My Diary - 2013

Ugh.. So just as I was getting ready to go in and have my yummy ham salad for lunch, one of the B1TCHES in the office royally p1ssed me off.. So was too worked up to eat.. Totally killed my appetite!
Am now munching on a banana and have a few more bits of fruit to get me thru the afternoon... Will try stay good for the day.. Be a shame to screw up the day before WI.. Have had a good enough week this week.. Should have SOME sort of loss

Ugh.. So just as I was getting ready to go in and have my yummy ham salad for lunch, one of the B1TCHES in the office royally p1ssed me off.. So was too worked up to eat.. Totally killed my appetite!
Am now munching on a banana and have a few more bits of fruit to get me thru the afternoon... Will try stay good for the day.. Be a shame to screw up the day before WI.. Have had a good enough week this week.. Should have SOME sort of loss

ahhh no :( silly cow!!

good you have your fruit!! stick to it then you could always have something when you get in before dinner - at least you will have pp leftover :)

looks like you have def had a good week!! good luck for WI tomorrow!! xxx

ahhh no :( silly cow!!

good you have your fruit!! stick to it then you could always have something when you get in before dinner - at least you will have pp leftover :)

looks like you have def had a good week!! good luck for WI tomorrow!! xxx
I had to leave the office before she said something to insult me directly. I was seriously ready to slap her!!
Have had a banana and eating an apple now. Have popcorn in my drawer and I have a grapefruit there too that I was meant to have for brekkie but ended up having cereal instead.. If push comes to shove I have porridge / cereal / crackers inside I can have so I don't have to resort to naughty food...

I had to leave the office before she said something to insult me directly. I was seriously ready to slap her!!
Have had a banana and eating an apple now. Have popcorn in my drawer and I have a grapefruit there too that I was meant to have for brekkie but ended up having cereal instead.. If push comes to shove I have porridge / cereal / crackers inside I can have so I don't have to resort to naughty food...

o dear!! good job you walked away then!

ahhh i see! thats good! you have enough to keep you going this afternoon

How are you feeling about WI? are you enjoying being back on WW?xx

o dear!! good job you walked away then!

ahhh i see! thats good! you have enough to keep you going this afternoon

How are you feeling about WI? are you enjoying being back on WW?xx
Yea am enjoying it... But much prefer the freedom of SW.. As it as it was too restrictive for me for right now.. Does that even make sense??!! lol
Not feeling thinner.. But trousers feel looser.. Duno how that works.. Am hoping to see A loss.. Big or small.. I deserve a loss.. Foodwise and water wise I've been really good... Tho had a few too many treats yesterday... All accounted for tho...

Yea am enjoying it... But much prefer the freedom of SW.. As it as it was too restrictive for me for right now.. Does that even make sense??!! lol
Not feeling thinner.. But trousers feel looser.. Duno how that works.. Am hoping to see A loss.. Big or small.. I deserve a loss.. Foodwise and water wise I've been really good... Tho had a few too many treats yesterday... All accounted for tho...

yer def understand!

oo thats good that your trousers are looser! im sure you will get a loss! as you said you have been accounting for everything

yer def understand!

oo thats good that your trousers are looser! im sure you will get a loss! as you said you have been accounting for everything
Yea.. By looser tho I mean looser than they were like last week.. They have felt looser and I need to get back to that.. TBH as long as I'm not gaining, i'm happy.. My main focus ATM is TTC.. So I want to be eating healthy for that so as long as I make good choices 90% of the time, i'm good :)

Yea.. By looser tho I mean looser than they were like last week.. They have felt looser and I need to get back to that.. TBH as long as I'm not gaining, i'm happy.. My main focus ATM is TTC.. So I want to be eating healthy for that so as long as I make good choices 90% of the time, i'm good :)

yer that seems like a good plan :)

Afternoon!

How are you?

How did WI go? xxx

Hey hun... SOOOO busy in work.. Not even got my email open!!! Got in at 7:50 so I could get started on stuff (usual start time is 8:30!) no office was still locked up! No-one arrived until 8:40!! Was soo annoyed... Anyway.. in and started now... Working late too.. And early tomoro.. And late tomoro.. And probably in Saturday too... :(

WI was this morning.. Down 1 pound.. Was all disappointed this morning coz I thought I was down 1/2.. Which is a loss and I kno its good, but still... ANyway. got to work n was updating my stats and realised it was a pound :) Yay me.. lol

omg sounds busy!!!

yay well done on your loss!! xx

Fab love, good loss x :thumbup:

Chipper for dinner. Whoops. Used the rest of my weeklies n start a new week tomoro :)

yummy!! best day to have something naughty is on WI day, then you have a whole week to get it gone! xx

Morning ladies...
Yea Emma that it exactly.. Was "on plan".. I had 47 weeklies left to cover it.. LOL
Am kidding, I certainly do not count a chipper as being on plan.. Regardless of it being covered my PP allowance!!!
We were both working late and BF was too hungry to wait for chicken to cook... Prob took as long to go, order food, get food, bring it back and eat it.. But hey ho...
So hungry right now... Been at the hospital this morning so missed brekkie.. Had a skinny cappuccino from Starbucks (would you believe there's a Starbucks IN the hospital??!) and an apple on the way back to work...

Bumped into Kevin in the hospital!!!! Ugh.. Of all ppl to see... Was delighted then that I'd bothered to do my hair, put on make up and NOT wear lazy day clothes (casual Friday in work)!!!! :)
Anyway... Lunch time.. Off to get some food...

Back