My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

emoo123

Silver Member
Hey i'm Emma!

I've decided that trying to keep a weightloss diary might help my weightloss journey, so that i can look back at what i've done and also hopefully get lots of helpful and motivating comments and ideas from people!

My slimming past: I did slimming world for about a year and a half, but had to stop at the beginning of last summer because my uni course led to a year abroad in Russia. I managed to lose 2 stone, but then after stopping i put it all back on!! :cry:

So after weighing myself after Christmas and honestly being shocked that i was back to my starting weight, I've was doing SW by myself with a magazine subscription and my old books. It was incredibly difficult without the online syn-searcher, and also because the Russians don't really believe in low-fat food!! I managed to lost 12.5lbs which I was pleased about, but then my mum came to visit and then i came home, which led to me putting a few pounds back on.

I've rejoined my old class, been doing it for 4 weeks now and only managed to get a 3lb loss so far. A bit disappointed :sigh: that it hasn't been more, but hey! a loss is a loss!!

My goal at the moment is to lose 61lbs all together (about 4st), but ofcourse that depends on how i feel as i get along.

So i'm gonna do my best to write my food diary every day, posting up pictures as and when and hopefully get some better results!!! wish me luck!! xx

oh and if anyone has any comments/criticism/suggestions, feel free!! i really do need as much support and advice as i can get!!! x

Tomorrow's weigh-in day:scale: I haven't had the best of weekends, i've had pizza, chocolate and icecream :17729: (i enjoyed it though and won't be enjoying it again for a LONG time!!) so a gain is expected.

HOWEVER i was very good up until the weekend, and i'm being super good today!

Breakfast: Scrambled egg with spring onions and a bit of butter (2) on 2 slices of nimble (B) and a massive lump of salad (lettuce, carrot, cabbage) on the side, with a nice big mug of green tea! :D

Lunch: Meeting the OH in Subway so ive looked and planned a turkey breast and ham salad (FREE!!) with a bit of sweet onion sauce (2)

Tea: I'm planning to do Honey glazed pork chops which will work out at 2 Syns. Served with cheesy mash (A) and some other veg around it!! looking forward to that, i'll post up a pic of it aswell when i do it (if it looks good!!)

Total syns planned for today: 6

Hope everyone else is doing well!! x

Here's a pic of my honey glazed pork!! Well yummy and only 2 syns!! X

Attachments

• image-1555218869.jpg
    image-1555218869.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 114
Today's been a bit bitty today, not a lot of food in the house!!! I was having car trouble thismorning so couldn't get to class so going Thursday morning to a different one!

Breakfast was 2xnimble (b) with honey (2)

Lunch was some ham and a tin of pasta shells with veg (the Heinz mini meal)

Plans for dinner are pork and beef (using up the leftovers!!) with a load of veggies on the side!!

Snacks just some jelly (1/2)

Total syns for today 2 1/2

X

tillymax said:
Hello. That pork sounds and looks nice :)

You've come to the right place for support. It's brilliant on here.

Which plan are you following or are you doing all 3?

Hiya, the pork was lovely!!! I'm doing the extra easy plan at the moment. Suits me because I only ten yo have one a and b a day and like to mix things!! X

Last edited:
morning!!

went food shopping last night, so i've got a bit more seletion!!

Thismorning's breakfast was a fry-up: bacon, quorn sausages (3) and a fried egg (fry-light ofcourse!!)

Bought some Spaghetti hoops so thats my plan for lunch, might chuck some chicken in with it!

plans for dinner is chicken kiev (the OH loves it!) that will consist of chicken, cheese (A) and 2xnimble (B) with some veggies on the side!!

weighing in tomorrow morning, so hoping that being as good as possible the last few days would have helped!!

im going away again tomorrow, just for the night, so not sure how i'll get on food-wise, but i'll do my best!!

x

Dinner plans changed, did chicken stuffed with cheese (a) and wrapped in bacon with some broccoli and batchelors chicken and mushroom pasta on the side!

Here'd a pic!!

X

Attachments

• image-1908273227.jpg
    image-1908273227.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 112
MMM that dinner looks lovely, might try that tomorrow. Kids and hubby will love it!
Well done and keep up the good work xx

sarah Jayne said:
MMM that dinner looks lovely, might try that tomorrow. Kids and hubby will love it!
Well done and keep up the good work xx

It was VERY yummy!!! The hubby liked it too, which is always a good thing!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

X

tillymax said:
I love coming on here to look at pics of your food :)

It looks lovely. Can't wait to see tomorrows :D

Aww thankyou that's lovely!! Not sure what tomorrows dinner will be (I'm going to me dads for the night! hopefully he'll let me cook!!)

X

Quick update, weighed in Thursday, lost 1/2lb Which was encouraging!! Haven't been completely on plan last night and today, back on plan tomorrow though!! Got a pork joint for tea tomorrow, hope it works out well! X

Keep it up!!! Love the pics too! gonna look forward to seeing them and getting some inspiration too! Thanks! x

Morning all!

Decided to have porridge thismorning, so that's B, half A and a teaspoon of honey (1) yummy!!

Not 100% sure about lunch today (will update after!)

For tea tonight, I'm doing a pork roast joint with mash and gravy and veggies! (will update syns and put a pic up later!)

Hope everyones doing well! X

**claire** said:
Just here to follow your diary x

Hey!! Nice to know it's interesting enough to read!!

Going to the garden centre to look at fishes! Having lunch there, really fancy a salad at the moment which is always a good sign!! :D x

Update: had a jacket potato with cottage cheese and pineapple and salad, twas lovely!!!

Last edited:
Agh, I'm losing focus!! Had no time to cook before we went out, ended up eating pizza :( I enjoyed it lol but I need to get back on track again, I was lucky to have had a loss this week so need to work extra hard to keep off that loss!!!

Good thing of today, got a new baby goldfish to keep mine company, hoping it doesn't get eaten!!

Anyway!! Try again tomorrow, got roast chicken with lots of lovely veggies! Gonna attempt honey glazed carrots (fingers crossed!!)

X

Back