ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I guarantee that STS is leg and TOTM related, take it in your stride lovely.

Sorry to hear legs still not good :(
XxX

That's what I thought I can cope with a STS when I'm blown up like a balloon. Can't wait to get seen in the clinic and start my treatment though.

Breakfast - oat so simple and a banana

Lunch - low fat pate with crispbreads

Tea - pizza. Got a cheese craving so I've pointed a goodfellas pizza that's lurking in the freezer for some comfort food :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bet!

That pizza sounds lush!
XxX

Afternoon all how are we doing? I've been full of flu all week and felt like death warmed up so I've lurked but not posted inbetween naps. Food choices haven't been the best because I haven't had the energy to cook properly and have snacked on naughties but starting to feel a bit more human today. Another early night should see it off I'm hoping and at least there's no more icecream in the freezer. Haven't dared get on the scales this but I'm expecting a gain simply because I've eaten more and moved less. Need to win the lottery so I can hire a chef to cook me yummy low cal food every day xx

Glad you're feeling a little bit better! When you've won and have a chef I'll be moving in 'kay? :p
XxX

Yay we can be roomies! I'll have a big gym and a swimming pool too so the fitness will be fun and I'll hire hot trainers to kick our butts xx

Just got into bed feeling rather smug that I turned down a chinese tonight. That's never happened before! This might just be the tide turning......

Just got into bed feeling rather smug that I turned down a chinese tonight. That's never happened before! This might just be the tide turning......

Lol, ironic, I had your portion of Chinese last night then! :p
XxX

I crumbled and had a take away last night. I wasn't cooking on Mothers Day and Dai refused to so I gave in and had take away...and a box of thorntons chocolates. Food today however is a lot better

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast

Lunch - Low fat pate and some crispbreads

Dinner - Sweet and sour chicken with Tilda steamed rice

He refused? That's so annoying! It's supposed to be your special day!
XxX

No such thing in my house. I had presents but I also made my own breakfast did two loads of washing, hoovered and emptied and reloaded the dishwasher. He's so not domesticated and it drives me crazy xx

No such thing in my house. I had presents but I also made my own breakfast did two loads of washing, hoovered and emptied and reloaded the dishwasher. He's so not domesticated and it drives me crazy xx

I know he's not normally but jeez that's annoying, it's only one day, what does he think it's going to do? Turn him into a girl!
XxX

Maybe he thinks his winky will drop off in some painful way? I dunno but I wasn't exactly pampered in appreciation for all I do. Maybe I need to stop doing so much and see if I'm appreciated then xx

Maybe he thinks his winky will drop off in some painful way? I dunno but I wasn't exactly pampered in appreciation for all I do. Maybe I need to stop doing so much and see if I'm appreciated then xx

Maybe! It's stupid, if I were you I'd definitely hang up the apron and refuse to do anything for him, you can still feed yourself and take care of the kids, but I certainly wouldn't be cooking for him if that's his attitude!
XxX

At least I had presents I guess. I've had a headache since I got up this morning which is has totally got rid of my appetite. How do I keep it until I'm 10st lighter? Lol xx

At least I had presents I guess. I've had a headache since I got up this morning which is has totally got rid of my appetite. How do I keep it until I'm 10st lighter? Lol xx

If I'd figured that out I'd have shared it with you! :p
XxX

You alright Sugar?
XxX

Yes I think so! I've been lurking just not posting as I haven't had anything positive to write diet wise and had a lot going on. Seems very quiet on mini's lately is this the lull before people start trying to get their summer body? xx

Yes I think so! I've been lurking just not posting as I haven't had anything positive to write diet wise and had a lot going on. Seems very quiet on mini's lately is this the lull before people start trying to get their summer body? xx

Have been worried about you! Yes I think that's it, but everyone knows summer bodies are made in the winter!
XxX

Lord help mine then haha I'm very seriously thinking about going back to a club but I can't face horse features so I might give SW a second chance xx

Back