My Diary - 2013

Awwweeweeeewwwww hi Stringer.

image-453610443.jpg

Night night Tracy. I'm wiped ha

He's ok, he'll be 1 in a few weeks:)

We're off on holiday on Friday so we gotta take him to my Mum and Dads so they can look after him, my Mum absolutely loves him.

Aww stringers 1 next week :)

Well, Saturday we were in the kitchen painting, after spending ALL of last weekend cleaning out the front and back gardens..
I looked out and sitting there with that GSD puppy look that would melt yer heart.. then to the left of him was a big hole and muck scattered right across the garden!!!! Could have murdered the little sh1t!! But those eyes just melt ya

Well, Saturday we were in the kitchen painting, after spending ALL of last weekend cleaning out the front and back gardens..
I looked out and sitting there with that GSD puppy look that would melt yer heart.. then to the left of him was a big hole and muck scattered right across the garden!!!! Could have murdered the little sh1t!! But those eyes just melt ya

Dougs destructive at the mo, he loves destroying his beds and pulling the stuffing out of them. Drives me insane, no matter what I do he still manages to find a opening somewhere.

Dougs destructive at the mo, he loves destroying his beds and pulling the stuffing out of them. Drives me insane, no matter what I do he still manages to find a opening somewhere.
Stringer hasn't yet eaten any of his beds.. Tho he was humping his last one non stop!!!!

aw ! naughty pup!... haha... jet runs up and jumps up to my leg and taps me with his paw to let me no when he has done something then runs away haah xx
Aww.. That's too cute... lol

so its been a while.. wasn't a good day.. But here's my diary for today...

Brekkie.. Milky coffee.. 2x Weetabix. LF milk
Snack... 2x mandarins. Banana.
Lunch: Brown roll, low low cheddar cheese, King crisps c&o.
Dinner... 2x potato waffles. 2 grilled sausages. 3 grilled bacon medallions. 1 "fried" egg. Grilled musrhrooms. Grilled tomato.
Snacks... Chocolate whacko bar. scoop vanilla ice cream with 4 rings pineapple.
750ml water. 2 glasses diet orange. 1 black tea. 1 tea.

OMG I'm starving.. Left it too long to have brekkie and reached the stage where I was STARVING.. Now doesn't matter what I eat its not reaching the hunger... Had 2 weetabix.. Which usually I can just about finish.. But still feel like i've not eaten.. Don't want to go having anything else really, coz I know its just a case that my brain hasn't registered yet that I've been fed.. So am eating my fruit... Had a banana, 2 mandarins and now an apple and my tummy is still grumbling... :(
Think i'll have to go to the shop at lunch and pick up more fruit.. Otherwise I can see myself attacking the sweet basket... TESTING....

OMG I'm starving.. Left it too long to have brekkie and reached the stage where I was STARVING.. Now doesn't matter what I eat its not reaching the hunger... Had 2 weetabix.. Which usually I can just about finish.. But still feel like i've not eaten.. Don't want to go having anything else really, coz I know its just a case that my brain hasn't registered yet that I've been fed.. So am eating my fruit... Had a banana, 2 mandarins and now an apple and my tummy is still grumbling... :(
Think i'll have to go to the shop at lunch and pick up more fruit.. Otherwise I can see myself attacking the sweet basket... TESTING....

Remember though there's loads of sugar in fruit:) not good! Can you not get a nice chicken salad or so mat similar?

Remember though there's loads of sugar in fruit:) not good! Can you not get a nice chicken salad or so mat similar?
No sure am in work.. Not allowed til lunch.. Have lunch with me but filling up on my fruit to get me thru til lunch.. Have just downed a bottle (750ml) of water and seems to be filling the void...

Oh no, didn't come across as cheeky atall. :)
That's good.. Sometimes I say things in my head as I type and altho they sound funny/normal in my head.. When I read back, sometimes it sounds a bit cheeky.. So as long as it didn't...........................................

How's your day going? Am all nice n full now after lunch :) x

That's good.. Sometimes I say things in my head as I type and altho they sound funny/normal in my head.. When I read back, sometimes it sounds a bit cheeky.. So as long as it didn't...........................................

How's your day going? Am all nice n full now after lunch :) x

I'm the same, I can be abrupt then have to be overly nice to try and redeem myself. It totally didn't sound cheeky.

I'm ok, I've been to the gym. I'm gonna have a bowl of F&H chilli in a mo. I made some 0pp soup yesterday to conquer this permanent hunger I seem to be experiencing at the mo.

I'm trying so hard to be good coz I'm going on holiday Friday but there's a devil on my shoulder saying 'why bother'!!!!!

I'm the same, I can be abrupt then have to be overly nice to try and redeem myself. It totally didn't sound cheeky.

I'm ok, I've been to the gym. I'm gonna have a bowl of F&H chilli in a mo. I made some 0pp soup yesterday to conquer this permanent hunger I seem to be experiencing at the mo.

I'm trying so hard to be good coz I'm going on holiday Friday but there's a devil on my shoulder saying 'why bother'!!!!!
God that devil just won't leave me alone lately.. Always there..
I've just been called away from the chocolate basket in work.. Gona go get a new bottle of water and a cuppa to keep me going so I don't go back to it...

Back