My Diary - 2013

So they are all the same then??! Great! Was hoping Jono would grow out of it.. Altho.. I guess am doing good with his "proud moment" breakthru...

OK ladies I am BORED.....

Nope I'm affraid they are all the same!!

I'm bored too time is dragging!! Xx

Food plan for Tuesday, 05th Feb,

HeA: Either cheese or milk...
HeB: 2x wholemeal Nimble bread (400g loaf)

Prebrekkie: Red grapefruit
Brekkie: 3x Scan Bran with cottage cheese - 3 syns
Lunch: Homemade vegetable soup with 2x nimble bread
Dinner: Roast gammon, (s)mash, mixed veg, gravy - 1 syn
Snacks (throughout day): Apple. Small banana. Mullerlight Vanilla yogurt. 2x mandarins. 1 small orange.

Nope I'm affraid they are all the same!!

I'm bored too time is dragging!! Xx

It really is.. I've tried distracting myself and doing some work.. But its just not happening..
Have you taken the day off hun or gone to work? xxx

It really is.. I've tried distracting myself and doing some work.. But its just not happening..
Have you taken the day off hun or gone to work? xxx

I'm at work Hun just clock watching!! Tuesdays are always the same!! Xx

You're lucky its just Tuesdays for you.. Monday to Friday are the same for me... :D

Lol Mondays are my half day so yesterday went really fast. Xx

Oh I'm bored aswel! And I'm in with people who are incapable of sitting down so they're making me feel guilty! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bored bored bored!!!!

I'm laying with my poorly daughter watching barbie films. I'm soooooo tired but every time I nod off she wakes me up:( I'm bored too.

Oh no Tracy.. What's up with her? x

Just a heavy cold. It's really weird tho coz last night I started to get a pain in my collar bone I was in agony by the time I went to bed it still hurts now but she woke this morning, she's got a cold anyway but she was crying saying she didn't feel well and when I asked her what hurt she pointed to her collarbone. I'm wondering if its a bacterial virus maybe??? Dead strange though coz I'd not mentioned my collarbone to her atall.

Was down a pound at sw this evening. Surprised coz feel fat as an elephant after my night out n Chinese Saturday.
So from tomoro I will update my diaries on here again. Surprising how quickly u fall out of a habit

Brilliant loss matey, well done.

Well done! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was down a pound at sw this evening. Surprised coz feel fat as an elephant after my night out n Chinese Saturday.
So from tomoro I will update my diaries on here again. Surprising how quickly u fall out of a habit

Yay!!! And I know I have fallen off a little but I'm really trying as of today

Boooo :(

My recipe thread has been completely deleted :(
I had copied sum recipes from sw site for my own n other ppl's convenience but it breaches copyright. Fair enough... But ALL the recipes hav been deleted n I don't have ANY of them saved anywhere else :( Sucks

Back