My changing shape

woof

Alway see the love x
16159-albums2368-picture14625.jpg

Thought I would post a pic of me. My body is changing so fast my eyes cant keep up. Next time I will clean the mirror :8855:

I`ll have to dig out a "fat" pic of me when I was 12 stone and post when I feel brave enough.
I went shopping today and I still pick up size 16. My head has yet to catch up with my body. Im no longer a size 16 but a 12/14......

I would like to say THANKYOU to every1 on here, My Lully friends for always being HERE as with out YOU I would still be a size 16 and growing. Love you!!!!

Woofy x

Bless, well done! We lub you too Woofy xxx

Wow woof you look fab!!
I can't wait to be able to take pics like that :)

Nice woof! You're looking great, very slim-tastic! x x

:p Woooooaaaaa look at YOU Woof!! Mr Lush is going to have a great time!! Skinny b*tch xxxx :D

FAF you're nuts, lol x

Anyway my body is like that in my head, haha

16159-albums2368-picture14625.jpg

Thought I would post a pic of me. My body is changing so fast my eyes cant keep up. Next time I will clean the mirror :8855:

I`ll have to dig out a "fat" pic of me when I was 12 stone and post when I feel brave enough.
I went shopping today and I still pick up size 16. My head has yet to catch up with my body. Im no longer a size 16 but a 12/14......

I would like to say THANKYOU to every1 on here, My Lully friends for always being HERE as with out YOU I would still be a size 16 and growing. Love you!!!!

Woofy x
looking good mrs

well done woof!

get the fat picture out.....g'wan!

Blimey! Thanks guys! WOW that felt very strange readin nice things about "ME".... for once Im lost for words. ty x

Woofy x

Wow you skinny minny! I aspire to have your shape as well! :)

Well done!
xx

Thanks Steph. Im far from"skinny" still have some weight to move and need to "tone" 1 day at a time they say.........

Its mad as I still see myself as "FAT" PROPER FAT! How mad it that!

Woofy x

Woweee! You look FAB hun!! :D Veryy jealous... xx

WOW! Looking good there woofy, get the fat pics and go and post on the before and afters on the success thread love.

Woof lost for words!!! I'm not having it :) x x x

You look fab, Woofy. Well done chuck!

I agree it is hard to stop thinking of yourself as 'fat' - I wonder if it will ever go away?

Hmm, Is that a woman thing I wonder? I was thrilled at my changing shape, and I certainly don't think I'm fat when I look in the mirror.

must be a chick thing, my trousers are hanging off me and I still can't see it in the mirror LOL

looking hot xxxx

Back