My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

erin87 said:
Omg official weigh day tomorrow!! ( I always sneak a peek mid week) let's hope it's still below 14st!!

I know how you feel, I eat more bread and cake on this diet but still losing slowly and don't feel restricted yet loving it!!

It's weird because some things that were low points on SW were higher points on WW but son things are much lower point on WW! I think I'm finding it a lot easier with proportion sizes now everything is pointed! I also like that if I want to have say a Krispy Kreme or a McDonald's I can check how many daily/weekly ppts I've got left and see what I can have!

X

Good luck with your weigh-in!

Lost 2lbs this week under 14 now wheeeeeeeee!

May have celebrated a bit too hard though. This is what's left for me this week, 5 weeklies!!! Already had the yo sushi visit planned but the pizza for lunch was a surprise!!!

image-3175927620.jpg

image-2437019692.jpg

Lolllll

I'm glad ur finding it so easy, I agree the one thing this has taught me is portion control (ignoring today's efforts!!) am planning to follow weight watchers for a v long time, even when I'm at target to help me stay in control.

Went to tescos today, if u like quiche do try the ww mini quiches at 7pp each. Grabbed a couple of mediterrenean veggie ones for lunches this week mmmmmmmm.

Wow well done! i'm hoping to be where you are when in a week or two!! oh dear! no harm in celebrating! at least you've got the rest of the week to be good! you can always get some activity ppts if you need more! how many daily ppts do you get?? I'm so glad YO! Sushi is lowly pointed! i got the iphone app so it was so easy to just have a quick look at what i fancied and pick it up when it came past!

yeah i've had the WW cheese & onion crustless quiche, it's lush, but i really really wanna try one of the crusted ones!! haven't found it yet! at the moment for lunches i'm doing sandwiches, got a sweet chilli chicken bagel today!! being back at work aswell is controlling my eating a lot more, because i have a set time for lunch and i can't snack!

x

Sunday

moved back from london that day so food was what my nan provided!

Breakfast: Bagel & jam (11)

Lunch: Turkey roll, Ham roll, crisps (18)

Dinner: 2 WW caramel mallow (3), WW cheese & onion quiche (7)

Total ppts used: 39

Monday

Breakfast: toast & alpro yog (10)

Lunch: Chicken salad roll, apple pie bar (11)

Dinner: chicken & chorizo pasta (15), mcflurry (11)

Snack: 2 choc wafers (5)

Total ppts: 52 (11 weekly remaining)

so now my plan for today!

on lates all week so not seeing the OH until saturday (my birthday!) probably, which kinda sucks!

Breakfast: sausage butty (10)

Lunch: WW coronation tuna & salad bagel, Graze punnet (14) -the tuna looks nothing like it does on the pack, tbh it does look rather disgusting, so i'm praying it tastes better than it looks!!

Dinner: WW Ham & mushroom tagliatelle (9)

Total planned to use: 33

Will update if i have anything else!!

x

Ok so the tuna was alright, not as good as expected, but decent, I think I'll get the tomato one next time! Still got 2 tins left to use!

Snacks I had earlier: velvet crunch and an apple pie bar (4)

Total ppts today: 37

X

sooo....stayed the same this week. I am disappointed, but what can you do? it's better than a gain isn't it!

on a late today (4pm-12.15), gonna be TIRED!!

Breakfast: toast (7), alpro yog (3)

Lunch: WW tikka & naan (13), graze punnet (5)

Dinner: tuna salad bagel (9), graze punnet (3)

x

Morning all!

Breakfast: Sausage bap (9)

Lunch: tuna bagel (9), graze punnet (4)

not sure about tea tonight, working until 9 so will update later!

I was talking to my mum last night about my STS, i know that my weightloss will be slower because i'm going from one diet to another and my diet hasn't changed drastically (a girl who started WW the same time as me lost 15lbs in 3 weeks!) but i do still want to have a decent loss every now & then, i'm happy with 1lb off a week, but like this week, i was good and counted and tracked everything and didn't lose. So my mum suggested maybe cutting my daily points down? i think i'll talk to my WW leader on tuesday when i weigh in, but wondering what you all think!

x

I would suggest to up yr zero point foods - as far as I c from other diaries it's kinda fruit and veg!? Sorry of this is wrong!

But I would add some mushrooms or onions with yr sausages in the morning, have some fruit every day and then evening meal have veg with it?!

think back to SW rules (and I know they r different diets) but the fruit and veg is what makes it work!! :-D

Maybe make some veg soups and I am meaning in addition to what u are eating not to replace foods u enjoy!!' xx

That is a VERY good point! Been lacking in fruit & veggies! All I'm getting ATM is salad in my lunch roll!! I've got a bowl at home aswell! Will get on that and see If it helps at all over thr next few weeks! Thanks!! X

emoo123 said:
That is a VERY good point! Been lacking in fruit & veggies! All I'm getting ATM is salad in my lunch roll!! I've got a bowl at home aswell! Will get on that and see If it helps at all over thr next few weeks! Thanks!! X

Well it can't hurt can it?! Xx

Morning!

Gonna make a start with my fruit & veg today, hopefully it'll help!!

Breakfast: Sausage butty with onion, pepper & bbq sauce (9)

Lunch: Tuna bagel with salad (cucumber, lettce, pepper & onion) (9) with a satsuma

Snacks: Graze punnet (3)

Tea: not sure, last night i just had 2 satsumas and a WW fruit crumble biscuit, (wasn't overly hungry) so i'll see how i feel tonight, working until 9 again so may not have much!

It's my birthday tomorrow (gonna be 22 eek!) so i've got 35 weekly ppts left, going with the family to frankie & bennies for breakfast (followed by some homemade coffee cake courtesy of nanny dearest!), then off to Bath for the day with the boyfriend, so not sure what i'll be eating!

How have you all been doing??

x

Hey all!

last few days have been hectic! had my birthday, been working, and went out last night!

So the result of last week was a 1.5lb gain, i'm putting it down to the hectic week, but also i weighed in last week at 9am, whereas this week was 5pm so that wil make a different!

Gonna reduce my daily ppts to 30, see if it makes any difference!

Food for today:

Breakfast: toast & jam (7)

Lunch: Chicken, bacon wrap with salad (cucumber,pepper,onion,mushroom) (6) with Graze apple & cinnamon flapjacks (7 - higher points but OMG they are heavenly!!!)

Dinner: got the Gok Wan chinese cook book for my birthday, so doing Gok's Beef in n=easy tomato sauce (9) with rice (6)

That makes today's ppts 35, so 44 left for the week!

Went out dog-walking today, so earned 6 more activity points!

x

Evening all!

Breakfast: Toast & jam (7)

Lunch:
WW bagel with Chicken & stuffing filler and salad (7), graze punnet (4)

Tea: WW ham & mushroom tagliatelle (9), j20 (3)

Snacks: graze punnet (2), caramel mallow (1)

Total used today: 33

Weekly left: 41

How's everyone been doing??

x

Evening!

Breakfast: Toast & jam (7)

Lunch: WW Bagel with salad and Chicken & stuffing filler, followed by satsuma & plum (7)

Dinner: WW chicken korma & rice with onions in it (13)

Snack: angel cake (2)

Total: 29

x

Hey all!

Lost 1/2lb this week! happy with that, it's going the right way! i think i was lucky to get away with it this week, i went out last week, mucked up the points value for a few things aswell!

Today:

Breakfast: toast & jam (9)

Lunch: Bagel with philly, cucumber, pepper & lettuce (8)

Snack:
Chicken noodle soup (1)

Dinner: Beef in easy tomato sauce with rice (15)

Total ppts used: 33
Weekly remaining ppts: 46

Looking good sorry have not been on, it's been a very busy couple of weeks at work. How's weight loss been in my absence? The food seems tasty!

Hey, well put on 1.5 last week, but lost 1/5 this week despite having a few mis-calculations and having a bbq this week aswell!! really wanna have a decent loss this week though, 6lbs away from my 5% and 4lbs away from the next stone! i would love 2lbs off this week so :cross::cross:

absolutely loving the chinese food atm! the OH agrees aswell! got a few pics to put up!

Wednesday

Breakfast: Melon, raspberry & satsuma, sausage bap (11)

Lunch: Chicken stuffing sandwich (11), Graze punnet (3), toblerone (5)

Dinner: Cottage pie mix (3), potatoes (4), carrot cake (3)

Total used: 40ppts
Weekly left: 36ppts

Thursday

Breakfast: Melon, strawberry & satsuma

Lunch: WW bacon crustless quiche (7), Philly & salad bagel (8)

Dinner: Cottage pie mix (3), potatoes (4)

Total Planned: 22ppts (so far!)
Weekly left: 36ppts

Friday

Toast & choc philly (6)

chips with beef mince & cheese (10)

Mcdonalds & mcflurry (30)

Activity earned: 6

Saturday

toast & choc philly (5)

slice of pizza (7), mcflurry (11)

stirfry chicken & rice (11)

activity earned: 7

Sunday

toast & butter (7)

chicken, potatoes & salad (13)

bbq (9)

Monday

toast & butter (3)

turkey & stuffing bagel (12), ww cookies (2)

beef stirfry & rice (12)

toast & philly, velvet crunch (10)

used all my weekly ppts this week!

Back