My Daddy's went to Heaven

Most of you know Dad was ill with cancer and that it had spread to his brain within the past 2 weeks. Then it spread to his bowel and tummy. From Wednesday he was heavily drugged into a false coma to control the pain so we could keep him at home where he wanted to be.
He passed away on Saturday morning at 2.45am.
Before he died I was crying for days because he was in such pain and I didnt want to see him suffer, now hes gone and not sore im only crying for myself. We prayed a millions times a day for god to take him away from the suffering and he granted us our wish that it was quick and he was not going to be in any pain now.

Thanks for all your lovely messages over the past few weeks

Oh vicky sorry to hear your news

Thinking of you and your family

*HUGS*

Sorry to hear about your awful loss doll. Thinking of you and your family xxx

Most of you know Dad was ill with cancer and that it had spread to his brain within the past 2 weeks. Then it spread to his bowel and tummy. From Wednesday he was heavily drugged into a false coma to control the pain so we could keep him at home where he wanted to be.
He passed away on Saturday morning at 2.45am.
Before he died I was crying for days because he was in such pain and I didnt want to see him suffer, now hes gone and not sore im only crying for myself. We prayed a millions times a day for god to take him away from the suffering and he granted us our wish that it was quick and he was not going to be in any pain now.

Thanks for all your lovely messages over the past few weeks

So sorry to hear about your dad Vicky I cant imagine how you must be feeling. You take care of your self honey thinking of you and your family xxx

Thinking of you, so sad to hear of your loss xxx

sorry to hear your sad news :(
I hope you are ok xxxx

I am really sorry to hear your news. I fully appreciate what you are saying about wanting pain to stop as I lost my mum in November to stomach cancer. I wish there was something I could say or do to make it easier for you. My thoughts really are with you and your family and please shout if there is anything you need x

So sorry to read this hun, at least he's not in pain anymore. My thoughts are with you and your family, we're all here if you need us. x

Make sure you have lots of support around you! Lots of love xxx

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and yours xx

Hi Hun
So sorry to hear of your loss.
Lost my dad 2 years ago so sort of know how you are feeling.
If you need to chat I am here for you.
Thinking of you and your family.
Irene

Back