My Diary - 2013

Ralph tucks our curtains up onto the window sills otherwise with long curtains you loose the heat, he goes mad when I don't do it.

I'm awful concerned, is that a drill between Jonos legs?

image-3196711665.jpg

He has them tucked in behind it!!!

Yes that's a drill!!! Lmao

Balanced what?? The drill?? Sat it on the step of the ladder...

Ah Its on the step of the ladder, I thought the drill was falling off the ladder From the top of it. I was worried about it falling and damaging the floor. Ralph dropped his drill and it pierced a hole in our leather sofa and We got new Lino in our kitchen recently and within 2 hours of the fitters leaving, I dropped a plug and it went pins first into the new floor making 3 holes this happened the day after the sofa incident, Im so accident prone I worry about these things. Sad really :)

Ah Its on the step of the ladder, I thought the drill was falling off the ladder From the top of it. I was worried about it falling and damaging the floor. Ralph dropped his drill and it pierced a hole in our leather sofa and We got new Lino in our kitchen recently and within 2 hours of the fitters leaving, I dropped a plug and it went pins first into the new floor making 3 holes this happened the day after the sofa incident, Im so accident prone I worry about these things. Sad really :)

Ha ha ha. I was like "there's a dirty joke in there. How am I missing it?!" Ha ha ha
No Jono's very conscious of things like that. In his work I suppose he has to be. Me?! Nah bum as ditzy. I pushed a plain (tool for shaving edges off wood) out of my way the other day... Across the new floor!!! N last night using caulk (filler) I got it on the new sofa!!

Morning ladies. Day 1 of ww...

Last edited:
thanks hun, been trying to figure this out for weeks!! months even ..x
Ha ha.. There is another way.. Something about clickin on it from the main threads page or something.. But this way works easiest for me :)

Nice curtains! Lovely colour... I prefer full length ones like you but you're right, they do block the radiator x

How's day 1 of WW going?xxx
Not great. Been a busy day n got a last minute hospital appointment which threw me. So had toast for brekkie - 5pp. Missed lunch but was STARVING while at the hospital so had a medium skinny cappuccino - 2pp. N not long home so having an orange while I wait for my dinner to cook. Dinber is chicken fillet marinated n baked (3pp) with boiled baby potatoes (4pp) n veg. So 14pp/29 on day 1... Oops
Did u do this on your iPod?xxx
No. As Hollie said on laptop.
Nice curtains! Lovely colour... I prefer full length ones like you but you're right, they do block the radiator x
I much prefer full length. I will get my way. Eventually. ;)

Love the curtains. I prefer long ones as well but they do block the heat and I LOVE my heat :).... good luck with weight watchers!

Love the curtains. I prefer long ones as well but they do block the heat and I LOVE my heat :).... good luck with weight watchers!

Yea. But they're only light. I like them. They make the room nice n cosy at night :)
Thanks hun x

Back