My Countdown - 20 Weeks to go!

My CDC was lovely, but said 'young lady, you need to really want this!' with a wagging finger. Hehe! It's true though, I need tough love...

I missed some of the contestants weights and can't find any profiles or anything for them on the net? I saw a few 17 stoners, but don't think I saw any 18 stone people?

I'm glad the pinks stayed, they pulled it out of the bag. Who is the green guy that did well? Is he called will? Hope his team mate doesn't let him down. And I'm impressed with the yellow lady, they should all be that determined.

Hes back from Spain in April but i fly over there end of February so weight needs to be gone by then!

Im struggling today, i've only had two shakes but 3 mugs of tea (skimmed milk - dont care if im not allowed it), and just made my friend eat a thorntons chocolate i found in my room because if i was left alone with it, i would have devoured it. :17729:

Its so hard being around food, but think of all the chicken curries you can eat when you're all done and dusted and slim for your wedding day!! :character00250:

Yeah, that was Wil, I'm not sure about the green team, too much man crying for my liking this early on lol, man up!!!

I never like UKs BL as much as the US one they don't seem to put in as much effort as the Americans do, and let's face it they all have a lot less to lose than the Americans do!! I'm not sure if anyones in the 18's poss one of the twins is.

I'm loving all this motivational tv at the moment!! Real BL tomorrow night too yay! I'm watching Glee at the moment, so cheesy I love it!!

I missed it, I completely forgot it was on tonight! And didn't sky plus either, never mind it'll be repeated before the end of the week. Everyone is saying Rachel is looking really skinny?

Kay, keep at it. You'll look amazing! You've got 7 weeks, imagine how much you can lose in that time! I'll stick at it with you!

I thought that too, matchstick legs!! I love glee it's so cheesy butbi love it!

hi all

sally go see julie :) she does a drop in on a monday evening i think. somewhere in hartlepool.

kez - you're doing really well and your cdc is right about wanting it. getting into ketosis takes out one of the main issues with not eating or taking in many cals but you need to want it to continue with focus and willpower. you must take your strength and focus from your impending wedding. i was about 13st when i got married and how i wish i had been thinner. i looked amazing, as you know all brides do but i just wish i'd known about cd back then. i didn't. i found out on my honeymoon. started it when i got home on the 790 plan which i found hard and i didn't understand it at all so i lost a stone or so then got pregnant anyway. you need to be informed and know how it all works to make the most out of your experience. good luck. you can do this, for you, for scott, for your health and happiness in 2011.

Oh my god, I have literally been to the toilet 8 times so far today! That's at work alone.

Hes back from Spain in April but i fly over there end of February so weight needs to be gone by then!

Im struggling today, i've only had two shakes but 3 mugs of tea (skimmed milk - dont care if im not allowed it), and just made my friend eat a thorntons chocolate i found in my room because if i was left alone with it, i would have devoured it. :17729:
Its so hard being around food, but think of all the chicken curries you can eat when you're all done and dusted and slim for your wedding day!! :character00250:

LOL -- I hope your friend is thin and not diabetic or you might be arrested for GBH!

MM

Last edited:
cornishkez said:
Oh my god, I have literally been to the toilet 8 times so far today! That's at work alone.

I know - its ridiculous isn't it!?!

I view it as proof we are drinking enough water!

So, the end of day 2! 2 litres of water down the hatch and about 4 coffees, so water intake is ok for once.

Foodwise, I've had two slices of Bernard Matthews turkey, which, ok is naughty. But it's negliable carbs and 42 kcals, so I'm cool about it. Yesterday I ended up having quarter of a mushroom and 1 slice of turkey...lol! So I can't claim I've been 100%, but I'm happy with how I am doing.

Looking forward to Thursday and seeing my CDC, so that I can pick up some tetras. Really enjoyed my last choc one today, vanilla shakes are sooo last year! :)

Popped on the scales this evening, naughty I know, but I'm secretly hoping I'll be back into the 17's by my first weigh in with CDC.

Hi Kez,

Well done hun, you are doing fantastic! The ketosis should be well on its way by now, then the main hurdle is over and done with.

Are you having tetras in the first week? Must be so nice to at least chew on something! lol

My CDC is reluctant to, I quote, 'allow her ladies any tetra bars at all'. I might have to insist after another week of 100% liquid goo... I'll see how I go xoxo

Hi Eek, no I'm having the Tetra bricks. The ready made drinks, not allowed bars until the 3rd week :( We've crossed posts, hehe, I've jsut said about them on yours.

Kerry you might not be 100% on SS but you're def 100% on SS+!!! so I really don't think what you've had will matter.

I've been really tempted to hop on the scales today but I resisted because I know they are my biggest downfall at this stage, I'm desperate to see how much I've lost but I'm going to try and hold out until Saturday if I can.

I've only got a few tetras left so I'm hanging onto them to have a treats lol, the dates on them are okay for a while yet. I'd really like to try the new choc mint bar and the porridge but then I'd have to go to my CDC, and I'm not ready for that yet. Here's to another good day tomorrow!!!! X

Oh yeah, and I came on today! Joy of joys! Oh my god, I've just thought, what if I get my period on my wedding day? How awful would that be? It's going to be bad enough fitting my dress into a toilet cubicle, let alone.....well I don't think I need to go there do I?! Lol!

Urgh, sat here watching Scott eat his tea. Yesterdays left over curry, which I'm not jealous about. The 4 slices of white bread inch thick in butter I am though!

Not got haleketosis yet, I thought I might of a bit earlier. But it might just be stale mouth breath. I'm feeling a bit nippy, so hopefully fingers crossed by the end of tomorrow it might be on the horizon!

Here's a tip from a bridesmaid after trying to wedge my best mate into the cubicle in her dress we came up with a genius way... It's not elegant but gets the job done with least amount of fuss. Open the cubicle door as wide as you can and go in facing the toilet, up with the dress, down with the pants and straddle the toilet facing the cistern, no fuss no mess lol!

I'm bloody freezing, I'm sitting in my jim jams, under a blanket with the heating and fire on full blast and I'm still cold!!! I need the loo but can't bear the thought of getting out from under my blanket lol, the joys of being in 'K'town!!

I'd love the pleasure! It's cold in the house to begin with, let alone in 'K!'

My mate told me that the other way is to lift your dress right up and then back into the toilet with your bridesmaid holding the dress up. Oh the joys of looking gorgeous eh? If my period is due on the wedding then I'll just have to start the pill the month before...lol! Even though it makes me a devil woman.

Try and work it out so you know and start it a couple of months in advance if you need to so you can run two packets back to back, I messed it up when I was with AP trying to coincide it so I didn't get my period when he was home, how I didn't end up preggers I do not know lol.

Jumped on the scales before jumping into bed and I reckon if I'm lucky I might see the 17s tomorrow morning. But keen to not get obsessed by the numbers this time, just got to have faith that it works.

Also took some pics of me in my undies, not a pretty sight, but want to be able to have some amazing before and afters one day. So for my eyes only, for now. Lol! Can't believe how huge my arse is, well I don't have an arse, my bum and back and shoulders just merge into one big block. Where my waist should be I have a crease between folds! Eek!

Well I did see the 17's this morning, only just, but they were there!

Day 3 and got a headache already, I guess today is where I tip over into ketosis and therefore it isn't going to be fun. I didn't bring a spare jumper and it's freezing in the office. Boohoo!

Back