My Countdown To 60kg!

uoyevoli

Hi all

This is my CC diary. I've started CC as of 14th July 2011. I'm hoping to get down 60kg, I have around 40kg to lose. There's no set time when I want to achieve this by just as long as I get there I'm happy.

I have a set goal atm of 1400 cals per day. I'm not counting carbs, fat, ect.

I've previously tried Slimming World but didn't end up with much success.

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
So today is the first day. I've eaten a lot today and I am still feeling hungry, I don't know why. I went for a blood test in the morning so I had some small to eat before I went as I didn't have time for a proper breakfast. Here's what my day looks like. Please correct me on mistakes :)

Breakfast
1 Vitality Banoffee Cereal Bar 79cals

Lunch
2 Eggs 146cals
4 Slices of Nimble Bread 196cals
25 Sprays of Frylight 25cals

Dinner
250g Beef 478cals
1 Medium Onion 46cals
2 Wholemeal Pittas 290cals
1 Cup Shredded Lettuce 10cals
25 Sprays of Frylight 25 cals

Snacks
250g Pictoa Cherries 128cals
Solero Berry Berry 99cals
150g Onken Cherry Yoghurt 160cals
1 Date 29cals

Water
1l

Exercise
Cleaning 30 mins 124cals
Walking Upstairs 5 mins 66cals
Walking very brisk pace 20 mins 166 cals

Total Food: 1731 cals
Remaining: 25 cals

Lol I hate to comment on peoples food diaries as I have no idea how your day went or what's in your fridge lol
Based on what's there an if that's a 'normal' day I'd say try an up your veggies if ya can as they're nice an low cal, filling (so you dont feel like eating the furniture by bedtime!!!) and all the extra vitamins will make you feel fab:) Says the woman who hasn't eaten any veggies but cucumber today!! It's been a bit hectic lol. But I honestly don't get as ravenous when I shovel down a good 5 a day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was sooo hungry last night. I had to make something for my husband to eat when he came home so I decided to fry some beef for him. I was nearly drooling, lol. I haven't eaten breakfast yet but it's probably going to be a bigish one with a small lunch and medium dinner.

Lol I hate to comment on peoples food diaries as I have no idea how your day went or what's in your fridge lol
Based on what's there an if that's a 'normal' day I'd say try an up your veggies if ya can as they're nice an low cal, filling (so you dont feel like eating the furniture by bedtime!!!) and all the extra vitamins will make you feel fab:) Says the woman who hasn't eaten any veggies but cucumber today!! It's been a bit hectic lol. But I honestly don't get as ravenous when I shovel down a good 5 a day!!!

I appreciate your input :) I'm gonna try filling up on some more veg today so I don't get too hungry tonight. I'm terrible at not eating too much fruit or veg so it's gonna take some doing.

Yeah it's a bit challenging at first!! I like most veg but I'm not very adventurous with it!! And some days chopping all the salad gets very annoying lol

Yesterday I was extremely hungry again. I went to bed hungry and woke up hungry. Is this normal? Haha. I've reduced my calorie intake aim to 1200 (and if I do any exercise I will 'eat' the calories) as that's what I should be on in order to lose 2lbs per week. Anyways here's my diary for yesterday...

Breakfast

2 Eggs 146 cals
2 Slices of Bread 98 cals
4 Quorn Bacon Rashers 152 cals
20 Sprays of Frylight 20 cals

Lunch
250g Cherries 128 cals
100g Beef 191 cals
1/4 medium onion 12 cals
10 Sprays of Frylight 10 cals

Dinner
2 Lamb Style Grills 184 cals
320g Mixed Veg 100 cals

Snacks
1 Jubbly Ice Lolly 35 cals
100g Beef 191 cals
1/4 Med Onion 12 cals
10 Sprays of Frylight 10 cals
Mini Twister 45 cals

Water
1l

Exercise
Cleaning 30 mins 124cals

Total Food: 1334

When you first reduce your calorie intake it is very normal to feel hungry. That is why it is sensible to drink lots of water.
Once your body has got used to it, you will be fine, and your tummy will start to shrink, so you won't be able to eat as much and you will be fuller quicker. :D

Keep at it hun, you are doing fab :)

I'm on mobile ATM to just quickly post an update. Today didn't go to plan. I had breakfast as normal two eggs and two pieces of bread. Then went to a relatives house and got fed briyani which isn't too bad but oil and rice aren't that calorie friendly. Then went to another relatives house and had a glass of Sprite. Then came home ate some daal and bread. Have no idea what my cals were today bur I'm guessing around 2000! Im just classing today as an off day. :(

I'm on mobile ATM to just quickly post an update. Today didn't go to plan. I had breakfast as normal two eggs and two pieces of bread. Then went to a relatives house and got fed briyani which isn't too bad but oil and rice aren't that calorie friendly. Then went to another relatives house and had a glass of Sprite. Then came home ate some daal and bread. Have no idea what my cals were today bur I'm guessing around 2000! Im just classing today as an off day. :(

Draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. What's done is done, no point worrying. At least you are thinking about the calorie content of things, so you know when you are not being so good. It's good to be mindful of things, I think it helps with the overall "journey". (hate that word, but it described what I wanted to say) :D

Yesterday was a good day I consumed 1183cals so slightly under 1200cals. I felt really tired all day yesterday, I'm not sure whether it's because of the reduced cals or the medication I am currently taking. I'm feeling a bit perkier today and not so tired so I'm thankful.

Breakfast - 416 cals
20 Sprays Frylight - 20cals
2 Eggs - 146cals
4 Quorn Bacon Rashers - 152 cals
2 Pieces of Nimble Bread - 98

Lunch
TBC

Dinner - 323 cals (tbc)
20 Sprays FryLight - 20 cals (I might use Extra Virgin Olive Oil not sure atm)
Urid Daal - 130 cals
1/2 Cup Basmati Rice - 173 cals

Snacks - TBC
1 Date - 29 cals

Drinks - 139 cals
330ml Coca Cola - 139 cals

Exercise
TBC

Total: TBC

I find it difficult to update this thread frequently.

My current weight is around 94kg. I've lost around 2kg. Dh keeps complimenting me and a few other family members have noticed ;) woohoo.

Well done :D

Back