MY Dairy By Me Meneither

hehe ok. Peter says 80% of his fillings were a money making exercise from the dentist.

you'll be fine. take some painkillers before you go as well as after.

Well i have been, the dentist was ready to pull the tooth then and there but as i have work this evening, thought best not too, so i have put it off till thursday when i'm off and in the mean time have some antibiotics. I normally look forward to my days off but dont think im looking forward to thursday.

Me.

oh poor you. I had to have 4 teeth removed before i had my brace fitted and i hated it.

Awww good luck with the dentist - hope the toothache isn't too bad that you'll be okay till Thursday. I've had a tooth out lately and a couple of fillings... no fun in it at all is there.

Cath

It hurts but serves me right should have gone to the dentist ages ok, but on a serious im beginning to wish i'd had it done this afternoon then rang in sick at least the worst would be over.

Hee hee now you are waiting ....! I hate the dentist.....(shudder !)
Hows the pain today, hope its not too bad......you working tonight...? Not nice having to work when you are ill.

i hate dentisits too those antibiotics will kick in sooner or later ive had 3 teeth pulled and its not so bad after the 3rd i went back to work !!! you will be pleased you had it done believe me take care kerry xx

I havent had a tooth pulled since I was a kid.....but ouch !
Fillings .......I hate the sound of those drills.....!

Thankfully tonight is my last day at work for 4 days, looks like im going to be busy, tommorow (thursday) Dentist, Friday Meeting My CDC at last,and poping round to see a friend whos daughter has just finished Brownies who hopefully has some bits for my daughter who has just started brownies, Saturday Up to see my kids leave Bournemouth 05.45am , Sunday Sleep..........

Monday Start Cambridge Diet..................:eek:

Me.

125421jndpxabtet.gif

for monday its hard at 1st but if you can get past the 1st 4 days you`ll be fine
oh and hope you dont get to much grief with the dentist
kaz

Wow a busy time ahead then, hope the dentist goes well and it doesnt take too long. All of us on minimins will be virtually holding your hand....!
Im sure you will have a great time with the kids.....do they live far from you ?
And monday ...well good luck .....be strong the first week is the hardest, get through that you can get through anything

OMG OMG have just spoken to my CDC im so excited cant wait, have just ordered what im going to be having for my first week looks like im going to be mailnly living on shakes, chocolate, mintchoc, toffee and walnut, banana and im going to risk some vanilla and also some summer fruits,

for soups im going for 1 a day not always easy when at work but chicken and vegetable, brocalli and whatever and i cant remeber the other one doh, does any one on here bother with the water flavourings.

Me.

Choc, choc mint and vanilla shakes are lovely.. but not everyone agrees with me.. I don't do the soups, bars or water flavourings.

I guess the water flavourings are good if you struggle to drink water, makes it a bit more interesting I suppose, I tend to quite like plain water so don't need the flavourings.

Have u nearly emptied your freezer now?!!

Have u nearly emptied your freezer now?!!

Yes almost eaten through the contents of the freezer i seem to have an abundance of chicken dippers left, many more and i will look like a chicken dipper.

Me.

Wow I bet it all seems real now you have spoken to her......how eciting nearly the start of a new slimmer you !

(sonkie wolf whistles)

Wow I bet it all seems real now you have spoken to her......how eciting nearly the start of a new slimmer you !)

I spoke to her last week and i ahd a few nagging doubts,a £173.00 is a lot of money to hand over to a complete stranger (im paying for 4 weeks up front so i have to stick too it) but feel much better after talking to her again today, was nice to know if there is a particular flavour i dont like she will happily swap it, and i appreciate the cdc do stock the extras but was nice that she wasnt trying to ram them down my throat so to speak.

Me.

did I see absolutely NO tetras on your list??!!! madness!!!!!

Don't panic about the pennies.....you're getting stuff at the normal retail price! promise.:D

I like all the shakes...apart from Strawberry, Fruits of the Forrest, Butterscotch (just cause I don't like butterscotch) and Banana (same reason...don't like Bananas).

Some of the soups are an acquired taste.....brocolli and cheese is def up there and tomato as well. You might like them though!!

I'm still in shock at no tetras!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

T minus 5 days till lift off!!!!:D

did I see absolutely NO tetras on your list??!!! madness!!!!!

Don't panic about the pennies.....you're getting stuff at the normal retail price! promise.:D

I like all the shakes...apart from Strawberry, Fruits of the Forrest, Butterscotch (just cause I don't like butterscotch) and Banana (same reason...don't like Bananas).

Some of the soups are an acquired taste.....brocolli and cheese is def up there and tomato as well. You might like them though!!

I'm still in shock at no tetras!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

T minus 5 days till lift off!!!!:D

I didnt ask about the tetras and to be honest i dont know what they are, but i can ask about them when i go on friday.

what what what???!!!

Tetras are most possibly the most convienient yummy things ever invented....ok, maybe not the banana ones...:jelous: but the choccie ones are!!!

They would be totally PERFECT for you to use at work...they are just ready made cartons of Cambridge diet food!! they come with a straw and you don't have to mix them!!!!

You can freeze them and they turn into yummy ice cream or you can heat them up a little and you have a fabby hot choccie!! or put them in coffee and you have a mocha!!!!

You need to ask about these babies...they are ACE! :D

Back