ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

He did well fair play considering he is so unromantic the rest of the year haha xx

He did well fair play considering he is so unromantic the rest of the year haha xx

We don't normally do valentines, I'd give up any romance if he'd just remember to take the bins out!
XxX

Dai does the bins, never even tries to make me do them but his mum lives next door and he does hers too so he can't get out of it. Does fec! all else mind haha xx

Dai does the bins, never even tries to make me do them but his mum lives next door and he does hers too so he can't get out of it. Does fec! all else mind haha xx

Ha maybe he can teach Steve! I only ask for 2 things, bins and dishes, because I can't deal with the dirt, mess fine, dirt no!
XxX

I'm lucky if he puts his own plate in the dishwasher and if I ask him to do anything by hand because the dishwasher is mid cycle chances are I have to go back and do it again anyway cos he is rubbish at dishes. He refuses to change the sheets because he reckons he can't do it and a kingsize is too difficult (josh has been doing his double bed one for nearly 3 years) He's great at hoovering but he rarely does that it makes me want to kill him most days xx

I'm lucky if he puts his own plate in the dishwasher and if I ask him to do anything by hand because the dishwasher is mid cycle chances are I have to go back and do it again anyway cos he is rubbish at dishes. He refuses to change the sheets because he reckons he can't do it and a kingsize is too difficult (josh has been doing his double bed one for nearly 3 years) He's great at hoovering but he rarely does that it makes me want to kill him most days xx

What are they like honestly?! I suppose the only positive of that is that more housework = more calories burnt! Not sure that helps much!
XxX

No it doesn't and feeling like a slave does nothing for my self esteem but he does have to work outside in all weathers while I work at home in the warm so he's not a complete ogre as much as I like to make him look like one. Big plus too is I know things are done properly not that I'm a control freak or anything....;) xx

No it doesn't and feeling like a slave does nothing for my self esteem but he does have to work outside in all weathers while I work at home in the warm so he's not a complete ogre as much as I like to make him look like one. Big plus too is I know things are done properly not that I'm a control freak or anything....;) xx

Never good feeling like you're only there to cook and clean is it?, I think it would be different if you were at home doing nothing but if you're both working then it should be more equal. I said to Steve all the while I'm home I will cook and clean and have the house spotless but if I'm working the same hours you are, I am not doing all the house work too!

Though I second your control freak comment, if he ever does stuff, do you find yourself re-doing it?! :p
XxX

All the time. Hoovering no because he does that really well but dishes or anything actually cleaning related then yes especially if it's the kitchen I can't stand that being dirty.

Weekends are my biggest bug bear because he just wants to enjoy not working and be waited on hand and foot and I'm like well what about me having a weekend of being cooked for and not having 3 loads of washing to do? xx

All the time. Hoovering no because he does that really well but dishes or anything actually cleaning related then yes especially if it's the kitchen I can't stand that being dirty.

Weekends are my biggest bug bear because he just wants to enjoy not working and be waited on hand and foot and I'm like well what about me having a weekend of being cooked for and not having 3 loads of washing to do? xx

Definitely not fair, weekend are for both of you, I bet Josh helps out at weekend when asked? He needs a break from school work and still helps around the house. Steve's forgetful but he will help, I find it so oddly disrespectful that he seems to think you are there to serve.
XxX

Me too! I tell him this and he says he'll make more of an effort but never does. It really makes me feel quite poop about myself too and while it's not his fault that I react this way but my snacking in the evening and needing a treat food wise is how I reward myself for my hard work and cheer myself up from feeling poop which is stupid because being overweight wrecks my self esteem too. Losing battle or what!

Josh does anything I ask him to he's marvellous at nipping to the shop or putting his washing away no questions asked he just gets on with it. So glad I'm not raising another pampered and lazy mammys boy xxx

Me too! I tell him this and he says he'll make more of an effort but never does. It really makes me feel quite poop about myself too and while it's not his fault that I react this way but my snacking in the evening and needing a treat food wise is how I reward myself for my hard work and cheer myself up from feeling poop which is stupid because being overweight wrecks my self esteem too. Losing battle or what!

Josh does anything I ask him to he's marvellous at nipping to the shop or putting his washing away no questions asked he just gets on with it. So glad I'm not raising another pampered and lazy mammys boy xxx

Vicious cycle emotional eating isn't it? Just think when you're at your goal you'll be able to have the odd treat without feeling pants about it.
Think his (and Steve's) mum had a lot to answer for!
XxX

Yep and its a tough one to break but we're trying at least. It would be so much worse if we gave up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep and its a tough one to break but we're trying at least. It would be so much worse if we gave up xx

At the very least we're aware of our choices no matter how bad, whilst eating something going "oh this is bad" rather than before would have just been "YUM!" I think it might take me a few days to get back on as every time my stomach pinches my brain is screaming ice cream at me, but at least I'm aware I need to do better.
XxX

Oh yeah I'm deffo more mindful and it stops me eating 2-3 of something instead of one and being aware of how many calories and points are in something is often enough to make me choose a healthier option more times than not xx

Didn't post yesterday's food but it looked like this....
Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast
Lunch - Reduced fat farmers pate with crispbreads
Dinner - Beef casserole, boiled potatoes,carrots, cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower

Pancake damage - 4 pancakes (pre packed not cooked at home) with sweetener and lemon juice

Today's food is looking like this...

Breakfast - Oat so simple

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie

Dinner - No idea yet but loads of meat and veg here to knock something up

I'm so sad and happy at the same time that pancake day is over!

Food looks good, though light, have you thought about having some fruit or something with lunch?
XxX

Might bung a banana in there somewhere but it's quite filling with all the cucumber and lettuce. Pancakes were so good last night but there's still a packet in the cupboard calling me. I hope they shut up soon ;) xx

Today's food...

Breakfast - oat so simple

Lunch - ham, cheese and lettuce sarnie

Dinner - roast lamb, boiled potatoes, carrots, sprouts, cabbage and gravy

Snack - Apple, banana and quavers

I'mma just be popping round for dinner! :)

Back