MY Dairy By Me Meneither

Raring To Go

Have just got back from meeting my CDC Pam and im raring to go, have picked up my first weeks supplies and am going to pick up the rest that i have paid for when i go to weigh in, first on on Monday which is day i start, so havnt been weighed today, but will be on Monday , my cdc has also promised me that her oh will be on hand to take any photos that i wish taken, this will also give me a chance to meet some of the other in my area that are doing CD (hello guys and gals from Bournemouth).
All i can say is roll On Monday Lets Do This.

Me.

Just popped on to Minimins for 5 mins before going to work, roll on Monday eh?:D

Stay positive and take it one day at a time, plenty of water, you'll do great!:D

If you keep that positive attitude with you all the way you will be at goal weight in no tim at all.

Good luck for monday

3 Days To Go

Today is Friday and you may have read earlier pay day, plus im off, more importantly 3 days before I start CD and the day I Met My CDC.

Im Terrified, I have been shopping today brought myself some scales, and my starting weight is 8lb lower than i thought so that was a good start to the day. (17stone 11lb)

I have also brought myself a hand blender £5 in woolworths, foulnd one in asda £3.74 Doh, I have also brougght some ice traus for nice cold shakes in the hot weather, a 3 litre water filter that i hope to empty at least once a day on top of the water i use to make my soups and shakes.

A new toothbrush couldnt find any listerine breath strips though.

I picked up my first week supplys of soups and shakes this morning 3 shakes a day and one soup, although no mix a mousse, or tetras.
On Monday the day im start im going to see my cdc again to pick up week 2 supplies so hopefully can get some tetras then.

It was very sureal walking around asda tonights and not buying anything to eat, when i got i must admit i panicked a bit, I have commited myself to this for the next 4 weeks, i dont have money to buy food now if i do fail, not that i have any doubt i will, but as a natrual born worrier all i can say is yes im worried , im also very excited excited that tommorow is the last time, my kids will see a fat flumpy dad, and that in 4 weeks time when i next go up, there will be less of me, and i will be a less fat dad.

Once again thanks all yoou guys that have been here with the tooth ache and the coffee withdrawl , its been much appreciated, i havnt even had a cup of tea today, its all been water.

Hope this helps some someone else who has just started or is thinking of starting.

Me.

Do your kids live close-by ?
How is your mouth now....has all pain gone now ?

kids in Leicester me Bournemouth leaveing tommorow morning on the 05.45 ttain will get to leicester just after 10am then leave leicester about 5 and get home about 9.30 pm.

Jaw is sore where she had the probs getting the root out a sit had fuse dto my jawbone, but nowhere as bad as the pain was before , still cant really eat anything although i did manage some scrambled egg and couple of sausages at breakfast.

Me.

kids in Leicester me Bournemouth leaveing tommorow morning on the 05.45 ttain will get to leicester just after 10am then leave leicester about 5 and get home about 9.30 pm.

OOO not far from my home turf. I was born and bred in Nottingham....!

Jaw is sore where she had the probs getting the root out a sit had fuse dto my jawbone, but nowhere as bad as the pain was before , still cant really eat anything although i did manage some scrambled egg and couple of sausages at breakfast.

Hey ....you didnt have to have a tooth taken out to ease you into cd ....lol.

Me.

Have a great time with your kids ......just imagine their faces when they see you next....!

Have a great time with your kids ......just imagine their faces when they see you next....!

Told my daughter there wont be any maccy d's when i come up next time she said thats fine we can have kentucky.

She is worried i will get to thin and will be all boney when she cuddles me, bless.

Me.

Last edited:
Told my daughter there wont be any maccy d's when i come up next time she said thats fine we can have kentucky.

Bless her, I would have loved a daughter....but it I will have to borrow other peoples....Im a childminder...lol. How old is she ?
The innocence of her reply.....aww ! so sweet !

She is worried i will get to thin and will be all boney when she cuddles me, bless.

Ahhhh but just think all the energy you will have.....and you dont need to go too drastic.

Me.

Kids so sweet ....couldnt you just sit and hug them forever....my youngest Cal is 9yrs and very cuddly even before his dad left....I love it.

Kids so sweet ....couldnt you just sit and hug them forever....my youngest Cal is 9yrs and very cuddly even before his dad left....I love it.

My Daughter is 8 and my son is 5.

Me.

well done with the start on monday you seem sooo commited !! have fun seeing the kids and look forward to all the comments when people see you in leicester next month !!xxxx

Awww great ages.....!
My eldest is 13 and Cal 9 as I said......he is borderline ADHD but has calmed down an awful lot since his dad left......!
Well a week tomorrow I have been young...ish free and single and boy does it feel good.....lol. I am actually enjoying it....though Im sure some time down the line I will begin to feel lonely.
Have you been seperated/divorced long ?

Have you been seperated/divorced long ?

We seperated when my son was just 2 years old and just after that i had no contact with either of the kids for nearly year, i had to fight through courts, first to have access and then later to be able to have staying contact which finally all got sorted in june last year.

Have had 3 or 4 girl friend since only 2 have been serious but single since last August, do get lonly, the cats arnt the best of conversationlists.

Me.

r u originally from leicester or bournemouth my bro lives in branksome poole

Aww my cats are so good.....the siamese is very demanding though always wants fussing over.....they are very loyal though.......!
You could always teach the cats to talk....lol.

Anyway you now have us to chat away to. We are always here and someone is always around....! This site has been blooming fantastic...and have made some great friends.

Hee hee my boys decided today was the day we sorted out dads stuff, we changed the furniture around in the living room....omg the dust behind the display cabinet was grossssss.

We seperated when my son was just 2 years old and just after that i had no contact with either of the kids for nearly year, i had to fight through courts, first to have access and then later to be able to have staying contact which finally all got sorted in june last year.Me.

I certainly wont be stopping the boys see their dad, I think it is vital contact is maintained.....! I told them even though me and dad dont love each other anymore we both still love them.
Its a shame when fathers have to fight to see their kids....so glad you got it sorted though...!

r u originally from leicester or bournemouth my bro lives in branksome poole

Neither I spent a lot of time in Torquay which is where my ex and i met up, we moved up to leicester for a new start, and then it fell apart and moved down to Bournemouth.

Branksome I know the station well lol.

Torquay ...... not too far from me...lol
I love Plymouth......dont miss Nottingham.....!

I used to commute to plymouth from torquay i used to work at the Tandy store there. although that was a lifetime ago.

Me.

Back