my consultant is leaving

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tara40, 5 August 2010 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh my god. she is such a good consultant. we have got a temporary one, who is also very good, until we get a replacement. hopefully one of my sw will take over. she is very good and very confident.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    God, I'd be gutted. Think I'd just go back to doing it from home, actually. Who is it you hope'll take over?

4. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Ours is leaving too, and she is fab :( Im really worried about who will take over, as our previous one (before her) was AWFUL :(

5. louisehj

louisehj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I rejoined Sw in January but went to a different class to the one I had previously been to. I believe the reason I have done so well and am still going to class 7 months later is definitely my consultant she is really nice and good, she aprroaches you like a human being. MY previous one talked to you like you were a robot. I would hate it if my consultant left.

6. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My consultant left & we had 2 replacements who shared the group. Personally I don't think it works as well like that as they both are different & do things slightly different. Also when its somebody new the next week after chatting to the other one, things are forgotton about, like mini targets till the other c returns.

Hope your new c is just as good as the one leaving.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.