My crazy 3 year journey of ups and downs

Big H

Silver Member
This is not ideal and far from healthy, but this illustrates the ups and downs I have experienced. Plus sides are I have never gained back all the weight and I have not given up reaching goal and maintaining :D

1st CD Journey (July - Oct 06)

Week 1 11 Pounds
Week 2 9 Pounds
Week 3 8 Pounds
Week 4 5 Pounds
Week 5 7 Pounds
Week 6 11 Pounds
Week 7 8Pounds
Week 8 4 Pounds
Week 9 11 Pounds
Week 10 4 Pounds
Week 11 7 Pounds
Week 12 7 Pounds
Week 13 6 Pounds

22 Stone 8 to 15 stone 8

2nd CD Journey (Sep - Oct 07)

Week 1 10 Pounds
Week 2 7 Pounds
Week 3 7 Pounds
Week 4 6 Pounds

19 Stone 3 to 17 stone 1

3rd CD Journey (Apr - May 08)

Week 1 16 Pounds
Week 2 6 Pounds
Week 3 4 Pounds

17 Stone 10 to 15 Stone 12

4th CD Journey (Oct 08 - Nov 08)

Week 1 - 15 Pounds
Week 2 - 8 Pounds
Week 3 - 4 Pounds
Week 4 - 5 Pounds
Week 5 - 2 Pounds

18 Stone 11 to 16 Stone 5

5th CD Journey (Jan 09 - Feb 09)

Week 1 - 12 Pounds
Week 2 - 3 Pounds

17 Stone 6 to 16 Stone 5

6th CD Journey Started 29th May 09

Start Weight 17 Stone 3

Hi Big H,

Well done for all of that hard work. Fingers crossed that this new journey will be the last one. It would be interesting to see the start and end BMI's if you can remember them.

Jan

Hey Big H..
You have done so well each time..
Do you mind me asking, what makes you stop and start?? and do you then go back to eating normally or do you go up the steps maintaining. I hope you dont mind me asking x

Hey Big H..
You have done so well each time..
Do you mind me asking, what makes you stop and start?? and do you then go back to eating normally or do you go up the steps maintaining. I hope you dont mind me asking x

I usually maintain for about 3 or 4 months and then what happens is I will put on about half a stone and it all goes wrong. A rationale person would say 'Oh well I've put on half a stone now I'll start to cut down and shift it again. But I go into self destruct mode and take the mindset that oh well I've failed, I'm fat again, so what difference does another bar of chocolate or another few pounds make. i know it's stupid, but it's what I do. Have to say I am getting progressively better though and I do think I'm very close to cracking it

Hi Big H,

Well done for all of that hard work. Fingers crossed that this new journey will be the last one. It would be interesting to see the start and end BMI's if you can remember them.

Jan

My BMI is always high because I am very muscley and natural very thick set. My highest BMI was 44, my lowest 29

Well I lost 11 pounds in week 1, this time, so I'm back on track yet again lol

Well done Big H! xx

Well done you, 11lb is FABULOUS! Keep up the good work, you will be at goal in no time. x x

Thanks everybody xx

Back