• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My day off cd so far

Had my cd porridge then at lunch had salad made of lettuce, cucumber, an egg, chicken and cheese. Thought that should be ok. Sticking to water so far. Had a slurp of diet coke but too sweet!

Now heading to the harvester for the family meal. Think I'll go for fish or chicken with green beans.

So think it's a good day. Not sure if I should have a shake later or just continue tomorrow! I am happy, don't feel guilty though did panic when I first went to eat the salad. Considering we were in a restuarant I think I picked quite well.

Hope my weigh in next week goes well but I will be realistic and aim for a 1lb loss.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
So dinner went well. I had tuna steak no sauce, with green beans and two or three bits of roasted mushroom. I found it ok to
eat - did feel a bit stressed. Cannot wait to get back on shakes tomorrow.

I wonder how long it will take my body to burn it off.

Well done you on being so good!! If you carry on eating good food like that and being good then you never know you might lose a little more hehe. Keep up the good work, have a lovely time out <3 xxxx