ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Ooh you should have it was lovely. Don't have lamb often cos it's quite fatty but I really enjoyed and watched the winchesters while I ate it. Heaven! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy friday ladies. I say happy but Mother Nature is being a bit@h and I've been glued to the sofa all morning with my hot water bottle. Food for today isn't going to be great as I've already eaten a fruit & nut but porridge for breakfast and we hotpot with veg for lunch isn't so bad.

Wow, when my monthly gives me that level of jip, I'm straight in for the ALL the chocolate. One bar wouldn't touch it. I'm hoping I gain your level of willpower!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aw, are you feeling ant better today?
XxX

Wow, when my monthly gives me that level of jip, I'm straight in for the ALL the chocolate. One bar wouldn't touch it. I'm hoping I gain your level of willpower!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I don't always show the same restraint but you'll get there hun I'm sure. We can't all be good all the time all we can do is try eh? xx

Aw, are you feeling ant better today?
XxX

Feeling much better today cheers lovely. Friday was a bad day but things have eased off a lot now. Tired though, I seem to be having really vivid dreams that don't make much sense and I'm waking up feeling like I haven't really slept. Still things could be worse so I should stop whinging lol xx

Feeling much better today cheers lovely. Friday was a bad day but things have eased off a lot now. Tired though, I seem to be having really vivid dreams that don't make much sense and I'm waking up feeling like I haven't really slept. Still things could be worse so I should stop whinging lol xx

Nice vivid dreams? Though I'm guessing not as if you were dreaming about SPN you'd not be complaining! Sorry you're feeling tired, must be something in the air. Have a power nap?
XxX

They're really random. Not lovely spn ones but not horrible ones either. I'll get an early night tonight and try not to fall asleep in the cinema tomorrow xx

They're really random. Not lovely spn ones but not horrible ones either. I'll get an early night tonight and try not to fall asleep in the cinema tomorrow xx

Aw, that sucks. What are you going to see? Does that mean you'll be missing the boys?!
I'm finally caught up and can start watching on TV!
XxX

I'm going to see fifty shades but going in the afternoon so I won't miss the boys. Having a girly afternoon for a change but no lunch out cos I'm treating myself to chocs for the film xx

Girly afternoon sounds lovely!
XxX

Girly afternoon was lovely but started with Pizza Hut buffet. Whoops! Christian grey was good company though actually looking forward to the second instalment even though so many reviews said this first one is rubbish. Not as raunchy as I thought either.

Back to being good tomorrow and I'm looking forward to a day of no stodge xx

Yesterday was half successful. No stodge as such was eaten but I did eat a muller corner and think "stuff how many points it is" So I'm trying to get in to see my doctor because my leg is leaking water but do you think I can get an evening appointment so I can go after work? Um no! Been told to ring at 8 on Wednesday morning so I can try and get an evening slot that is opening up on Thursday. Why I can't just book it now I don't know, it's so frustrating!

Anyway whinging aside today's food is looking like this...

Breakfast - Scrambled egg on toast with ham (high protein keeping me nice and full)

Lunch - Ham salad

Dinner - Beef casserole with carrots, broccoli, onions, green beans and boiled potatoes

Snack - Kit Kat chunky and Quavers

Your leg is leaking? And you have to wait a week? Really?! What the hell, surely that's an as soon as possible situation?
XxX

They don't know my leg is leaking and if I'd take time off work i would get in sooner to be fair but it annoys me that those of us who aren't retired/unemployed get the short straw when it comes to appointments. 48hrs now that I've had water leaking out of the leg that one doctor was adamant was just fat and not retaining water. Hmm ok then this kind of blows your theory out of the water Dr Thomas! Xx

Ouch, maybe tell them. So frustrating I know where you're coming from, our doctors closes at 5:30pm, don't even offer late appointments, so effectively, lose money and skip work or just wait and see if you get better!
Do you have any walk in centres or A&E things near you that aren't actually A&E...if that makes any sense!
XxX

Hope you're alright Sweet.
XxX

Monday again folks where does the weekend go? So last night I went to bingo and it's strengthened my resolve a bit. All the seating is fixed and when you have a big belly like me that isn't great. I fitted in but only just and I wasn't comfortable all night. I did enjoy myself and want to go again but losing weight will make it a better night out! I hate it when things like that bring it home to me just how big I am but then again it makes me want to lose the weight so it has a plus side. Todays food is looking like this

Breakfast - Porridge

Lunch - Mushroom soup

Tea - WW ready meal with boiled potatoes and veg. Not sure which one I'm fancying yet but I always keep a selection for lazy days

Sorry about Bingo, but I guess you're right that it's kind of egged you on! I hate fixed seats, they're a terrible idea even for skinny people I reckon!

Food looks good but light! The WW ready meals are lovely, bit jealous, chicken hot pot is delish!
XxX

The hotpots are my favourite I don't touch the lasagne though. Bleurgh! I don't like fixed seating but while I can see that it makes sense in some ways (getting the most seats into an area and no tidying them up when people move them) the majority of the people there last night were older and quite a few had walking sticks and mobility scooters so they would prefer chairs than can move too. Mine is my own fault for not being comfortable but if I had arthritis or other issues I'd be wanting to know why it wasn't more appropriate. We're going back Saturday night and taking Dai, his best mate and his gf and I better have a nice big win this time to make up for it lol xx

Back