My Date!!!!

airgirl

Gold Member
Hiya, for those of you that helped me with my dilemma last week of the hot date i mentioned, i just wanted to fill you in.

Well, was meant to go out with him yesterday but i cancelled due to many reasons but mainly i wasn't feeling very confident or pretty and just wanted to be home alone and wallow in pity....but then i got a grip and thought, why not just for it.

Luckily i explained why i cancelled and said but i'm free today for coffee, so i've just got back and we had a lovely time.

He is gorgeous which is what worried me, as i never feel good enough but he is so lovely that i did feel confident. I knew him before i started cd but he hadn't seen me so was lovely to be greeted with 'wow, you look amazing'. The compliments flowed all afternoon actually which was a huge and well needed ego boost, and what was meant to be a quick coffee turned into a 4 hour date...........

So watch this space, lol but thankyou again for all your kind words and advice as if it wasn't for you lot i probably would of just avoided the date and still be hiding under my duvet.xx

ooooooooo cool hun, i was thinking about you this morning wondering how it went, im pleased it went well, enjoy yourself you deserve it.xx

I am soo pleased for you and glad you went for it.. lets hope that its turns into a blossoming romance for you. xx

glad you went and soooooo glad you had a great time
looking forward to hearing about the 2 of you

Aww glad to hear it all went well for you xx

Thankyou, well we didn't make any firm plans as i have a hectic couple of weeks flying now after my time off. I'm flying tomorrow and back Fri then go again Sat night so he did say let me know how i feel when i'm home and he'd love to see me at some point over the weekend before i fly again!!

I think he is a really great guy..i just have major trust issues and because he's so good looking i kinda panic about how i'd feel if it develops into something more but i guess i'll cross that bridge when i come to it!! But i am really pleased i went and for someone who i thought was totally out of my league he makes me feel very good about myself which is a good sign.x

Aww thankyou Nicky!!! Most of the time i find that hard to believe or to take compliments but the great thing with this diet is you lose so quickly that the changes are not only in weight but confidence too.
Amazing to think that just 2weeks ago i felt like the fattest, ugliest person on the planet and although i have a way to go still i would never of dreamt of going on a date with him 2 weeks ago.
I love, love love this diet.xx

Hi AirGirl....

In your pic you look amazing... and in a high league yourself!!! :)

Well done for not hiding under the duvet... life is just tooo short!!!

Love Nas x

Glad the date went well.

As Nas said - life is just too short. You have to grab every opportunity as it comes & never let it pass you by.
I would rather regret something i had done than to regret something i hadn't done & wondering what if?

Em x

How exciting - so glad you went in the end....so, cant wait to see a pic of him :) and secretly, i am dying to know if you kissed ...he he! Call me a gossip junkie, but i prefer to think of myself as a romantic :)

Aww, I am so glad you changed your mind and went for a date after all. When you said you'd called it off I was disappointed, such a romantic at heart and love to see/hear of people in those first few months, makes me all gooey inside lol!
Sounds like it was great, heres to many more :)

Thanks for updating us - we're all suckers for a romance. I'm so glad you went and I agree with other comments, you are FAR TOO modest - he's lucky to find you and by what you said, we'll definately be watching this space for more updates. Well done on taking the brave step x

Aww thankyou girls for all your lovely comments, will def keep you updated...watch this space, lol.xx

Back