MY Dairy By Me Meneither

what what what???!!!

Tetras are most possibly the most convienient yummy things ever invented....ok, maybe not the banana ones...:jelous: but the choccie ones are!!!

They would be totally PERFECT for you to use at work...they are just ready made cartons of Cambridge diet food!! they come with a straw and you don't have to mix them!!!!

You can freeze them and they turn into yummy ice cream or you can heat them up a little and you have a fabby hot choccie!! or put them in coffee and you have a mocha!!!!

You need to ask about these babies...they are ACE! :D

i definatley will she did mention about adding the cappachino and vanilla to coffee so perhaps thats whats she going to do for me ishall have to wait and see.

Me.

Oh also if you have 4 weeks supply you should be able to get two weeks supply of Bars and Mix-a-moose which are musts!!!! Good luck x

5 Days Untill I Start CD Part 2

Well not long got in from work, i have had worse nights , i have been bored all night have been sat on my bum spare watching the clock tick by.

Somehow i have aquired the nick name Elvis and when some one is being impolite its FAT ELVIS i know its only harmless banter but sometimes it gets a bit personal, this has not been helped that someone i told about going on what not to wear, has let slip, so have had countless people asking is it right your going on tv snigger snigger etc. It dosnt help that my hair is devolping a life of its own as its long overdue to be cut, but because i might be going on what not to wear cant get it cut.

On top of everything my tooth hurts roll on tommorow and roll on next week i have told them all i want donations for a charity of my choice for every stone i lose so im turning my cd diet into a sponsred slim.

Me.

It is only natural your feeling down as that tooth of yours has to be taking its toll, there is only so much pain and discomfort one can put up with and the sooner you have it seen to the better.

I think Elvis is a nice nick name as I think Elvis looked good and he was The King:)

As a man if you stick with the diet 100% you could well be looking at a loss of one and a half to two stone in the first four weeks if not more.

Big hugs:grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

They're only words Me, take no notice:D Just think how good you'll feel in a month or so after losing the best part of a stone!:D

As they say in the playground, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me".:D

i quite fancy the young slimmer elvis. mmmm yummy man.

good luck with the dentist, hope it doesnt hurt too much.

Ignore all these small minded people as they will be laughing on the other side of there faces when/if they see the new slimmer you.......The average loss is a stone a month but men lose it so much quicker .......I think we are going to have to place bets on your first weeks loss.

I think 19lbs for your first week.....though was tempted to say a bit more

i have told them all i want donations for a charity of my choice for every stone i lose so im turning my cd diet into a sponsred slim.

All donations and wagers to NSPCC Childline how about £1 per lb.

Me.

Can you set up online fundraising??

I have for the moonwalk.....my link is in my signature, you could do the same!! (I think?:))

xx

I have contacted nspcc and im waiting for them to sent me some stuff through in the post.

Me.

Have Been To the Dentist

Well i have survived having 2 teeth out today, anesthetic hasnt worn off yet so still all numb and dribbly, (not a pretty site) the one tooth i went to have out was a bugger to get out as the root had fused to my jawbone, its going to hurt when it unnumbs, plenty of painkillers and antibiotics so im going to bed to feel sorry for myself, see you all later.

Me.

ouch!!

Sounds most painful .. rather you than me lol!

Well done on turning your diet into a fundraiser, think thats a brilliant idea - a further way of keeping motivated when you start.

glad you finally got that tooth sorted. it may hurt now, but my god it would've been a lot worse if you had left it.

how u feeling ????/

ouch it`s hurting my teeth just reading that

hope you are o.k today, take it easy

:grouphugg:

how u feeling ????/

On Top of the world ITS PAY DAY, ITS FRIDAY, I HAVE THE WEEKEND OFF, IM OFF TO MEET MY CDC, HAVE JUST WEIGHED MYSELF (WENT AND BROUGHT SOME SCALES) AND IM HALF A STONE LIGHTER THAN I THOUGHT I WAS.

Me.

Yay glad to see you are feeling better.....good luck with your cdc, pay day too eh !......we will be round later....water all round I think !

Good luck with weigh in with CDC, hope its the same for u as what u new scales say.

Back