My Countdown - 20 Weeks to go!

I like that! From the leaf not the root. I'll remember that one!

Meeting with the reverend tomorrow about the wedding!

Heyyy im an oldie (dont know if you remember me) and im back again too 6months down the line Lol :D
Just popped in to see what newbies were here and found you, I reckon you can definitley do it this time!! Good luck!!

Ooh exciting, it makes it real doesn't it? Have you got lots to organize cos that should keep you busy and not let you get bored!

Hi Kay, yes I remember you! Are you back on cd? Have you maintained, lost, gained?

Surf, I have got soo much to do. Lots and lots of ideas and thoughts that I need to make actuals now. Plus need to make table decs, bouquets, seating plans etc. Plenty to keep me busy.

The only thing that seems to be keeping me motivated is thinking 25 weeks! Hopefully the countdown will keep me scared into behaving.

I always just make something up that would be the one reason I would break the diet. E.g. The only reason i would break the diet is if Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver cooked me a meal, as its a once in a lifetime opportunity (and extremely unlikely to happen), any other food will ALWAYS be there when Im finished, so I dont need it now.

The way CD makes you behave is so strange :S

And i tell myself that none of the food in the house belongs to me so I cant eat it, and everything in the shop isn't for me until im slim again. (Psycho)

I started at 12st9 and im only 5ft4 with short legs so i was a bit chubby and really unhappy.
Went on CD, down to 10st7 - met someone, found it really hard to keep up with the diet because the boy I was seeing thought I had some sort of eating disorder as I only ever drank 'milkshake'.
Stopped at 10st7 - was happy with that.
Back up to 11st (thats my limit) due to Birthday, Xmas and New Years.
So this time I'm gonna go down to my original goal of 10st as a surprise for him when he gets back from Spain (he plays basketball out there).

Sorry for the essay this is supposed to be your thread not mine. :) xx

Last edited:
No it's fine, I like people dropping in and posting. That's fantastic that you've only put on half a stone, that'll be gone in the first ten days. When is he back from Spain?

Cd is a real head wrecker, I can go through every emotion under the sun in the space of 24 hours. And I end up on here posting ALOT! It's gives me a break from talking to myself... Lol

Good Tips

I always just make something up that would be the one reason I would break the diet. E.g. The only reason i would break the diet is if Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver cooked me a meal, as its a once in a lifetime opportunity (and extremely unlikely to happen), (LOVE THIS) any other food will ALWAYS be there when Im finished, so I dont need it now. (SO TRUE)

The way CD makes you behave is so strange :S (YES)

And i tell myself that none of the food in the house belongs to me so I cant eat it, and everything in the shop isn't for me until im slim again. (Psycho) -- NOT REALLY- IF IT WORKS!

I started at 12st9 and im only 5ft4 with short legs so I was a bit chubby and really unhappy. (OMG -- I am 5'4" and started LL at 12st10 got to goal stayed there, then started slowing regaining. Now I am back on CD to relose the 2.5 stone I put back on.)

Sorry for the essay this is supposed to be your thread not mine. (ME, TOO):) xx

Good for maintaining not regaining!

MinnieMel

Bleurgh, feeling pretty rubbish!

Not drunk anywhere near enough today and feeling it now, not got a head ache but got that empty belly sick feeling. It doesn't help that I have just done Scott's packed lunch and am now cooking him a chicken curry.

I want to eat some of the chicken soooo bad. This is going to be tougher than I remembered!

Keep at it. You've done so well so far. Think of walking down that aisle.....

Hi Kez --

It gets easier. Hang in there. Cook Scott things you don't like that he does. Always works for me.

MM

P.S. Not doing well with the water today -- I think the cold weather doesn't help.

Too much coffee, not enough water! Lol

This is for my wedding, this is for Scott! This is so I don't have to be ashamed, stood in my dress with everyone staring at me. This is for 25 weeks, it's not forever and it's for the most worthwhile cause ever!

Amen!

Go Hun that's the attitude!!! I've struggled with water today too, just had to drink a litre and a half really quickly otherwise I'll be up all night wee wee weeing!! But for now I'm literally up and downstairs every 5 minutes, serves me right for binge drinking lol. Hope you have a good day tomorrow, stay strong hun xx

I will! Just ordered my exante!

Did you go for the mixed bumper pack? I need to know what the soup is like cos I might go for that option as it's cheaper than CD and also without the humiliation of going back to see my CDC weighing what I do :(

Hi Kez and Surfhunny --

Please, let us know how it compares taste-wise to CD.

MM

Sorry guys, scrap that. I was about to go to the checkout cart and thought, I'll just check my CDC hasn't emailed me...and she had! A really lovely email actually, so the Exante is on hold for the minute as I am going to see my CDC on Thursday. I think for the minute I need the checking up on.

But Exante is a definate option for the future, as the cost of CD has and always will be an issue.

Surf, why don't you get a weeks mix pack, it's only £38 and gives a sample of everything. I don't think you can buy them singularly, I think it asks you to spend £37.50 or something (21 sachets/weeks worth).

And speaking of the devils, just seen an advert for LL. ANd has anyone seen the 'Biggest Loser' meal replacement plan?

Is everyone else watching the UK Biggest Loser? Grrr, Orange team! It makes me soo mad that they are given this amazing opportunity and they waste it.

I am going to see who is the nearest weight to me and track myself against them. Also, when I go to see my CDC on Thursday I have asked her to test me with a ketostix. That'll be Day 4 and there is no reason why I wouldn't be in ketosis by then. And if I'm not, she'll know I've cheated!

Maybe I should do that every week, so I have to stay in Ketosis!

Ha ha Kerry I couldve written your post myself!! I was going to see how Laira got on but it was bye bye red team so that was the end of that lol.

I've checked out the BL meal replacements but it's actually quite high in cals :( I never thought of getting a weeks supply of Exante good idea!

I hope it goes well with your CDC and you get what you want out of her this time round. I'm still considering going back to my original CDC, not my last one. It sound terrible but it's just because I was a bit scared of my first CDC so I was too scared to cheat, but my last CDC was just too nice!

Back