm sure you can do this whole week 100%!

Oh girls weekend sounds lovely!! Any idea where?
XxX

Tenby or Blackpool because we both love both places and have been to each of them together a few times.

I've revised my goal for 3 stone off by xmas instead which is only 8lbs less but means I can ignore August and concentrate on what's ahead. I will do it and I'm looking forward to the colder weather because I can start making lots of soups that are very low in points and healthy. How's the leg? xx

Tenby or Blackpool because we both love both places and have been to each of them together a few times.

I've revised my goal for 3 stone off by xmas instead which is only 8lbs less but means I can ignore August and concentrate on what's ahead. I will do it and I'm looking forward to the colder weather because I can start making lots of soups that are very low in points and healthy. How's the leg? xx

Aw I hope you have an amazing time! I'm so excited about soups, I seem to always make the same ones and get really bored but I'm going to get my thinking hat on, also warm salads!

Leg is alright, doesn't hurt too much until I bend it, I bent down to get a tin of tuna out of the cupboard yesterday and started hopping, sure Boy thought I'd gone mad!!
XxX

I love making my mums stew recipe it's so comforting because it reminds me of being little and I can't face soup in the warm weather so autumn and winter is the perfect time to experiment with new soup recipes. All that exercise and your leg goes when you bend down for something as simple as that, crazy! xx

I love making my mums stew recipe it's so comforting because it reminds me of being little and I can't face soup in the warm weather so autumn and winter is the perfect time to experiment with new soup recipes. All that exercise and your leg goes when you bend down for something as simple as that, crazy! xx

It started aching half way through Jillian so I stopped and then it just pinged when I went to get a bloomin' tin! I'm so gutted as was really hoping to blitz this month!
XxX

So a summary of this page really is boy thinks soks is mad her knee pops tuna is dangerous and soup is for christmas not for summer stranger and stranger lol, Hiyas Lis eh summers back huh !!! Oops I'm sat here with a big fat huge mug of soup lol, o it's lush if you've not got 1 and see 1 cheap anywhere grab them theyre amazing!! 4 SLICES OF BNs, 1 onion, 2 carrots, 100g ham and a teaspoon of smoked paprika ooooooooo tis lush.. I am really hungry tonight but I always am night before weigh in more psychological I think than anything night before a weigh in usually sees me binging but I haven't tonight so I am chuffed !! I am aiming for 2 stone off by new year if I can manage to hit half a stone a month I will be happy.. Less pressure the better on our wee shoulders huh lol x

I make it my mission in life to be as odd as I can lol soup is for all year round unless you're special like me :-D hate pressure it makes me want to eat. You still weighing on Saturdays beaut? Xx

No love Tuesday 7.30pm I rejoined slim world last week totally diff class so don't feel like a big loss is going to happen tho... I do to holiday pressure is a nightmare foe me to the point I just wreck everything lol

You never know and as long as it's going down it's good. I don't feel like I've lost this week but I'm plodding on regardless xx

Morning everyone how are we all? Life is getting back to normal here now my step daughter is back in school. Just my son to go back Thursday and I can enjoy having the house to myself all day again. Bliss!

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (10pp) Milk and sugar for tea (3pp)

Lunch - ww petits pains (6pp) ww tuna, sweetcorn and mayo (2pp)

Dinner - Steak (10pp) with bubble and squeak (10pp)

41/61 dailies 49/49 weeklies

Ah my son is back today, his first day in sixth form. It will be nice after these night shifts to clean and have a tidy house for a few hours a day!! Food looking good! Steak always a nice dinner x

My son goes into year 9 tomorrow. He's no bother and the only mess he makes is in his room but my 6 year old step daughter leaves a trail of stuff wherever she goes!! Looking forward to my steak I'm a proper carnivore x

Just renewed my monthly pass so I had better behave and lose more than 3lb this month or it's drastic measures and getting Dai to wire my jaws shut lol

Back