My Diary - 2013

Ha ha... Food yesterday wasn't great.. had a white roll with ham on, then a wholemeal sandwich with ham on it.. Then chipper chips with slow cooker ribs for dinner..No snack in between and lotza water as it was hot n I didn't stop between digging up muck, carry buckets of across into the skip, wheeling full wheelbarrows of muck n general rubble, lifting bricks... Was wrecked after!! Went for a lay down at 8, n woke up at 10!! oops... Then had a few Malibu's with FULL FAT orange!!! (hanging head in shame)

Eeeeekkkkk exciting, I hope you enjoy it. Are you gonna do some classes?

Ill pick up a timetable for classes coz I do need to b pushed when gying. I tend to just go home r give up early if I'm bored r not in form. Whereas in a class u can't do that. But, from what I remember of that gym, class times are pants! But they've been taken over so Mayb they're better

Ill pick up a timetable for classes coz I do need to b pushed when gying. I tend to just go home r give up early if I'm bored r not in form. Whereas in a class u can't do that. But, from what I remember of that gym, class times are pants! But they've been taken over so Mayb they're better

I'm the very same at the gym, I need classes to follow and someone to push me. At the gym I just arse around for about an hour, get fed up and go home ha

I'm the very same at the gym, I need classes to follow and someone to push me. At the gym I just arse around for about an hour, get fed up and go home ha

Yea me too Laura. N I tend to only do machines I like. I steer clear from cross trainer coz it challenges me. Wish I was the kinda person who liked to b challenged n get 1 up on them machines. But I'm a lazy cow ha ha

Yea me too Laura. N I tend to only do machines I like. I steer clear from cross trainer coz it challenges me. Wish I was the kinda person who liked to b challenged n get 1 up on them machines. But I'm a lazy cow ha ha

You only really need to do 20 minutes cardio then hit the weights!

Don't be scared of the meat heads in the weights area, they're lovely really. I was terrified to go into their territory now I'm always there with em!

You only really need to do 20 minutes cardio then hit the weights!

Don't be scared of the meat heads in the weights area, they're lovely really. I was terrified to go into their territory now I'm always there with em!

Could do with you to train me Tracy. Your all in the know! Once I get back to it I'm gonna do more weighted stuff. I loved kettlebells but would love to try deadlifts and weighted squats.

You'd love rep out on a friday, you have a barbell, dumbells, a mat a box and you do a minute bicep curls, squats, dead lifts, flys, chest presses, crunches, step ups, etc then rest for 20 secs this is for an hour I love it. Now I I know all the terminology it's easier with the weights. I used to do too much cardio and after not really feel like I'd had a good work out but after weights I feel pumped and like I've done well, actually feeling it.

Sorry I sound like a meat head myself but I'm really not just glad I've found how effective it is.

Frances I def recommend a circuits class if your gym does one:)

My bootcamp is like that Tracy. I really really miss it, I'll definately be going back. She is doing it outside at the minute with tractor tyres and everything, kinda sad I missed it lol. Funny how you get into exercise once you start!

My bootcamp is like that Tracy. I really really miss it, I'll definately be going back. She is doing it outside at the minute with tractor tyres and everything, kinda sad I missed it lol. Funny how you get into exercise once you start!

Yeah, trouble is though I'm all or nothing. I hit it hard or don't do anything. Which is my problem.

Just ordered a Chinese... N I don't care how many cals it contains coz I'm gona hav trouble finding the energy to eat it, never mind try n cook something!!! Just sat from more garden clearing. I'm exhausted!! And more of the same tomoro....

Its great to see it all come together though I bet.

Yea really is. Will post a pic tomoro from the back wall. Ya can c the finished extension.... It's impressive. Even if I do say so myself :)

Back