My dairy to the new me

My new inspiration

Attachments

• image-704409923.jpg
    image-704409923.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 46
Hey katy how are you doll? Not giving up having an extremely good day but it's the 5pm that knocks me out of the game but today I've left te cleaning to do at that time so hopefully my mind and mouth will stay diverted. Watching the biggest loser USA without any food next to me. Whoop whoop

Check me out managed to not cheat at 5pm. Kids fed I had coke zero and now my second shake and on 3rd litre of water. Thinking I will call
It a night at 8 and far away from the kitchen. Lets hope I stay this strong tomorrow x

Really had to motivate myself today... I was actually talking out loud to step away from the kitchen. My kid thinks I'm mad..... Anyways in bed on the site just catching up and it feels really good to hve a good non food day. On the surface it seems so easy but it isn't but today is over and whatever gets me through tomorrow.

Whoop whoop Sunday. As much as I love my kids I can't wait until school starts tomorrow it's easier to diet when not cooking 3 meals a day. How. Ad of a mother am I? Feeling a big lethargic but one shake down. So going to stay strong today.

Newtocd said:
Hey katy how are you doll? Not giving up having an extremely good day but it's the 5pm that knocks me out of the game but today I've left te cleaning to do at that time so hopefully my mind and mouth will stay diverted. Watching the biggest loser USA without any food next to me. Whoop whoop

Hiya, i am ok thank you! Back on plan tomorrow really excited!!! Really don't enjoy eating anymore so looking forward to getting focused again! Well done for being strong and no cheating! I love watching those sort of programmes it motivates me so much! Man vs food makes me feel sick now where as before I used to salivate lol.

How many weeks have you been on cwp? X

It's been a month now but hve always had cheat days every week:(. Only lost 9lbs so far let's see what happens on Tuesday. I fancy chocolate really badly

Newtocd said:
It's been a month now but hve always had cheat days every week:(. Only lost 9lbs so far let's see what happens on Tuesday. I fancy chocolate really badly

Ohh ok, well think of it this way, you're 9 pounds lighter than before and even if you have cheated every week you are still eating less than you would have done and with time those small changes will continue. 9 pounds is more than ud lose on other diets out there.I know how you feel with cravings but honestly is it worth it? Probably not... and theres a chance you'll be out of ketosis which is a nightmare in itself. Take each day at a time, stay strong tonight and thats one day 100%.

That is how I am going to try looking at it when I start back tomorrow anyway.

Lol i abstained instead watching the kardashians in iPad I'm sad but I'm addicted to it!!!

Newtocd said:
Lol i abstained instead watching the kardashians in iPad I'm sad but I'm addicted to it!!!

Good good :) you'll be pleased you did tomorrow! Ah same, I watch it all the miami one khloe and lemar etc! Kim is so dull though! Kourtneys my fav x

Hey doll. Well I hve been good this week had upto 810 cals but I don't know I
Don't think I've lost. Find out tomorrow. I'm going to be gutted if I don't at least loose 3. Just feel miserable so I've refrained from commenting or posting cos I don't want to spread negativity!!! How are you. Glad u feeling better. Not long now until you've handed in your final essay!!

Newtocd said:
Hey doll. Well I hve been good this week had upto 810 cals but I don't know I
Don't think I've lost. Find out tomorrow. I'm going to be gutted if I don't at least loose 3. Just feel miserable so I've refrained from commenting or posting cos I don't want to spread negativity!!! How are you. Glad u feeling better. Not long now until you've handed in your final essay!!

Hiya! Oh good luck for tomorrow let us know how it goes! I am weighing myself tomorrow too :) fingers crossed for us both!

Oh sorry to hear you're feeling miserable, we are hear to listen (read) if you ever feel like it! I am good thank you, everything is going ok! Moved to slim and save, enjoying it so far!
?

I know, cant wait! Almost half way through finishing it woohoo!!!x

what is slim and save

sampage27 said:
what is slim and save

It is similar to cambridge but without a weekly meeting or consultant. You purchase the packs online and they have a lot more choice. Its still a vcld.

Well after a measly 1lb loss after being very good last week I ate like a pig and hated every second of it. I just felt really sorry for myself thinking what had i done wrong and why I hadn't lost more weight. But after a good night sleep and an early morning personal training session I've come to realise that it's still a loss. So what if I can't loose lots like many others do here I mustn't compare and get all jealous because that's just not a good quality to have. I feel much better exercising and am glad that I've got the all clear after my surgery to start exercising again. I didn't tell my trainer that I'm on cd as I know she will say its bad but I'm eating a meal everyday so that should give me energy on the days that i do exercise. It's all about mind over matter isn't it? Funny though how I can be in a good place one day and completely opposite on another day. She had knackered me out so will hve to shower up n have my shake early. I'm going to do this even if it is a small loss each week. X

Back