My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Mmmmm looks good. Went into £1 land today and found ww apple pie bars which are essentially apple nutrigrains at 2pp each and ww cereal bars at 2pp each. Result!! Haven had a cereal bar yet but the apple pie bars are delish.

Stayin in a hotel at th moment for work training session near swindon. Thank goodness the only rooms left were self catering apartments, so instead of the usual over splurging whilst in hotel with all the yummy food on the menu I got to bring my own meals. Has its own kitchenette so the fridge freezer is stocked with ww goodies :) spending my evenings watching tv with my own lurvely low pp meals and making good use of the free swimming pool on site. Fingers crossed for a loss on Monday I'm so close to getting into the 13s!!

Reading your post makes me really want Chinese! I know what I'm saving some weeklies for next Monday ;)

erin87 said:
Mmmmm looks good. Went into £1 land today and found ww apple pie bars which are essentially apple nutrigrains at 2pp each and ww cereal bars at 2pp each. Result!! Haven had a cereal bar yet but the apple pie bars are delish.

Stayin in a hotel at th moment for work training session near swindon. Thank goodness the only rooms left were self catering apartments, so instead of the usual over splurging whilst in hotel with all the yummy food on the menu I got to bring my own meals. Has its own kitchenette so the fridge freezer is stocked with ww goodies :) spending my evenings watching tv with my own lurvely low pp meals and making good use of the free swimming pool on site. Fingers crossed for a loss on Monday I'm so close to getting into the 13s!!

Reading your post makes me really want Chinese! I know what I'm saving some weeklies for next Monday ;)

WW apple pie bars?!?!? OMG THAT SOUNDS DIVINE!!! Will definitely be popping to pound land soon!! Hahah lucky you for getting self catered! How long you in Swindon for?

Started my new job today! WHSmiths in the airport! Gonna be a shock doing 39hrs a week! Gonna have to sort out lunches over the weekend! Gonna have a subway tomorrow, looked up what I'll have & how many points it is!

X

Thursday

Breakfast: sausage, bacon & egg butty: 10

Lunch: graze punnet: 2, snack a jacks: 3

Dinner: garlic chicken & cheese & bacon baked potato slices: 10

Snacks: caramel shortcake: 3, caramel cake: 2, angel cake: 2

Total ppts: 32

Today (Friday)

Breakfast: Sausage butty: 7

Lunch: Subway (turkey breast & ham):8, Graze punnet: 6

Dinner: WW chicken in white wine sauce: 9

Snacks: 2 X Angel cakes: 4

Total: 34ppts

x
x

Last edited:
Only a couple of days, back home now. Weighed in this morning and STS again!! Only lost about 1lb. Over the past 3 weeks starting to get annoyed now spesh after my good week. Put dailies manually down to 28 will see if that helps.....

oh boo! that kinda sucks with the little losses!! just remember that it is going in the right direction, even though it is slow! hopefully the 28ppts will work/help!! good luck!!

x

So over the weekend i was good, went out for dinner, used up most of my weekly ppts! got 6 left now! probably will be using those tonight for tea!

had a early start with work today (03:30!!) so had toast at 2:30 (6) and then took a sausage bun into work for my break, with a WW apple pie bar (found them in poundland, wow they are YUM!!) (11)

just got home and had a chicken salad roll for lunch with a bit of calamari & prawns on the side! (9)

will update later! off dog-walking now!!

x

Lol told you!! So delish. Went in there yesterday and got some chocolate muffins 5pp each very yummy. Weighed in this morning and have lost a pound wooooohoooo!!! Just one more gets me into the 13s :)

When u say 3.30 start u mean am? Goodness me don't think I could do that, what do u do? Xx

yeah they are so yummy!!! luckily my mum doesn't like apple so they're all mine!! :D yeah 3:30am! i work at the airport, so that's the earliest start! tonight im working until 9pm, so I can't go to my normal class, but theres one tomorrow morning and i've got the day off so i'll be going there!!

So it's a new week again!

Breakfast
alpro yogurt (3), sausage bun (9)

Lunch
chicken salad roll (7), apple pie bar (2)

Dinner
Thai red curry ready meal (9)

I'm left with 3 spare ppts so may have a cereal bar/cake!

x

Mmm making me hungry lol

Btw weight watchers cereal bars are lovely too!! How was work?

erin87 said:
Btw weight watchers cereal bars are lovely too!! How was work?

Ooh yeah we saw the berry ones in pound land but mum didn't fancy them lol, might have a look in the other pound shop tomorrow (there's so many of them, can't remember their names!) and seriously, get the angel cakes if you can they are DIVINE!!

Work was good! A few grumpy sods came in but pretty good, I am getting very jealous of all the tanned people who come back/are going on holiday!! It is hard being in me feet all day! It want too bad in the cafe because I wasn't just stood behind the till like I kinda am now, but hey ho!

What do you do Erin??

My lunch was yummy, having that apple pie bar aswell as the sandwich is really filling! Got me graze box coming tomorrow (excitement!!) so more nibbles to take to work! Came home and had a WW red Thai curry for tea (9), I wasn't sure about it, but it turned out to be really nice, and not overly spicy!!

X

I know how u feel about people coming back off hols, I work in a bank opening accounts so talk to people all day about their hols and what they are up to. Sooooo jealous as I wanna go away somewhere exotic, not so fussed about the tan part (I always go bright red so prefer to stay pale and interesting lol)

Not had the red curry sounds good. Is it a ready meal?

Btw oooooo nice, always fancied ordering a graze box. If u can put up a pic x

Here's my graze box! Punnets ranging from 3-5ppts, they come with a booklet with nutrition info so you can calculate the ppts! If you wanna do it, lemme know cause I got a refer-a-friend voucher so you get one free and I get £1 off me next box! Heheh

Lost 1lb this week, I was hoping for a bit more, but it's going the right way so that's the main thing!

X

Attachments

• image-2865896555.jpg
    image-2865896555.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 27
Wednesday

Breakfast: Choc croissant (9)

Lunch: WW pepperoni pizza (13)

Snacks: M&S calamari & prawns (3), angel cake (2)

Dinner: mcChicken Sandwich (10)

Total ppts: 37 (45 weekly left)

Thursday

Breakfast: Bacon sandwich (7)

Lunch: Beef salad roll (9), graze punnet (3)

Dinner: Garlic chicken (4) with salad and homemade chips (4) followed by a WW hot fruit crumble (5), not quite what I was expecting but still lovely!

Snack: caramel wafer (1)

Right on my daily ppts today!

x

Last edited:
FRIDAY

Breakfast: bacon butty (8)

Lunch: steak salad roll (9), graze punnet (3), plum

Dinner: chicken pie (8) pack on minstrels (6)

Total ppts used: 34

SATURDAY

Breakfast: bagel & jam (8)

Lunch: subway (13)

Dinner roast chicken & salad (8)

Snacks: slice of pizza (7), chocolate wafers (5)

Total ppts used: 41

Activity ppts earned: 6

Off to London today to officially move out of my room! Will post today's foo later!

X

This food is soooo different to what u get to eat in SW I am totally shocked!
Well done for sticking to the points. Can't wait to c how much u loose!!! Xx

Cai said:
This food is soooo different to what u get to eat in SW I am totally shocked!
Well done for sticking to the points. Can't wait to c how much u loose!!! Xx

Heheh I am eating a lot more cake (WW cakes ofcourse!) so far the weightloss has been fairly slow at about 1lb a week, but it's going in the right direction! X

emoo123 said:
Heheh I am eating a lot more cake (WW cakes ofcourse!) so far the weightloss has been fairly slow at about 1lb a week, but it's going in the right direction! X

1lb a week is good loss and steady. And if it doesn't feel like yr on a diet as such that's amazing!!! X

Omg official weigh day tomorrow!! ( I always sneak a peek mid week) let's hope it's still below 14st!!

I know how you feel, I eat more bread and cake on this diet but still losing slowly and don't feel restricted yet loving it!!

Back