My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Morning all!!

having a red day today! found a recipe on here for magic oaty pancakes, so thought i'd give it a try.....they taste nice, but i fail at pancake making....ony used half the batch (1/2A 1/2B) so i can give it another go tomorrow!

got a chicken salad sandwich for lunch! and for tea i'm planning salmon fishcakes and salad! :) x

Hello everyone!! Weighed in today....... -1.5!!! Very happy, was quite worried about the damage done by the weekend! So I am now 1st3lbs down, and 3lbs towards getting that pair of jeans!! Heheh

How've you all done this week? Good losses I hope!! X

emoo123 said:
Hello everyone!! Weighed in today....... -1.5!!! Very happy, was quite worried about the damage done by the weekend! So I am now 1st3lbs down, and 3lbs towards getting that pair of jeans!! Heheh

Well done for you!!!

I'm having y WI now on Sundays so won know for the odd day or so...I'm hoping or a big loss after the huge gain last week!!

emoo123 said:

Well done Emoo, that's fab. It's also good to see that a bad weekend can sometimes be made up for! Especially with the the weekend I'm having.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend.

Em x

Morning all!

Haven't been posting all weekend because the OH came to visit. Unfortunately instead of a lovely weekend with lovely weather, my weekend was spent in bed or hanging over the toilet due to a sickness bug. Doctor Hans (the OH) did a very good job of looking after me, very glad he was here!! So foodwise, all I have to report is 3 pieces of kfc chicken!

Doubt I'll be eating much today, maybe some toast or something!!

How's everyone been this weekend?? X

Morning all!

Feeling much better today, still a bit fragile though!

gonna have some porridge for breakfast (B) really not sure about lunch, gonna just see what's around, and might have a jacket potato for tea (A,1). Will update later! x

Evening all!

unfortunately, been feeling sick again today, went into uni, only to come home again about an hour later, then ended up getting stuck in the lift for 30 mins in the building i live in due to a power cut (NOT good when feeling sick!!) so haven't really been able to face much food, haven't fancied it really! I've just had 2 pieces of toast, and a pack of crisps. Boo hoping i'll feel better tomorrow!!

how's everyone else doing?? x

Oh no! Hope yr feeling better today!!! X

Hey all!

feeling much better today! still a bit iffy with food, had plain pasta for brunch (didnt settle me stomach too well though!) and then i really fancied a subway, so i had one, was a bit of a struggle, but i ate it! and i feel much better now i've got some food in me!!

not sure if/what i'll be having for tea! and its weigh-in day tomorrow, not really too sure what to expect: a loss from sickness and not really eating? or a gain from lack of food causing fat buildup (or something like that, that's what they say right??) either way i won't be too bothered, and hopefully be able to actually work towards a properly done loss next week!! x

Afternoon all!!

Feeling loads better today (FINALLY!!) put on 1lb yesterday, bit disappointing, but not bothered because I know it wasn't due to me pigging all week!

So back on plan now! Extra easy day today! had a wonderful lie-in and woke up at lunch time so for brunch I had a meatball pasta bake, I got a schwartz sachet and been wanting to try it for ages!! it's got homemade meatballs, passata, pasta, pepper, onion, sachet mix (1.5) and cheese on top (A). very VERY yummy!!

for tea i had a rummage through the freezer and found a beef and cranberry casserole (2) i'd made ages ago, oh it was yummy!! so total syns today were just 3.5 yay! x

Attachments

• SDC14312.jpg
    SDC14312.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Evening all!

Had an extra easy day today! toast for breakfast (B,2) for lunch i had a lovely chicken casserole and mash (7.5). Then for tea i had a jacket potato (A,1) not a lot else to report today!!

Total syns: 11.5! Hope you've all had a good day! x

Evening all!

had an extra easy day today! cereal and milk for breakfast (B,partA) then went out for lunch and had a burrito (8,partA) it was full of rice and pork and lettuce, soo yummy!! and huuge! still full so haven't had any tea!!

Had a minor depressive moment, thinking how i was hoping and expecting to have lost more by now and doubting that i'll reach (or be anywhere near) my goal weight before graduation and i wont get to wear a lovely dress!! :( BUT after a reassuring talk from mummy i've realised that i still have 4 months until graduation, and i've only put on 3 times this year (1 unexpected due to illness) and when i have lost, i've always had decent losses (1.5lbs+)

but yeah thats it, moan over! hope you've all had a good day!! x

Morning Emoo

The burrito sounds lively, yum yum.

Four months is a long long time & you sound like you're doing really so I'm sure you will look gorgeous for your graduation. How much do you want to lose by then?

Em x

Morning Emoo

The burrito sounds lively, yum yum.

Four months is a long long time & you sound like you're doing really so I'm sure you will look gorgeous for your graduation. How much do you want to lose by then?

Em x

oh it is lovely! lol Thanks, i really hope i do!! well my final target is 4 stone away, im not sure thats doable in the time i have, but if i can get about 2.5-3 stone loss by then, i will be happy! x

Morning all!!

Red day today! had a yummy bacon roll for breakfast (B,3) i'm going to the library after my lesson today, so got a chicken, bacon and cheese roll for lunch (partA,B) snacking on grapes during the day!

for dinner tonight i honestly have no idea what i've got!! got a tub of something i've made in the past, unfortunately i haven't labelled it, so no idea what it is at the moment!! it smells like it could be curry, but it looks like bolognaise-type stuff......oh well i'll let you know later!!! x

Evening all!!

Had a good day, stuck to plan! heres my tea! i wasn't really sure what it was until it had been cooked, and it turned out to be bolognaise mix i made ages ago, i forgot how yummy it was!!! had it with cauliflower and carrot :D i think i put some bbq sauce in it, so i'll say its 1 syn, which makes todays total syns: 4!! yay!! x

Attachments

• SDC14313.jpg
    SDC14313.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 15
oh also a development on my target date!

aparently (my friend had an email from her tutor saying so) our graduation will be in november. It's good because it means that i have 8 months to get to target as opposed to 4, but it sucks because we were all looking forward to a lovely summer graduation!! I just have to not let me get too slack about it though and slow down because i have more time, so i think an aim of about half a stone off a month is fairly doable if i put my mind to it? who knows, we'll see!! x

So, it was weigh-in day today.....-4lbs!! :bliss: i am so incredibly happy, i really am! i now weigh under 200lbs, and am now 6 lbs towards to 28lb target! Need at least a 1lb loss next week to get to 7lbs! and i want a slimmer of the week sticker to put on my book, so i'll work towards taht aswell! :p

My consultant was wonderful and told me she could see it, and that i looked fabulous!!! i personally can't really see a physical change (but then i guess when looking at yourself you dont do you?) but i have to say that i feel different. my wobbly belly seems to be smaller (although still quite wobbly!) and some of my tshirts feel a lot looser than they did a few weeks ago!

i love it when this happens because it really is the boost i needed to help motivate myself to keep going! :D

So, i celebrated with a burrito (8,A) and for tea tonight i'll be having cottage pie (1)

How're you all doing? well i hope!! x

OMG I'm so pleased for u!!!! Cloud nine here u come!!...will u keep a spot up there for me too? I want a good WI on sanday! X

Back