My day off cd so far

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JUSTKITTY, 21 June 2010 Social URL.

1. JUSTKITTY

JUSTKITTY Full Member

Had my cd porridge then at lunch had salad made of lettuce, cucumber, an egg, chicken and cheese. Thought that should be ok. Sticking to water so far. Had a slurp of diet coke but too sweet!

Now heading to the harvester for the family meal. Think I'll go for fish or chicken with green beans.

So think it's a good day. Not sure if I should have a shake later or just continue tomorrow! I am happy, don't feel guilty though did panic when I first went to eat the salad. Considering we were in a restuarant I think I picked quite well.

Hope my weigh in next week goes well but I will be realistic and aim for a 1lb loss.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JUSTKITTY

JUSTKITTY Full Member

So dinner went well. I had tuna steak no sauce, with green beans and two or three bits of roasted mushroom. I found it ok to
    eat - did feel a bit stressed. Cannot wait to get back on shakes tomorrow.

I wonder how long it will take my body to burn it off.

4. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Well done you on being so good!! If you carry on eating good food like that and being good then you never know you might lose a little more hehe. Keep up the good work, have a lovely time out <3 xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.