My Colonic... (errr, hopefully it ain't too graphic!)

I had mine then followed up with my second, my girlie recommends every 4 months I felt fabulous, a bit headachy at first but then jumping, and a bloated feeling I had was def gone. Each to their own I think, you either like or you dont! no tablets, ointments or creams just some advice on what foods are best eaten to aid digestion.

Hi,

just to add to the Colonic Saga.

I had my fourth only last week and can say I find a benefit. I don't however feel an instant lightness or look like a size 10, but a lot comes out shall we say! :sign0131:

I had my first Colonic last year after I began food and stated toexperince bloating again. I just wanted to sort my insides out once back in the world of food. I have always had IBS, a lactose intolerance and a history of different stomach related things.

In my first sessions she spent lots of time taking a history and then the process began. She told me how my body felt to her, which was spot on. For example I felt quite bloated around my bra line and she eventually worked her magic to release my blockages. She recommended a further two if I wanted them (I did) and can say days later felt more trim and less bloated. Skin is also better.

The one I had last week was a top up and I will see her every quarter.

I was given some tablets to try in the first session (free) as she said I had a sluggish Bowel (which I agree with as always have). I then decided to purchase them, I think they were about £12 for 60. One a day to be taken with food. They are called Dr. Kitty Campion's Intestinal Corrective Formula no 2. When I dont take them, things do not move as they should. She advised you can take them long-term

Hope this helps

Sam xxx

Back