My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Well done a pound is better than nothing! I'm hoping for a pound a week :) nice and steady! X

exactly! as long as it's going in the right direction that's the main thing!! i am hoping for a larger loss next week though!! just want to get under 14st as quick as possible!!

x

1lb is always a good thing. I used to hate the 1lb but have now learned to love him as they all add up in the end!

Well done!!!

ofcourse it all adds up! 1lb a week = 4st a year!! so it definitely is better than nothing!!

i tracked my weight online, and it decided that i'm down to 33ppts a day now!

today for breakfast i had a sausage bap (8)

for lunch i had a WW creamy chicken & mushroom pasta with salad (9) followed by a WW chewy honeycomb brunch bar (2) - OMG they are so yummy!!!

my plan for dinner is teriyaki chicken noodles (11) which leaves 3 more for the day, so i may have a cake slice/caramel wafer/pack of something if i fancy it!

went out dog walking again today! started with one, it didn't like the rain so he ran straight back home! so tried again with a german shepherd X....got a good 45 min walk out of him so that's 4 activity points earned so far this week!

i have to say i am enjoying doing WW, it's kinda exciting because i know i can treat myself (within reason ofcourse!) but i know that if i want say a maple iced krispy kreme doughnut, it's 8 points! and i managed to eat my weights worth of sushi yesterday, i tracked it and stayed within my weekly & daily points!

x

Hey all!

breakfast: sausage butty (8)

lunch: WW spanish patatas bravas with side salad (8) it was yummy, but didn't look at the packet properly before i bought it and had to pick out like hundreds of olive before i could eat it!

snack: WW caramel mallow (1) and tesco carrot & orange slice (2)

Dinner: planned chicken teriyaki & noodles (11) followed by a hot choc and country cake slice (3)

so all 33 points used today!!

got 22 ppts left for the week!

x

Hey all!

Sausage butty for breakfast (8)

Alpro yogurt snack (3)

For lunch I had a WW chicken tikka with a mini naan (13)

Pack of snack a jacks for a snack (3)

And for tea I had the WW chicken & mushroom pie (8) with veggies!

35ppts consumed today!

Didn't get out dog walking today, the weather was AWFUL!!!

X

Attachments

• image-1247848093.jpg
    image-1247848093.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 20
Hey all! didn't get on the internet much this weekend, so here's what i had this weekend:

Saturday

Breakfast: M&S bacon roll & tea with biscuit: 13

Lunch: homemade burger in a tiger bun: 9

snack: WW country slice: 2

dinner: toast & jam: 8

total:32

Sunday

breakfast: sausage butty: 8

lunch: roast dinner: 15

dinner: chicken & chips: 9

snacks: smarties:5, WW lemon slice: 2

total: 39

Looking good so far this week, very yummy :)

Weighed in today......2lb off! was kinda hoping for a bit more, but i'm still happy with that! it's going in the right direction which is the main thing!!

so today's breakfast: bagel & jam, alpro yogurt with coffee: 11

went dog-walking: 4 activity points earned

lunch: WW chicken curry with naan: 12

snacks: WW choc mini roll: 2, velvet crunch: 2

for tea i'm making an attempt at diet coke chicken with rice for 11 ppts! fingers crossed it goes well! the OH is a bit concerned about it!!

x

Attachments

• image-1296529648.jpg
    image-1296529648.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Looks goooood I've been meaning to try it. Got a friend staying over for the next week whilst other half is away and she's also following ww. A chance to try lovely ww recipes!!

Btw congrats on 2lbs off that's great!! I put on 1 on Monday but this morning I've lost 1.5lbs so taking that now as 0.5 off lol. Keep up the good work it's obv working:)

Wednesday

Breakfast: alpro yogurt (3)

Lunch: scrambled egg, cheese, pepper & onion wrap (10)

Dinner: Pizza (21)

Snacks: velvet crunch (2)

Total: 36

Thursday

Breakfast: Crumpets (7)

Lunch: chicken wrap (7)

Dinner: Teriyaki chicken noodles (11)

Snack: coffee with cream (1)

Activity: 1hr brisk walking = 6pts

Total: 26

Hey all!

Had a wonderful day yesterday! Got my Uni results, GOT A 2:1! I officially have letters after my name now! I can introduce myself as Emma BAHons! hahah! then later that day, I got a job offer! it's just sales assistant in WHSmith, but it's full time, it's money and it's experience!! very good day! they say things come in 3s so I bought a lottery ticket so fingers crossed!!

so i have 41 of my weekly ppts left, i'm saving it for the weekend (going to a party!).

Today:

Breakfast: crumpets (7)

Lunch: Cheese & onion toastie (5)

Dinner: chicken kievs possibly, will update!!

Snacks: McFlurry (11), WW angel slice (2)

x

Looks goooood I've been meaning to try it. Got a friend staying over for the next week whilst other half is away and she's also following ww. A chance to try lovely ww recipes!!

You should definitely try it! although it takes quite a while to cook because you have to reduce it, didn't have time for that so just added some gravy granules, put some bbq sauce in aswell because it was a bit weak, it was still nice! but hopefully will have more luck next time!

x

emoo123 said:
Hey all!

Had a wonderful day yesterday! Got my Uni results, GOT A 2:1! I officially have letters after my name now! I can introduce myself as Emma BAHons! hahah! then later that day, I got a job offer! it's just sales assistant in WHSmith, but it's full time, it's money and it's experience!! very good day! they say things come in 3s so I bought a lottery ticket so fingers crossed!!

x

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emma BA Hons, nice to meet you lol

When is lottery announced I don't play?

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emma BA Hons, nice to meet you lol

When is lottery announced I don't play?

Hahah thanks!! nice to meet you too! :p didn't win the lottery, got one number :( oh well! maybe i'll try again next week!

i'm up in London for the weekend to pack my room up, so went out with friends last night, had the biggest plate of chinese i think i've ever seen! followed by a couple of drinks! i did count it all (thismorning!) this is what i've been saving my weekly ppts for! so i used 61 ppts yesterday, and i've got 8 weekly ppts left! i've come prepared though and brought some WW meals up with me so i'm not searching for WW friendly food! I got jerk chicken, chilli beef wedges, bolognaise al forno and a M&S king prawn masala!

Today:

Breakfast: tesco croissant (8)

Lunch: WW Jerk chicken & rice (9)

Tea: one of the meals i got (will update)

Snacks: i've got a WW angel slice for 2 ppts (seriously if you haven't tried them, DO they are wonderful!), i've also got caramel cake bars for 2 ppts, will update though!

x

Nice planning :) will def try those slices only had the chocolate mini rolls and they are LUSH!! My mum has got me the coconut slices for when I go round for when I need to raid the cupboard for snacks (which happens quite a lot!)

Been extra extra good this week and weigh on tomorrow so wish me luck I hope I lose!! Even a pound is good!
Saved most of my weeklies for today as went to a curry buffet and am feeling gooooood now.

oh dear i have been awful at writing!!

so, went away over the weekend, had the BIGGEST plate of chinese i have EVER seen!! unfortunately i think it may have contibuted to a STS this week!

still on my 33 ppts a day & 49 a week!

Today:

Breakfast: toast & flora (5)

Lunch: homemade burger with cheese & bacon (9), my graze box came today, so i've got a punnet of "Shangri-la": pineapple, lingonberry, pumpkin seeds and almonds! 4 ppts for the punnet, and quite nice!!

Tea: gonna be having chicken & chips, will update the ppts later!

went out dog-walking again today, got 6 activity pts done, got 6 in yesterday aswell!!

x

Thought id show you all the goodies me & my mum snack on! We got lemon cakes (don't like those so much), chocolate cakes (yum!),angel cakes (divine!!) caramel shortcakes (very yummy!) and frosties cereal bars (got a starter pack of books, said they were only 3 each!)

Mowed the garden, so that's another 3 activity points earned today, and had a graze focaccia (4) phew I'm worn out!! X

Attachments

• image-1667032190.jpg
    image-1667032190.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 23
Back