MY Dairy By Me Meneither

well done for being sensible and not gaining any weight bet you can wait for the restart !!

2 Days Before Restart And Here We Go Again

tuesday today i beleive and only another day and halfs tablets to go before i can resart CD, Am very glad to say things in the waterworks dept are better, and on the work front they game me back my train working license today, im on a 3 month action plan i.e. dont F**K up again.

would like to say i have been good whilst i have had the week off food but i havnt there has been a few chocolate bars, crumpets to name a couple of my sins this week.

So here i am 2 days to go before restart on thursday, chicken and vegetables for tea tonight with soup ala Cambridge to start washed down with a litre of water.

Me.

OOOOOO crumpets with lashings of butter
crumpets with butter and jam
crumpets with chocolate spread.....lol.

crumpets with low fat spread
will be going out with a manager tommorow back to where i had the problem last week a holding hands excersise and paper shuffling excersise.

Me

oooooer holding hands and a date with a friends boyfriend as you put it in the dating thread......lol.

oooooer holding hands and a date with a friends boyfriend as you put it in the dating thread......lol.

Hmm not really to fusssed with the holding hand excersise but company has a duty of care etc.

Me.

Not a female manager........you should be so lucky. Are there many women working on the trains ?

I am thinking of taking my boys on the train to torquay for the day, well 1 I havent got a car and 2 for the experience.

well done on getting back on the trains and not long to get back to cd good luck xxxx

Thankyou guys glad to say the whole work incident is behind me, and restarting on Thursday my CDC rang tonight just to see how things are which was really nice, starting to get motivated again to start.

Off to my bed now as up early cant belate on my first day back on track.

:nightf: Me.

Day One Again................

Well Its Thursday Day one again.
I jumped on the scales and i weigh 242.8 lb or in old money 17st 6lb I'm reletivily happy with myself as this is only a few lb more than when i stopped CD last week. To be honest i am going to cheat a little today, as i have a date for coffee about mid morning and as im paying would like a coffee im going to enjoy but will be taking my sweetners as opposed to 3 large sugars.

Heres raising a cup of coffee to being back on the wagon:coffee:

Me.

hey me
was just thinking of you
enjoy the coffee
111o1vu1wkklf.gif

good luck with day 1

:D

good luck back on day 1 and with your date xxxx

Back