My day has just hit rock bottom. :(

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well. Just spoke to my mom and heard some sad news. A man I knew all my life passed away this week. he was my dads best friend, and his wife and mom were, and still are, best friends and I went to school with their daughters. He was an amazing man, kind and generous, and he volunteer hhis time in retirement to go into inner cities and start up sporting programs for kids, voluntarily. (Neighborhoods we all would be scared of going in to, trust me). It's left me with a heavy heart, because I know what they are all feeling like tonight. :cry::(

My mate at work's father in-law has just been diagnosed with terminal inoperable lung cancer and been given weeks and she and her hubby are destroyed. :(

You have heard about my other friend whose husband woke up totally blind a few weeks ago....that is a sad story unfolding as the weeks go on, and seeing her coping takes it out of me. It is a very difficult up hill road for her at the moment. :(

One of my best friends has been struggling with skin cancer, which was misdiagnosed years ago and she has been told it is much worse then they thought and mom told me she has been very ill the past two or three weeks. :(

My brothers girlfriend has been sick for the last month. She suffers from dizzy episodes, and in trying to adjust her medication she got much worse and they have not figured out why - its more then the medicine.:(

I got an email this morning from my ex-partner (the one I wrote about in my thread - at least I think I did...?) Well, his mom Bette died 2 weeks ago. :(

Crap. How much already!!!???

I just feel like crying. :cry:I was already down when I realised we are broke (and that is always a fear of mine about this diet's costs ..... always terrified I will come to a point where we can't afford it)...Don't get me wrong - I know my money probs are NOTHING compared to all the above - hbut it is a worry, and its just a really heavy night. :(

I think I am going to go put on some sad music and have a cry. :cry: Or play my guitar and make my own sad music. But don't worry - It is remarkably noticeable, I do not feel the slightest need to eat anything - which I find terribly significant. I just feel very sad, and I suppose that is what I am supposed to feel....sad, not stuffed.:(

So so sorry this is such a downer. It's times like these, when being so far from friends and family that I feel so very alone....and it doesn't help that hubby is on nights tonight. I just needed someone to "talk" to.

:wave_cry:

You're not alone here. I can't say much that will make you feel better but I just wanted to send you hugs and say I'm thinking of you.

Sarah xxx

Awwwwwww.... words are useless at times like these. You have had such a lot to deal with in a short time......
Sending you a cyber hug

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

and hoping that you can find the strength to deal with all of the sad times that life is throwing you at the moment.

Theres always sunshine after the rain.......

Love and blessings

Michelle x

You don't need to be alone BL - you've got loads of friends right here!

Life really sucks sometimes, especially as everything always seems to come at once!! It just isn't fair.

Keep your chin up buddy, and remember you've got dozens of us on here to talk too.
xx

so sorry about your recent bad events BL. As the others said please know you're not alone and can talk to all of us whenever you need us! Lord knows you've been fantastic support to all of us. Look after yourself mate, really hope you feel better soon, life does have a way of throwing everything at you at once. Huge hugs!!!! xxx

BL, terrible news but then these things make you realise how lucky you are to still be around, enjoying life and achieving goals. Just stay strong(((hugs)))

Aw, BL, you should have rung me, I could have popped round. It certainly all comes at the same time, I think I can testify to that after what's happened to me recently, but sending you biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hugs, hope you're feeling okay xxxxx

Oh honey, what an awful day and a really sad and awful time for you - hope you had a good cry and let some of that anger, frustration and hurt out. I can fully understand you wanting to be close to your family - I'm sure they're missing you as you're missing them.

I know we're not quite the same but we are all here for you and sending you the biggest (((hugs)))

xx

I can't say anything to make any of that remotely better so I will keep my mouth shut and just send a big massive hug...

... and well done on not wanting to eat, I know its minor in the bigger picture... but that is well n truly tremendous xxxxxxx

BL, just want to let you know that your in my thoughts, as others have said you are such a rock for all of us, we are here for you. sending big HUGS. Janey B.

So many sad things one after the other would wear anyone down... my heart goes out to you:hug99:

Sometimes a good cry does help to relieve the stress.

Sending hugs and love.

Love Mini xxx

BL - how awful for have to deal with and be so far way - senfing my thoughts to you

Thanks again everyone. I feel a bit better after a good sleep.....just a bit numb from hearing so much about so many in such a short time.

Makes you really appreciate what you have. Even the extra pounds. At least I can do something about them.

Don't know that I will be about much today - but just wanted to say thank you. Again.

Hi Honey, glad to hear you're feeling a bit better this morning - you've got a hell of a lot on you mind, lot of hurt and emotions there and nobody expects you to struggle on silently through all of this. You've got your hubby, family, friends, colleagues and us to talk to so please do so - don't bottle things up xx

Hi - just wanting to give you a big hug this morning - hope you're OK? xxxx

Hi Corey - thanks a lot. Feel a bit better this morning - had a good sleep, and its a new day. Just feel a little in shock still, that so many people in my life are suffering. Its frustrating as there is nothing I can do about it, and I know that, but that annoys me and just leaves me feeling a little blue.

I am at work now, and it is days like this where I find it really difficult to have patience with customers who have a right go at us because they don't have their TV replaced in a flash second....drives home the importance of priorities - and most people's, including mine at times, are skewed.

Thanks for asking. :)

xx

Back