My Diary - 2013

Oh good I'm pleased, do you feel happier now that he's ok? x
Not really.. He really pushed himself yesterday with all the lifting and pushing.. So am more worried now that he won't speak up when something is too much for him :( I'm just a born worrier...

How are you today? xx

Tuesday: 09th April

Brekkie: Nimble toast x 2 (HeB) n boiled egg
Lunch: Wholemeal pasta, chicken, bacon bits, chive dressing - 2 syns
Dinner: Beef stir fry maybe with rice... Will see... Would rather have a veg packed stir fry n leave out the rice... Will update later.
Snacks: Orange. Grapefruit. Banana
Water Target: 2 litres - will update if i drink less than this
HeA will be used on milk for teas n coffee :)

I love your living room. Sofa and chair are awesome and is that the fire on the wall?? Cool :) xx

Morning hun!

Are you looking forward to WI?

Got back last night from being down south and I could have walked back out again. The house is getting me down already... so much mess and we are constantly moving things around. The kitchen is being delivered today and we are so not ready for it but we cant delay it any longer, it will just be something else to move around. I think the next 4 weeks are going to be hard and then hopefully I will start to see some light at the end of the tunnel

Had enough, I could cry! x

I love your living room. Sofa and chair are awesome and is that the fire on the wall?? Cool :) xx
Yea that's the fire hun.. There was no way I wanted anything there that could explode again.. I wasn't taking any chances... lol
Morning hun!

Are you looking forward to WI?

Got back last night from being down south and I could have walked back out again. The house is getting me down already... so much mess and we are constantly moving things around. The kitchen is being delivered today and we are so not ready for it but we cant delay it any longer, it will just be something else to move around. I think the next 4 weeks are going to be hard and then hopefully I will start to see some light at the end of the tunnel

Had enough, I could cry! x
Morning...
Oh God I know how you feel hun.. I was like that a couple of weeks ago.. The mess and dirt n all the moving the sh1t from 1 corner to another daily was really grating on me...
We're far from finished in my house but the building work is done which is the messiest bit... It honestly is worth it... Just try keep at least 1 room as tidy as possible and remember to close off for at least an hour before bed time every night...Its how I stayed somewhat sane... :)

Nope.. Not looking forward to WI at all.. Feel HUGE.. Have walked home from work last 2 days (just over half hour) and was over in the park with the dog then last night as well so a bit of running n messing about.. Been good foodwise too with the exception of a bowl of ice cream and half a twirl sprinkled over lastnight.. Oops.. Had a sneaky WI this morning.. showing 1lb down.. Hopefully it'll show again tomoro :)

I just keep thinking that once John has levelled the floor, the first fix of electrics has been done we can then plaster board and arrange for the plasterer to come and then that will be most of the mess out of the way. It will be nice things then like painting, laying the solid wood floor, under floor heating and getting the new kitchen fitted

I hoping back over to Herbalife, breakfast and lunches are going to be so much easier than having to make breakfast/lunch and dusting off plates and cutlery. Once I am back from Ibiza I will go back on to SW x

I just keep thinking that once John has levelled the floor, the first fix of electrics has been done we can then plaster board and arrange for the plasterer to come and then that will be most of the mess out of the way. It will be nice things then like painting, laying the solid wood floor, under floor heating and getting the new kitchen fitted

I hoping back over to Herbalife, breakfast and lunches are going to be so much easier than having to make breakfast/lunch and dusting off plates and cutlery. Once I am back from Ibiza I will go back on to SW x
Yea once the plastering is out of the way it gets so much more bearable... I've given up sweeping and mopping 2, 3 and 4 times a day... Once a day before I sit down.. There's no point.. The dust is still settling so its gona take a while.. No point me freaking myself out...
Once the plastering is done.. the end is in sight.. And you can start to enjoy it then.. :)
Do you have colors n that picked out yea?? What style of kitchen have to gone for??

OK so yesterdays food was good... MOst of the day... Tho I did have a treat...

It went like this...
Water: 750ml + 3 glasses (330ml)
Brekkie: 2 nimble toast (HeB) with a boiled egg
Lunch: Wholemeal pasta, chicken, bacon, dressing - 2 syns
Dinner: Lean beef strips, red green & yellow peppers, chilli soy sauce and an oxo cube.. Had like a tablespoon of my rice if even.. Didn't finish my stir fry either.. I was stuffed.. Think pasta at lunch really filled me so didn't need a "full" dinner IYKWIM?!
Snacks: Banana. Orange. Grapefruit. 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (10 Syns) 1 finger MP twirl (5 syns)
Exercise: 35 min walk home from work. 30 mins in park with dog (so running jumping etc)

Today is planned to go a bit like
NEW WEEK - Day 1

Brekkie: 3 ryvita (half HeB) with low fat onion & chive cottage cheese...
Lunch: Ham, beetroot, red onion, tomato, tablespoon low fat coleslaw (3 Syns), cucumber and 2 slices nimble bread toasted (other half HeB + 3syns) - 6 syns
Dinner: Wholemeal pasta, Pesto (3 syns) bacon - 3 syns
Snacks: Orange. Grapefruit.
Exercise: 35 min walk home from work.

Last edited:
You're like an online best friend for me... bet you think that's pretty sad lol!!

XxX <3

You're like an online best friend for me... bet you think that's pretty sad lol!!

XxX <3
Well, if its sad... Then I'm sad with you... Coz I've a few people on here I think about, worry about and look forward to hearing from, more than some people in my "real" life...

Yea once the plastering is out of the way it gets so much more bearable... I've given up sweeping and mopping 2, 3 and 4 times a day... Once a day before I sit down.. There's no point.. The dust is still settling so its gona take a while.. No point me freaking myself out...
Once the plastering is done.. the end is in sight.. And you can start to enjoy it then.. :)
Do you have colors n that picked out yea?? What style of kitchen have to gone for??

It's going to be mostly white walls and the kitchen is a cook and Lewis one that's high gloss white and a solid wood floor. We had purple glass splash backs in the old kitchen to add clout but I'm not sure what were going to do this time

The kitchens was delivered earlier.... More stuff to move about! As much as I don't want to put stuff upstairs I think we are going to have to :-( upstairs was my escape! x

It's going to be mostly white walls and the kitchen is a cook and Lewis one that's high gloss white and a solid wood floor. We had purple glass splash backs in the old kitchen to add clout but I'm not sure what were going to do this time

The kitchens was delivered earlier.... More stuff to move about! As much as I don't want to put stuff upstairs I think we are going to have to :-( upstairs was my escape! x

Oh my back room is just PACKED with crap!! Its a nightmare but think of the lovely houses we'll have at the end of it :) That's what I keep telling myself ha ha ha...

I have NO clue what way I want my kitchen.. We're getting laminate wooden floors that are a white wood with kind of a grey grain going thru them... And that's about all that's been decided. We can't decide on whether we want a wooden / hi gloss / Colour / shaker kitchen... Arrrggghhh... Decisions....

Morning all.. Well WI was this morning.. Not a great result but I would say allot of my boldness from the week before carried over.. as I said it might.. Down a half.. Not too dis-pleased as I drank NO water yesterday and I had pasta for dinner last night which always has an affect... It was delish tho :D

Morning all.. Well WI was this morning.. Not a great result but I would say allot of my boldness from the week before carried over.. as I said it might.. Down a half.. Not too dis-pleased as I drank NO water yesterday and I had pasta for dinner last night which always has an affect... It was delish tho :D

Down a half is fab! Well done :) x

Down half a lb? Better than on my lovely....

Kitchen was delivered yesterday and as it was a re-delivery they dont scan each item. Anyway, we went though everything last night and we have 18 items missing and 3 that are short shipped, how bad is that? It's a cook and lewis kitchen and it was circa £7k. John is calling them today to make an appointment to go in and see them. Im damned if Im going to spend an hour on the phone to them going through each missing item barcode. Im just glad that we hadn't arranged to have somebody fitting it this weekend... they wont know that mind you! x

Down a half is fab! Well done :) x
Thank you :) x
Down half a lb? Better than on my lovely....

Kitchen was delivered yesterday and as it was a re-delivery they dont scan each item. Anyway, we went though everything last night and we have 18 items missing and 3 that are short shipped, how bad is that? It's a cook and lewis kitchen and it was circa £7k. John is calling them today to make an appointment to go in and see them. Im damned if Im going to spend an hour on the phone to them going through each missing item barcode. Im just glad that we hadn't arranged to have somebody fitting it this weekend... they wont know that mind you! x
Very true.. :)

OMG that is bad form! I'd be fecking fuming.. If I'd spent that money I'd expect no mistakes.. Let alone missing half the fecking order!! Hope he lets them have ti 4 fold!! Yea I'd have them thinking you've booked someone in specially.. Too right.. :mad:

Re: My Slimming World Journey Starts here...

Well done hon. Half lb off is better than on. :)

Thank you :) x

Very true.. :)

OMG that is bad form! I'd be fecking fuming.. If I'd spent that money I'd expect no mistakes.. Let alone missing half the fecking order!! Hope he lets them have ti 4 fold!! Yea I'd have them thinking you've booked someone in specially.. Too right.. :mad:

They messed us about when we first went in for a quote as we werent ready to order it and one of the girls we spoke to said it was ok and we could just call back when we ready but what she failed to tell us was that we wouldnt qualify for a discount which was £1.5k. Luckily someone gave us a courtesy call to see what we were doing before the offer ended. We had a moan at the manager when we went back and he said next time we were in store to go and see him and he would sort some discount out. We never bothered but after this mess up I reckon we will be taking him up on his offer.

My living room looks like a warehouse with all the boxes!!! x

Back