My Countdown - 20 Weeks to go!

Hiya hun!! How're you doing? I want my CD mojo back again:missing:!!! I don't know what the chuff is wrong with me at the moment but I just want to get back into the swing of things again instead of sliding deeper into fatness.

Once again I am at the top end of 17 stone! I know that in a few days I can easily be 5-6lbs down again, maybe even after that I can get to the lower end of 17 stone. But then it all goes back on again!

I just want to be able to stick to something, I don't care what. As long as it works and I stick to it for more than a week.

I was looking this morning at gastric bands and feel so lazy for even considering it. I don't have a medical condition causing me to over eat and binge. Gluttony isn't an excuse! I thought to myself, what a waste of £7k, just cause I can't stop eating too much and being lazy. But then I also thought to myself, I have been overweight most of my life. Started gaining seriously when I was 15/16. So that's 10 years of my 26 year old life have been wasted being on diets, being a wallflower and being miserable. £7k doesnt seem like such a price in comparison.

Not that I am going down that route. Can't afford it and couldnt wait that long. It takes months of pre op prep.

Like you surf, I just want my mojo back!

Back