My Diary - 2013

Dinner is pasta. Chicken. N Philly simply stir mushroom cooking sauce

image-1449202951.jpg

N here's my cooker!!!!!!!

image-1596329207.jpg

I haven't seen the phila sauces yet, Tracy had one a few weeks ago. Must look about, they look nice enough. Any ideas yet when your kitchen will be finished?

No today was the first time I seem them. On sale in dunnes :)
And delish

Ohh the garlic and herb one sounds yummy. I'm only fit for pasta and sauces recently so these sound right up my street

N it's a bonus there yummy n creamy without being huge cals :)
Will let ya kno how the garlic one tastes

ooooo philly sauces, didnt know that they existed... wondered how many syns are in those?! I feel your pain with your cooking equipment, even though you have the facilities to cook it just isnt the same and it doesnt inspire you to get in the kitchen does it x

ooooo philly sauces, didnt know that they existed... wondered how many syns are in those?! I feel your pain with your cooking equipment, even though you have the facilities to cook it just isnt the same and it doesnt inspire you to get in the kitchen does it x

Nope.. Not at all!! Its not a pleasant experience at all.. When I've a proper cooker I love trying new recipes and making yummy things.. With that bloody camping cooker I dread it.. And.. Its too tall so I've to stand up on something to get to a safe level to cook... Am surprised I've not yet pulled a pot of boiling something on top myself by now!!!
Last night we went out looking at cookers n things.. So hopefully its not gona be too long til I can cook yummy meals again... Bit of light at the end of my tunnel..

Yea.. The mushroom one was delish.. Not sure about syns as I don't have access to the SW database as I've not been to group in months... Can't imagine they're too hi tho.. Think its 80 odd cals per half pouch (each pouch has 2 servings)

Nope.. Not at all!! Its not a pleasant experience at all.. When I've a proper cooker I love trying new recipes and making yummy things.. With that bloody camping cooker I dread it.. And.. Its too tall so I've to stand up on something to get to a safe level to cook... Am surprised I've not yet pulled a pot of boiling something on top myself by now!!!
Last night we went out looking at cookers n things.. So hopefully its not gona be too long til I can cook yummy meals again... Bit of light at the end of my tunnel..

Yea.. The mushroom one was delish.. Not sure about syns as I don't have access to the SW database as I've not been to group in months... Can't imagine they're too hi tho.. Think its 80 odd cals per half pouch (each pouch has 2 servings)

Keep looking at the light and you will get there. I will never ever renovate a whole house and build an extension ever again...

I've looked them and they are 13.5 syns for the whole lot and its supposed to serve 4 so when you divide it up it isnt too bad. Im thinking I might try the garlic one poured over a chicken breast mmmmmm! x

You lot are scaring the life out of me. When we buy it'll have to be somewhere that needs work and I don't know how we'll ever do it coz I don't do mess, I have 2 kids, we never have money, I don't do mess, I have a business to run from home, I don't do mess and my hubby works away. Have I mentioned I don't do mess?;)

You lot are scaring the life out of me. When we buy it'll have to be somewhere that needs work and I don't know how we'll ever do it coz I don't do mess, I have 2 kids, we never have money, I don't do mess, I have a business to run from home, I don't do mess and my hubby works away. Have I mentioned I don't do mess?;)

When Im not working away I am working from home and I soooooooooooo dont do mess or clutter. Our refurb and extension build has taken 3.5 years but my hubby has done a lot of the work himself to cut down on cost.

Dont want to scare you at all so sorry! Just would never put me or my relationship through it again unless we had an endless pot of money! x

Keep looking at the light and you will get there. I will never ever renovate a whole house and build an extension ever again...

I've looked them and they are 13.5 syns for the whole lot and its supposed to serve 4 so when you divide it up it isnt too bad. Im thinking I might try the garlic one poured over a chicken breast mmmmmm! x
Can't wait to try that.. Not having chicken tonight again tho so will be over the weekend :)
Tracy has gotten them so you can get them easily in the UK too.. It was Tracy that made us aware of them.. Been keeping my eye out since..
Aww no Tracy its not all bad.. Altho I defo wouldn't want to have kids there when its going on..
Just don't buy a house that's in need of the kitchen being pulled down n rebuilt.. Or that's gona blow you up!!! Lol

And Becky.. I 100% agree.. I'd never want to do it again.. We've only had 6months of it and there's been a fair few bitten tongues n lots of tears n tantrums..
I've said from maybe the first couple of weeks of starting.. This is the last bit of building work going on in my house!! I can't do it!!
He's not content yet tho.. He wants to knock a wall in our bedroom and build stairs up to the attic and convert that... He has another thing coming if he thinks that's happening in the next couple of years at least!! I need time to recover.. And my ordeal isn't over yet!!! lol

I got my Philly cooking sauce from sainsburys. Ive not tried it yet, good job it's got a long fridge life.

Back