My Diary - 2013

I started on Wednesday but ended up drinking wine and eating doritos after the visit to B&Q last night. Today is a new day! x

I started on Wednesday but ended up drinking wine and eating doritos after the visit to B&Q last night. Today is a new day! x

The lady just rang.. Her name is Frances..lol Can't forget that!!!
Anyway, as I have IBS she said she'd recommend the "free from" shakes which are slightly more expensive (by a whopping €4!!)So... for 2 weeks worth of shakes, Mango Aloe juice (3 weeks supple) Herbal Tea (1 month supply) its working out at €120... I was driving at the time of talking to her so she's gona mail me the info and i'll look more into it and decide... Sounds good tho

Are you sure that's not 4 weeks worth of shakes (2 tubs) for the EUR120?

I would ask her about the protein snack bars and the tomato and basil soup too...

I got...

2 tubs of chocolates shake
Vitamin tablets
Fibre tablets
Tea
And either 4 boxes of snack bars or 2 boxes and a big box of soup for £155 x

Are you sure that's not 4 weeks worth of shakes (2 tubs) for the EUR120?

I would ask her about the protein snack bars and the tomato and basil soup too...

I got...

2 tubs of chocolates shake
Vitamin tablets
Fibre tablets
Tea
And either 4 boxes of snack bars or 2 boxes and a big box of soup for £155 x
No defo 2 weeks shakes.. I asked was it a month coz that what I'd assumed after reading online.. Defo only 2...

Re: My Slimming World Journey Starts here...

Morning! :)

Morning xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning, well afternoon now!

B&Q never called me back yesterday so I called them at 6pm, basically told me that they'd not got anywhere and that I had to wait until next week when the delivery driver will give them a copy of the manual POD and then they'd look at reordering it. The store told me I might get further by ringing the depot call centre, so I did.

Explained that I couldn't be held to ransom whilst they investigate it etc etc. Anyway to cut a long story short after over an hour on the phone and escalating to a manager I am pleased to say that my influencing skills have paid off and they have ordered the missing items. Whilst all this was going on I almost cried on the phone! It was like a needle in a haystack scenario! x

Morning. 9am n wide awake! So not fair. I wanted a lie in!!! Tut!
Anyway. Good yesterday wasn't good AT ALL!
Brekkie: nimble bread. Boiled egg. Sausage (mallons)
Lunch: cheese mug shot
Dinner: half thin base pizza!! Portion lasagne!!
Snack: maltesers. Rocky biscuit bar. CHUNKY KIT KAT!!!!!
Water: 1 glass. 2 mugs slimatea

Morning!!!!

Puppy woke me up at 6:30am with an almighty screech!! Rushed out of bed thinking something would be wrong .... Nope he's fine wagging tail just wanted to come say hello lol!

Hope you have a gd day today!! Is it sunny there too? Xxx

9am is a sleep in!! I have just moved at least a 150 bricks off of the drive and stacked them up in the garden

I can't wait until we do normal coupley things on a weekend x

9am is a sleep in!! I have just moved at least a 150 bricks off of the drive and stacked them up in the garden

I can't wait until we do normal coupley things on a weekend x

Am with ya there. Tho thankfully all the brick moving was done by the builders :)
Jono has a wee hangover today so don't think we're doing anything in the house today

Morning!!!!

Puppy woke me up at 6:30am with an almighty screech!! Rushed out of bed thinking something would be wrong .... Nope he's fine wagging tail just wanted to come say hello lol!

Hope you have a gd day today!! Is it sunny there too? Xxx

Hey hun. Is sunny here too but fierce windy. Dog got out a while ago n legged it up the road. Only for our neighbours grandson seen him n they went after him only God knows how it wud hav ended up! The winds blew open the side gates

Hey hun. Is sunny here too but fierce windy. Dog got out a while ago n legged it up the road. Only for our neighbours grandson seen him n they went after him only God knows how it wud hav ended up! The winds blew open the side gates

O no!!! Thank god they saw him!! Otherwise you would have been on a puppy hunt today!!

Enjoy your day tho

Have you thought anymore about herbal life? Xxx

No not yet. Not stopped all weekend.

Not sure if I'd manage not eating. May try slim fast first. See how I go. Not half as expensive... Just as a trial

Oo that's a gd idea see how u get on xx

Back