My count down to the big 40. 15 stone to loose- 5lbs down

jules1981

Gold Member
I weigh around 25 stone-I am to fat to weigh in on my scales so won't find out my weight till fri. When I go back to group.

I lost just under 4 stone last yr through SW but gained it all back.

I am 35 yes old am married and have a 4 1/2 years old son. I would like to be at target for my 40th birthday....and fly to ny too with a friend.

Xxxxx

I have 56 months or 241weeks to loose 15 stone or 210 lbs.

I know I will loose diffrent amounts each week and hopefully more to begin with but if I can loose 1lb a week I will be on target to be at 10 stone by my 40th birthday in may 2021.

Xxxxx

I weighed in yesterday at 24.9 xxx

Thank you hun.
I ended up at the emergency Drs late last night as I was getting pain in my left leg it felt like a vein was pulsing and it felt like it should be swollen but it wasnt-well was a bit It was superficial thrombophlebitis and all caused because of my weight :(

Its really scared me xxxx

Hi Jules X Sorry you had such a scare last night. I hope you're feeling a little better today.
I'm a SW rejoiner, and also a minis rejoiner too, having gained back 5 of the 6 st I'd lost. My best friend Still Slimming Suzy is my rock and also doing SW very successfully.
Good luck with your SW journey, and if you'd like any support, we're happy to help/chat/bully lol! Xx

I have failed this week :( xxxx

I have failed this week :( xxxx
You haven't failed Jules...just had a tough week. Have a think about the week ahead and if you have the right food in for a more SW friendly week. Even if you only do one day at a time, planning can help get your head in the right place and then the rest follows x
Good luck hunni xx

I have had 4 good day but spoiled it by eating homade millionaires shortbread tonight back on plan tomorrowxxx

Plan for tomorrow is

Yog ( 1syn) with raspberries and strawberries

Sushi ( 1.5 syns I think, but need to double check) and pasta pot ( 2 syns) an apple and pear

Cottage pie with carrot and swede mash and kale and carrots ( need using up!) and yorshire ( 5 syns) and gravy (4 syns)

Bliss yog ( syns)

HEA almond milk

HEB 35 Oats

Water

Sugar free vimto

Coffee

Syns 12.5/25
xxxxxx

I am going to type all my food down here to try and help me xxxx

Hi jules-i find keeping a food diary helps because it makes you aware of what syns you have to play with. Its always nice to know you have 2-3 syns left for a little treat -like mikados or a freddo. Are you a member of a group? If not, it might be an idea to help with motivation and confidence xxxxx

Plan for tomorrow is

Yog ( 1syn) with raspberries and strawberries

Sushi ( 1.5 syns I think, but need to double check) and pasta pot ( 2 syns) an apple and pear

Cottage pie with carrot and swede mash and kale and carrots ( need using up!) and yorshire ( 5 syns) and gravy (4 syns)

Bliss yog ( syns)

HEA almond milk

HEB 35 Oats

Water

Sugar free vimto

Coffee

Syns 12.5/25
xxxxxx

I am going to type all my food down here to try and help me xxxx

Sounds like you're all organised for tomorrow Jules, well done :)
Some good news for you...SW have reviewed the healthy extras and you can now have 40g of oats for a HEB xx

Oh Thank you hun i had heard a murmur but wasnt sure hopefully we will get some more info at group on fri as i think some of the other HEB have changed too havent they? xxxxxx

Oh Thank you hun i had heard a murmur but wasnt sure hopefully we will get some more info at group on fri as i think some of the other HEB have changed too havent they? xxxxxx

Yes quite a few! You'll get a printed handout at group. I'd post it on here for you but I know we're not allowed to post official SW info. If you want to check anything else before Friday, just ask and I'll look it up on the sheet for you xx

You're more than welcome hunni :) xx

So tired this morning My ME is playing up :(

Went in and saw my sons learning journal :) Its nice to see what hes been doing at school. Hes still on 1/2 day Hes not getting on so great :( xxxxx

Cooking Weetabix cake and Oaty muffin cakes-Both SW friendly-as long as i dont eat them all
doh.gif

Back