My 'counsellor' hasnt turned up

I didnt know CDC's visited peoples houses lol

My CDC lives literally on the next road :)

my councellor makes a 50 mile round trip to come to me and a few others in my area:) bless

Trueblue,
Lovely to see you on here ;)
An great that you have now got your packs...
don't worry if you feel a bit panicky over the next few days, you will do fabulously!
A lot of us got a shock when on scales at first, but its only a number.. you will soon be pounds then stones down...
Stick to the plan exactly (are you on ss?) and enjpoy the journey!!

x

The same thing happened to me, it was soo annoying. She said she would send me out some information in the post and it never arrived, I rang and rang, and emailed and nothing. Meanwhile I cut out carbs in preparation as I was raring to go. Eventually I rang another CDC and met her the next day and went home with all the shakes I needed, no mention of having to send me out information. It is just luck of the draw I guess, some people are good at their job and some just aren't. Hope you get on it soon, because it is well worth it. But I lost 5 pounds in a week cutting out carbs, and had no side effects when I did start so in retrospect the preparation time was well worth it.

It's tricky cos you can't just nip to a chemist or a shop to get the CD food, bless all the CDC's that do a great job (luckily all mine have been fab) its a shame the odd one can put people off.. Good luck with the diet and glad it all worked out in the end for you!!!!

xx

Back