My Diary ♥ ♥

ReachableDream

Hiya All

Didnt know where to start to try and get to know everyone, so thought I would just post a diary and hopefully meet some of you on here .
A little background on me
4 years ago I became huge when I was pregnant with my little boy, I put on a huge 4 stone ( Went from 12 stone to 16 stone ) when pregnant and then after I had him by Cesarian, I ate more through a little depression. ( Ballooned from 16stone to 18stone)

This is me at 18 Stone 3lb, im the one with The dark brown hair

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Then Got pregnant with my Little girl and after I had her I was a stone lighter :)
So at 17 stone 8lbs , I approached the DR and started taking Xenical, that was bad for me ! I failed, managed to lose 7 lbs and then took myself off them and maintained 17.1 for half a year.
This is me at 17.3, im on the right dark blue top on

Where I am now
Until my DR asked me to try SW :)
I started 7 weeks ago and started at 17.1
I am now (7 weeks on ) weighing in at 15.13 :)
Me today - 15stone 13 lbs

It is safe to say that I love slimming world so much and not only myself but my husband and children are enjoying all the receipes and lovely things we all eat.
My only Grey area is... Syns and Chocolate ... By 12pm today I had already ate my syns for the day ! 3 scotch pancakes, 1 aero 99 calorie bar and a weight watchers wafer bar... What am I doing to myself and why do I need choclate !! HELP !!

Last edited:
My target weight is 12.1

I have no idea how Im going to get there if Im struggling already ! x

Last edited:
Wow, well done on all your progress so far. You look amazing. People like you inspire me to keep going so that I will look as good!

I thought chocolate was going to my downfall when I started, I'm a chocoholic. I surprised myself though, as I haven't really thought about it that much to be honest. Occasionally I'll crave for something sweet, and I've had a 2-Finger Kit Kat once or twice but apart from that chocolate has not been a problem.

I don't know what to tell you really. I did read somewhere yesterday that a craving only lasts for about 7 minutes or something. Maybe try waiting ten minutes if you feel yourself fancying some chocolate and se if you still want it then? Try eating something else instead, something healthy... or try brushing your teeth, that's one my mum used to tell me to do. Once your teeth feel clean maybe you won't feel like eating again so soon! It didn't work too well on me though haha!

Great Ideas Thank you so much !!
I will defos give them a try :)

and thank you for your comments , but I really dont feel like I deserve the comments just yet. Its only 16 lbs. Much at the very beggining of a very long journey ! x

Of course you deserve them, you've done really well and you're looking beautiful. Of course, we know you're going to look even better as you continue but you deserve compliments and praise now too!

Thank you so much Toni :)

I know tonight I will be wanting chocolate , so I will be putting them tips into action :0

Ok so I have just sat and ate 4 aero bars and now they are gone !! They cant attack me no more. I think I am just going to have to not buy them ever again as I dont seem to have any self control

Oh dear! Well, don't worry too much. We all have days where we eat what we shouldn't! But maybe you're right about not buying them... I find I'm too tempted most of the time if I do. I've stopped buying anything too naughty :)

I saved one for this morning for brekfast, as I dont like to have a huge brekfast, just a cereal bar keeps me happy. Ahhh Its WI tomorrow evening AND i hope my little stunt hasent affected it !

Today I have woken up feeling determined which is good. Just got to keep it this way .

Here is a break down of my weekly losses
WEEK 1 - 6 LBS LOSS
WEEK 2 - 0.5 LBS LOSS
WEEK 3 - 2 LBS LOSS
WEEK 4 - 4.5 LBS LOSS SOTW
WEEK 5 - 0.5 LBS GAIN
WEEK 6 - 3.5 LBS LOSS

Todays been good :)
I defo think the key for not snacking is....distractions and not buying bad things.

I have just made a lovely SW fry up ~:) It was beautiful and I alllowed 2 slices of Wheatgerm Bread as my HexB for today. Yummy Yummy. It feels so good knowing that the whole meal was all free and superfree :)

WI tommorow, just hope that I have done enough to save myself gaining !

Well done on today, I love that feeling when your whole meal is free!

Good luck with your weigh in!

Its amazing isnt it !

I have just made the family , pork steaks with mash and carrot and suede mash with brussel sproats and gravy. It was very yummy. Followed that with Melon :)

I think That If I havent gained this week... Then I will be extreamly happy because of the couple of instances of naughtiness this week :)

Yay feeling pretty awesome because I get so excited before WI day, nervous but super excited because if I lose even 0.5 lb , then I will be Happy :)

I have just been to a Children's Ministry course at my church and I resisted all the chocolate and scones on offer and just sat there with my cup of tea with zero sugar in it :) Getting used to the taste now ( coming from someone who loved 3 sugars in her tea !! ) BIG ACHIEVEMENT !

Not long till weigh in now , I shall know within the hour ! AHHH
I will log in when I get to work tonight and update here !!
I am just happy with 0.5 lbs as I didnt get off to the best of starts in the week.

*crosses fingers for you*

Oh, hun! *big cuddles* Don't be too upset, I know it's frustrating but like you said you had a bit of a rough start to the week so you hopefully know where the gain came from. Just let it make you determined to attempt 100% this week! You can do it!

thankyou so much. I came to work and had chips and choc ! Worst thing I could have done. But I am determined to lose this coming week x

Just forget about today and start fresh tomorrow!

Back