My Diary - 2013

So yesterday's food was

Banana

A few mouthfuls if tuna salad at lunch

Went out for a meal for johns birthday and had a warm chicken and bacon salad but only managed a quarter of it

So yesterday's food was

Banana

Went out for a meal for johns birthday and had a warm chicken and bacon salad but only managed a quarter of it

Where's your appetite gone? Bless you you need to have a rest day are you feeling stressed?

So yesterday's food was

Banana

Opppps sorry i posted this on your diary instead of mine, dohh! x

Ha ha ha.. That's OK.. But seriously.. You need to start eating more missy or i'll get my lard ass on a plane to Wakefield n give you a good kick in ar5e!!!! xxxxx big hugs... xxx

Oh bless you! I wish I could I just cant bring myself to eat it and this is coming from a girl that couldnt stick to herbalife cos she missed food! x

Just ate the biggest lunch I've had in about a year!!!
I had a baguette, chicken FULL FAT mayo, red onion n sweetcorn WITH a pack of S&V walkers.... Feel SO stuffed now that I need a kip.. Do I care? no! I'm stressed to the eyeballs and I was hungry.. So there....

(No i'm not a 2 year old throwing a tantrum.. i'm a 31year old throwing a tantrum!!!!)

OK ladies.. have made a decision... Not for any reason other than its easier when not going to class... I'm going back to doing WW ProPoints...
Will start Day 1 tomoro... Starting weight 12st 3.5lb...
Not gona start up a new thread.. Will just ask admin to move this one so hopefully will keep you all with me :) x

Ooooo WW hey! Have you done it before? I enjoyed it when i did it. Found my losses a bit smaller but it was a lot more convenient food wise. Good luck lovely x

Ooooo WW hey! Have you done it before? I enjoyed it when i did it. Found my losses a bit smaller but it was a lot more convenient food wise. Good luck lovely x
Yea.. Was on it for 2 years on n off.. Lost my 2.5st on WW before swapping over to SW.. Am loving SW and feel it is a much better program.. But with not having my kitchen n that ATM, especially not having a cooker, its so hard... So for now, while I need the extra flexibility I think its best I do WW.. Its either that or lose control completely and risk gaining back all i've lost up to now...
are ya ? welcome back with me lol xx
:)

Welcome back honey! :D
For however long we have you its nice to Have ya! :D

Welcome back honey! :D
For however long we have you its nice to Have ya! :D
Thanks hunnie.. Be prepared for lotza Q's... Took my head out of WW so not sure how much I remember.. Tho I have my books n calc so i'm sure I'll be fine :)

I can totally relate to that, i know what it's like with no kitchen only too well. Just do what is right for you x

I can totally relate to that, i know what it's like with no kitchen only too well. Just do what is right for you x
It will be worth it...It will be worth it...It will be worth it...It will be worth it...It will be worth it...It will be worth it...It will be worth it... Am hoping if I say it enough i'll believe it.. LOL

Back