ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

The hotpots are my favourite I don't touch the lasagne though. Bleurgh! I don't like fixed seating but while I can see that it makes sense in some ways (getting the most seats into an area and no tidying them up when people move them) the majority of the people there last night were older and quite a few had walking sticks and mobility scooters so they would prefer chairs than can move too. Mine is my own fault for not being comfortable but if I had arthritis or other issues I'd be wanting to know why it wasn't more appropriate. We're going back Saturday night and taking Dai, his best mate and his gf and I better have a nice big win this time to make up for it lol xx

They do sound inappropriate for the location, uncomfortable for everyone!
Fingers and toes crossed for you! :)
XxX

Afternoon lovelies. I'm having a very lazy day today and not getting much work done at all. I did try and hoover earlier but it isn't working right so can't do much with it until Dai looks at it so I ordered a load of wine for the wedding instead. The joy of us having it at the venue we chose is we can buy our own and just pay corkage which is saving us over £400 so arrival drinks and some of the wine for the tables will be delivered tomorrow. Now the challenge is on not to dip into it over the summer when cold white wine gets even more tempting ;)

Today's food -

Breakfast - porridge

Lunch - Crusty roll filled with ham and lettuce

Tea - Not sure but Dai has asked for beef casserole as it's his new favourite but I'm fancying sweet and sour so we'll see

Snack - Banana and a mini magnum. Yum!

Afternoon lovelies. I'm having a very lazy day today and not getting much work done at all. I did try and hoover earlier but it isn't working right so can't do much with it until Dai looks at it so I ordered a load of wine for the wedding instead. The joy of us having it at the venue we chose is we can buy our own and just pay corkage which is saving us over £400 so arrival drinks and some of the wine for the tables will be delivered tomorrow. Now the challenge is on not to dip into it over the summer when cold white wine gets even more tempting ;)

Today's food -

Breakfast - porridge

Lunch - Crusty roll filled with ham and lettuce

Tea - Not sure but Dai has asked for beef casserole as it's his new favourite but I'm fancying sweet and sour so we'll see

Snack - Banana and a mini magnum. Yum!

Resist the wine and keep repeating "I do not need it"! It'll be more enjoyable at the wedding then! :)

Food sounds good, lunch looks awfully light again though Hun, you sure you're eating enough?
How's the leg today?
XxX

I can say no to drink very easily so I'm lucky with that one. I think I'm gonna store it in my dads garage anyway so it will be out of sight out of mind. I had two crusty rolls for lunch don't worry about it being light lol decided on s&s for tea very quick and easy and low in points :)

The leg is ok it's not leaking anymore but tomorrow morning I'll be on the phone at 8 sharp trying to book an almost mythical evening appointment with the lovely Dr Morgan. Hoping he gives me tablets to shift the stubborn water xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can say no to drink very easily so I'm lucky with that one. I think I'm gonna store it in my dads garage anyway so it will be out of sight out of mind. I had two crusty rolls for lunch don't worry about it being light lol decided on s&s for tea very quick and easy and low in points :)

The leg is ok it's not leaking anymore but tomorrow morning I'll be on the phone at 8 sharp trying to book an almost mythical evening appointment with the lovely Dr Morgan. Hoping he gives me tablets to shift the stubborn water xx

S&S sounds lovely, is that homemade or WW? I really don't fancy salad :(

The mythical doctors appointment is a legend passed down by generations, some say it does not exist whilst others swear they have encountered it!
XxX

Pmsl you sounded like Jeremy clarkson when e introduces the stig then! Think of me at 8 while I'm swearing at the constant engaged tone.

S&s is the Tesco healthy living stuff in a jar. Only 3 points too which is nothing really and I just add skinless chicken and extra water chesnuts cos I love the crunch of them. Bit of Tilda steamed rice and it's done. Filling and tasty you can't fault it xx

Woo hoo mythical evening appointment booked for 5pm tomorrow. Feeling very optimistic that I'll get taken seriously this time too. Yay! xx

Brilliant!! Hopefully they can get something sorted for you!
XxX

Hi Lovely,

Catching up on diaries as i've been M.I.A.:rolleyes: You sound really positive and how exciting you are getting nearer to the wedding organising the drink and stuff:)Hope your legs ok, sure it will be xx I've not had the best start to the year but managed not to gain.....now i must make a concerted effort and will be back posting more!! Onwards and downwards xxxx

Ah the legs got looked at tonight and it was an instant on sight diagnosis of lymphoedema:( I'm being referred to the lymphoedema clinic at the hospital to manage it but there's no cure so I'll never get my slender legs back even when I'm at goal. My gp was amazing though and supportive so while it's not what I wanted to hear at least it's a proper diagnosis and one that I should have had years ago xx

I'm sorry Sweet, never nice to hear bad news. Will it swelling go down even if it doesn't go completely?
XxX

I'm not sure to be honest. The earlier it's diagnosed the less you suffer and easier it is to manage so I've got to keep my fingers crossed and see how things pan out xx

Sending hugs!
XxX

Thanks em I need them today xx

What's the eats for today?
XxX

Had scrambled egg on toast for breakfast but not sure what's for lunch. Dai wants beef casserole for tea so that's easily done with plenty of veggies. I'm fancying a sausage sarnie for lunch but need a plan b cos there's only the frozen ones here and they're not low fat xx

Had scrambled egg on toast for breakfast but not sure what's for lunch. Dai wants beef casserole for tea so that's easily done with plenty of veggies. I'm fancying a sausage sarnie for lunch but need a plan b cos there's only the frozen ones here and they're not low fat xx

Do you have enough points for a sausage sarnie? How about bacon instead
XxX

I'm keeping points for popcorn later and no bacon here so I went for soup xx

Good choice! :)
XxX

Morning all. Monday again I swear the weekends are getting shorter. Had a double date at the bingo saturday and we had food there which wasn't very diet friendly but think my weeklies have covered it. Hard to point when you don't know exactly how something is cooked but it was chips, corned beef pie and gravy. Not the healthiest but less points than a chinese I think. Sts this morning but it's time of the month and my legs are rock solid from swelling so at least it's not a gain. Hope you all had a good weekend? Xx

Back