My councillor I might just have found out why shes no so committed

whirlwind

Today while I was being weighed her husband was at home,and they were discussing the credit card they had,
they did include me in the conversation by telling me that they had a credit card that they pay off every month that is just used for the diets, she went on to say that they hadnt cleared it by 30p (something to do with her not hearing the balance properly when using the automated service) and that they had now got to pay one months interest because of the 30p that was missing, she then went on to say that they had paid 8 thousand :eek: onto it and how just 30p shouldnt make that much difference,
When Ive been there before there have always been piles and piles of boxes with the cd diet in and lots of other boxes that Ive never took any notice of, but today as I was in there a bit longer I noticed what the other boxes were
Liter life, and rosemary connerely stuff, weight watchers sweets and some herbal weight loss tablets that i couldnt begin to pronounce, and I mean boxes and boxes of the things, she had to move one so I could get out of the door :eek:

So perhaps thats why she isnt really interested in me as a person im just another client, and perhaps thats why she gets her info wrong sometimes :rolleyes:

INTERESTING (Im such a nosey cow lol)

post-4-1104612101.gif

Oh my goodness!! She is moonlighting for other companies as well!! So she hasnt just picked the one that she believes is best! Cause thats what I would do! She just sells em all! Come on reel them in! lol

That would be so hilarious if werent just so ubsurd!

Could she possibly be re-selling stuff of ebay?.....:(

If she is then Cambridge will definately stop her being a counsellor for them. :mad: It always worries me people buying CD from ebay as the packs could have been tampered with, out of date etc. :confused:

I know. I was watching an ebay auction of 3 months worth on the internet and it was going for crazy money. But I looked at the decrption and some of the sachets were out of date since february!

I was of course only watching them out of pure desperation before I got in touch with my CD counseller. (It took me a while you see). But there is lots of the USA version of it being sold there too which means that people may be taking a version that has less calories than they need because someone said that the USA version is SS for 2 weeks and then introduce a meal as their shakes have less calories.

Sorry but your counsellor sounds like a bit of a div. She should put all her efforts into ONE diet plan which she can research fully and offer a top service on; that way she would get more custom and more profit. She will lose custom this way and people will find ways of losing weight without her.

Unfortunately, she sounds rather like one of those people in life that is ruled by money; our wedding photographer was like that and we used him because he is a close friend of the family. When we wrote out cheques for him he would, no lies, dribble/drool; when he did the wedding he wouldn't give me what I wanted and at the wedding he actually said to me: 'but you had loads of photos done back at the house'. Well, errr, hello? I am paying you £500 squids for this! Anyway, we waited and waited for the pics; 5 months later my husband lost his temper with him and then a month later we received the pics which had been developed in boots and could have been taken by an amateur.

Sadly, life is full of people like this.

Yes! I also wonder if you is selling on ebay too. She obviously only does the 'counselling' stuff to get hold of the product.

Well that would be my theory anyway.

Dizzy x

My first though was she's selling on ebay, some on there say they can give you any combination as they have "so many left over"

If this had been a thread about LL then there would have been comments to the detriment of LL rather than just sticking at how awful the counsellor (sales person) was.

I'm glad she has been found out and hopefully she will get her come uppence :mad:

If this had been a thread about LL then there would have been comments to the detriment of LL rather than just sticking at how awful the counsellor (sales person) was.

I'm glad she has been found out and hopefully she will get her come uppence :mad:

Well said.....I agree entirely!

<< Texasgirl goes off to brush up on her sales techniques in order to further her application to become a CDC>>

Back